User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Advice for Models who may be struggling
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Advice for Models who may be struggling
BigFud
Created by: bigfud

1/28/13 @ 10:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't consider myself to be an expert on human relations. But, there are a few things I know for sure that may help some of the models who are struggling to get tips or build a loyal fan base. Or, it may help some of the top models strengthen what they've got going. This post is in NO WAY a complaint about any models. I just feel compelled to try to help I guess.

1. Guys/Men/Boys love attention. Do we love to see boobs? Sure. Are most of the guys that show up here just horny and looking for a bit of perversion to put them over the top? I'm sure. BUT, if you show any interest at all in them before they tip... I guarantee that more of them will fight to keep that attention..by tipping. I'm not saying show your stuff for free. I'm not saying act like you love every guy that comes in your room. But some attention to each visitor will go a long way towards them wanting to tip or pvt.

2. Men want..no.. they NEED to be wanted, needed, missed, admired. It's oxygen to us. I have seen hundreds of times a customer trying to chat in a room and getting ready to leave... and just because the model says their name or says something like "Come back soon!" the guy hangs out for another 30 minutes. Hell, I'm that way. If I think for one moment that my presence is desired, it makes me want to sit all day to try to make her smile. I have also seen non-tipping, non-pvt-taking customers pull out their wallet and take a girl private because of her saying something like that. I'm not saying you should try to fool every guy into thinking he's your dream guy... but the simplest courtesies like that can make a big difference in how he feels about his visit with you. Acting like you WANT to see his cam goes a long way. I see it all the time. Admiring his nickname or humor or the "skills" he says he possesses also goes a long way.

3. Try your best to smile. Again, this makes us guys feel like we are important to you. If we think we are making you happy, and we matter, we're much more prone to want to bless you with gifts. Even though you see a room full of chatters; to us, it's just you and me. I'm the only one at my computer..and you are all I see. So the smile or lack of smile can feel personal to each of your visitors.

Again, this is not a complaint. I'm so happy with my favorite model. I just know some of the new models or struggling models might be interested in hearing the guy's perspective...besides just that he likes boobs. LOL

Sincerely,
BigFud
Created by: mikeshot1

1/28/13 @ 10:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think you need look any further than the following post.

http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=4&thread_id=1233&num_posts=122

Open chat etiquette REDUX - Suggs
BigFud

1/28/13 @ 10:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for posting that link. That is a good post for us chatters. I was trying to offer a bit of advice to the models. Thanks though! :)

B
Heather Russell
Created by: Heather Russell

1/28/13 @ 4:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't consider myself to be an expert on human relations. But, there are a few things I know for sure that may help some of the models who are struggling to get tips or build a loyal fan base. Or, it may help some of the top models strengthen what they've got going. This post is in NO WAY a complaint about any models. I just feel compelled to try to help I guess.

1. Guys/Men/Boys love attention. Do we love to see boobs? Sure. Are most of the guys that show up here just horny and looking for a bit of perversion to put them over the top? I'm sure. BUT, if you show any interest at all in them before they tip... I guarantee that more of them will fight to keep that attention..by tipping. I'm not saying show your stuff for free. I'm not saying act like you love every guy that comes in your room. But some attention to each visitor will go a long way towards them wanting to tip or pvt.

2. Men want..no.. they NEED to be wanted, needed, missed, admired. It's oxygen to us. I have seen hundreds of times a customer trying to chat in a room and getting ready to leave... and just because the model says their name or says something like "Come back soon!" the guy hangs out for another 30 minutes. Hell, I'm that way. If I think for one moment that my presence is desired, it makes me want to sit all day to try to make her smile. I have also seen non-tipping, non-pvt-taking customers pull out their wallet and take a girl private because of her saying something like that. I'm not saying you should try to fool every guy into thinking he's your dream guy... but the simplest courtesies like that can make a big difference in how he feels about his visit with you. Acting like you WANT to see his cam goes a long way. I see it all the time. Admiring his nickname or humor or the "skills" he says he possesses also goes a long way.

3. Try your best to smile. Again, this makes us guys feel like we are important to you. If we think we are making you happy, and we matter, we're much more prone to want to bless you with gifts. Even though you see a room full of chatters; to us, it's just you and me. I'm the only one at my computer..and you are all I see. So the smile or lack of smile can feel personal to each of your visitors.

Again, this is not a complaint. I'm so happy with my favorite model. I just know some of the new models or struggling models might be interested in hearing the guy's perspective...besides just that he likes boobs. LOL

Sincerely,
BigFud

Hey BigFud!
Thank you so much for shedding light on such an important, but sometimes overlooked, aspect of this biz...psychology! Being a newbie, I hadn't really considered how my performances were being received, other than physically/sexually. I'm glad to hear that little things like smiling and laughing, sharing inside jokes, etc. really do affect how the customer feels and therefore, the amount of time and attention he/she will spend chatting. I try to do the things you mentioned, but until I read your post, I was beginning to think I was coming across more as corny. It certainly does make camming more fun to engage the customers on different levels. I will definitely keep incorporating my personality with customers now that I know it is appreciated! You rock ;)
xoxo-Heather

BigFud

1/28/13 @ 5:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Aw you're welcome Heather! Glad my rambling could offer some encouragement!

Big
Created by: dan_in_florida

1/28/13 @ 10:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A model'sgreatest asset here is her unique personality - it's the one thing that no other model has :twocents
Venus Rose
Created by: Venus Rose

2/9/13 @ 8:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sincerely,
BigFud

Thank you for advice.
I am new in here but i have experience from another site some years ago working with another girl.
My fiancee always tells me to smile,smile even when i am showing my "horny face"
I really hate it when he is correcting me but may be he is right?
Also he will tell me i need to position in an angel from the cam when using dildo or else my hand will hide the "wiew"
Is that important?

Have a nice day!

Good to meet nice people in here!

Venus Rose

Lily Winter
Created by: Lily Winter

2/10/13 @ 3:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sincerely,
BigFud

My god sweetie you are so right I feel the same way however I have been doing that all my life and somehow no man has ever appreciated it. You sweetheart with your words just made my day and made me feel that I have been right all along just picked losers who weren't worth my time, effort or affections. Thank you again for showing me there are some men that loved to be pampered and doted on.

xoxoxoxo to you from Lily
BigFud

2/11/13 @ 9:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lily and Venus... thanks for responding. I don't really have a comment on the angle of the camera while you are using your toy since it's not really something I get into. But, yes I agree with your boyfriend on smiling.

Also, Lily, sorry you haven't had great luck with the things I was suggesting. Hopefully things will get better and better for you. You are kind to respond to my post.

Hugs to you ladies,
BigFud
Created by: alberich

2/11/13 @ 11:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think you need look any further than the following post.

http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=4&thread_id=1233&num_posts=122

Ope n chat etiquette REDUX - Suggs

Gdiddys' post matches the topic better

http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=4&thread_id=1375&num_posts=195
SUPERMAAN
Created by: supermaan

2/11/13 @ 11:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

if your struggling model come to ghost
let me handle u girl
Kristjan
Created by: Kristjan

4/25/13 @ 1:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sincerely,
BigFud

Tnx so much for pubblishing this post, is very usefull for me that i am new in F4F!
Anastasia R
Created by: Anastasia R

4/25/13 @ 1:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sincerely,
BigFud

I actually like to talk and cannot just hang out on the couch. Well, anyway... thank you for your message!!!:))))))xoxoxo
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails