FREE SIGNUP and get 120 CREDITS!

X
Create Your
Free Account!
Få tillgång till privata nakenshower
GÅ MED GRATIS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen

Pajama Party

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

Chloey
5/16/14, 8:58pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Posted: 5/16/14, 8:58pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Chloey
PERFORMER
Wow, How awesome, a pajama party. lots of girly fun.....It's great how its on a friday...one of the busiest days of the week for us models, give us single girls a chance...damn...lol....

My room is quieter, I may as well read a magazine until the pajama party is Over....LMAO

It is a really cool idea though, I am sure you guys are having LOTS of fun. xxxxxx

Sasha Adams
5/16/14, 9:27pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Posted: 5/16/14, 9:27pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Sasha Adams
PERFORMER
Wow, How awesome, a pajama party. lots of girly fun.....It's great how its on a friday...one of the busiest days of the week for us models, give us single girls a chance...damn...lol....

My room is quieter, I may as well read a magazine until the pajama party is Over....LMAO

It is a really cool idea though, I am sure you guys are having LOTS of fun. xxxxxx

I feel you, I started talking to the walls :))

Purgatory
5/16/14, 10:28pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Posted: 5/16/14, 10:28pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

If some of us could get to your room :winkwink, we would :orglaugh . The filters are still on dear.

I heard your FlirtPhone is working too :thumbsup .

Hope you're having a great day dear and have a great weekend.

P.S once they run out of Redbulls in the Pajama Party they will all pass out :orglaugh, will be a sleep party then.

Purgatory
5/16/14, 10:30pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Posted: 5/16/14, 10:30pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

I feel you, I started talking to the walls :))

Better than talking to the greys and basics I guess :orglaugh :evil .. (Kidding before I get ***REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR***), of course always talk to the basics and greys and encourage them to not beg and become paying registered members... (Good luck, that will eat a bit of time, but seriously worth a try when it's slow).

You also seem to have UK blocked as Chloey has too and so missing out on a lot of UK customers that do visit this site.

Purgatory
5/16/14, 10:41pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #5
Posted: 5/16/14, 10:41pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #5
Forum Rookie

double post.. grr.

Roxy Jean
5/17/14, 3:04am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #6
Posted: 5/17/14, 3:04am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #6
Roxy Jean
PERFORMER
*points to Purgatory's double post* and this is why you shouldn't stay up for over 24 hours at a time. lool :evil :bulb :winkwink

That said, you did have a good idea earlier though purg, doing a one woman pajama party of my own, I thought about it hard and decided I need sexier pajamas.. grr :orglaugh

(Whisper to Sasha and Chloey) if you girls have sexy PJ's you probably could have pulled that one woman pajama party off :winkwink :drinkup :guitar

Agrat.bat.Mahlat
5/17/14, 4:14pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #7
Posted: 5/17/14, 4:14pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #7
Forum Rookie

Chloey
5/17/14, 5:23pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #8
Posted: 5/17/14, 5:23pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #8
Chloey
PERFORMER
*points to Purgatory's double post* and this is why you shouldn't stay up for over 24 hours at a time. lool :evil :bulb :winkwink

That said, you did have a good idea earlier though purg, doing a one woman pajama party of my own, I thought about it hard and decided I need sexier pajamas.. grr :orglaugh

(Whisper to Sasha and Chloey) if you girls have sexy PJ's you probably could have pulled that one woman pajama party off :winkwink :drinkup :guitar

Damn, what a great idea Roxy, I should have done that :) lol about the not so sexy pajamas. Great ideas often come too late..... xx

Online Now