User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Promoting Summer Wren
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Promoting Summer Wren
Created by: velvettongue41

7/25/16 @ 9:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Promoting Summer Wren

Summer is truly your girl/nerd next door. The girl who is chill, cute, funny and smart, but who can also rock your world. I love to get to know you, and you me. I want to know all about you, your likes, dislikes and most of all your fantasies. I want to be the girl who makes you fantasies come true and that girl who you can create and play out new ones with. So take the time to get to know me, and I promise (pinky promise) you won't be disappointed.

Her Fantasies
I have a wide variety of fantasies, so here are a few of my top favorites! One of my favorites is FOOT FETISH! I love my feet boys! I love having my feet played with, worshipped and I give a mean foot job! Another favorite is ROLEPLAY! I love the innocent school girl who needs to get out of detention early and you and your the detention teacher and. (we can finish that one together) Another favorite is DOMINATION! I know I look sweet but don't let that distract you. so how about you get on your knees on the floor like a good boy and let's get started! Overall I am creative and I am an adventurer.I love to explore and try out new things so let me know your fantasy and let's make it come true together.

Her Obsessions & Desires
I am comfortable with a lot of different fetishes. You ask and you will receive. I love Foot fetish / worship, stockings, Domination, Sissy, SPM, panty stuffing, panty teasing, high heel stiletto and dirty talk role play! :)If you want to try something new with me just get me alone and we can try new things together.Let's start an adventure together.

Additional Info
One on One time, is very important to me. Being alone with you is where we can be naughty together, and fulfil your deepest fantasies. Pleasing you is my sweetest pleasure.

Special Info
I love a gentleman. Someone who is going to spoil me and make me smile. A man that can make me laugh goes a long way, and a man that isn't afraid to be himself around me. I love to have fun and be my silly self, so please don't disrespect, and lets have some fun together :D

Her Fetishes
Anal, Cuckolding, Feet, Nipple Play, Role Play/Costumes, Sissy Training, Small Penis Humiliation, Spanking, Stockings/Panty Hose

Her Sex Toys
Anal Beads, Butt Plug, Giant Dildo, Glass Dildo, Vibrator

Role-Playing Scenarios
Boss / Secretary, Cheerleader/Jock, Coach/Trainee, Cowboy/Cowgirl, Dirty Talk, Flight Attendant/Pilot, Master / Slave, Prisoner/Guard, Service Worker/Housewife, Student/Teacher
Tex_Hoss64
Created by: tex_hoss64

8/29/16 @ 12:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for promoting my FAVORITE model Summer Wren.... It takes just spending a few minutes getting to know her and you become addicted to her angelic voice and quick wit (not to mention her BEAUTIFUL Gym Built booty and those mesmerizing eyes and smile....

8/7/17 @ 1:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bump

12/3/17 @ 6:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Summer is a great friend
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails