Forgot password?
Not a member?
FREE SIGNUP and get 120 CREDITS!
X
Accedi a spettacoli di nudo privati
REGISTRATI GRATUITAMENTE!
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen

Thoughts on Squirting

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

Heather Russell
3/4/13, 12:10pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Posted: 3/4/13, 12:10pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Heather Russell
PERFORMER
Hi everyone!
I've always wanted to be a squirter, but I'm not. My question is to anyone who might be able to help me, model or member, male and/or female... Is this something you're born with, or can it be learned? If possible, I'd like to learn how to squirt. I'm game for whatever! Any supplement I need to take, or vaginal exercises I must perform? Also, to men who've been with a squirter...can u tell me if there's a difference (besides the obvious) in sensation between fucking a non-squirter and one who squirts?
Thanks, you sexy fuckers! Lol.
xo-Heather Russell

Cheshire_Cat
3/4/13, 12:32pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Posted: 3/4/13, 12:32pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

Hi everyone!
I've always wanted to be a squirter, but I'm not. My question is to anyone who might be able to help me, model or member, male and/or female... Is this something you're born with, or can it be learned? If possible, I'd like to learn how to squirt. I'm game for whatever! Any supplement I need to take, or vaginal exercises I must perform? Also, to men who've been with a squirter...can u tell me if there's a difference (besides the obvious) in sensation between fucking a non-squirter and one who squirts?
xo-Heather Russell

OOOO.oooo "Squirt, a small, quick stream, a jet" according to wiki.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

:offtopic

Tammy Gunn
3/4/13, 12:35pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Posted: 3/4/13, 12:35pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Tammy Gunn
PERFORMER
yea I've tried to squirt but I just cant make it happen. would love to here feedback on this.

.Jeffie.
3/4/13, 5:14pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Posted: 3/4/13, 5:14pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

Heather Russell and Tammy Gunn, I have bumped an old thread on squirting for you :)

Angie Lust
3/4/13, 11:13pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #5
Posted: 3/4/13, 11:13pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #5
Angie Lust
PERFORMER
Hi everyone!
xo-Heather Russell

Practice makes perfect my friend! Watch some model VOD'S! They are very helpful! Start with mine, LOL!

Adisa K
3/5/13, 1:33am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #6
Posted: 3/5/13, 1:33am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #6
Adisa K
PERFORMER
Hi everyone!
xo-Heather Russell

iv always been a squirter, even when i didnt want to be lol you can teach a girl to do it, but if your not relaxed enough or have to push yourself to sucessfully squirt, then it wont work, or if you think it does it will not be squirt comeing out lol. but if you relax insert your toy or fingers only about 2 inches about to your second Knuckle and curve figers up thats where you need to be, however the technique can be diff i found an artical that may help, idk if this will break rules by posting link but here it is anyways http://www.puatraining.com/blog/squirting-orgasms-how-to-make-women-squirt

Amanda_Fucking_Palmer
3/5/13, 3:11pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #7
Posted: 3/5/13, 3:11pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #7
Forum Veteran

Hi everyone!
xo-Heather Russell

be prepared for increased laundry ...

Christi Constant
3/5/13, 9:02pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #8
Posted: 3/5/13, 9:02pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #8
Christi Constant
PERFORMER

be prepared for increased laundry ...

Don't forget fucked up keyboards XD!

Daisy Davenport
3/6/13, 10:53am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #9
Posted: 3/6/13, 10:53am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #9
Daisy Davenport
PERFORMER

You'll need to stock up on screen cleaner too. O.o Just keep a towel handy, it soaks into fabric REALLY fast.

Rena Sweet
3/6/13, 11:11pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #10
Posted: 3/6/13, 11:11pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #10
Rena Sweet
PERFORMER

Cover up with Plastic wrap :) 7 laptops and 3 keyboards later :P :P Truth be to told :) IMHO

Online Now