User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

GO FOR IT, OR.. JUST LEAVE IT?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: GO FOR IT, OR.. JUST LEAVE IT?
Moran
Created by: Moran

12/3/09 @ 8:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All I know is how much I miss my love and how much I love her.....She is the other half of me my everyday constant in life....Ohhh hehe thats you.....MUAH xxoxoxoxoxox

Awwww Sweety!!!!

I missssssssss you too!

But i will see you soon...

I was just busy with the wedding honey. I REALLY want to surprise you!

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Moran

12/3/09 @ 8:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How on earth did you manage that? Did people used to be able to give each other addy's until some idiots mucked things up? Just curious.

And THAT has WHAT to do with.... the Topic?

Just wondering....

Moran

12/3/09 @ 8:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I wouldnt say dive straight in but take time - better to of loved and lost than never loved at all as Bart said.

Suggsy... you're right!

But when Love calls.... can you actually take your time and think?

Moran

12/3/09 @ 8:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I always say go for love. I'm a romantic fool tho;)
I've loved and lost several times and would do it again the same way, even knowing it wouldn't end well...after all one of those lost loves is the mother of my children(worth any heartache just for my boys).

G.

P.S. Miss you M!

My Gly....

You know that i am that type of person too...
I mean, i would give up ANYTHING in this world for Love...
I think nothing is better in this world, than being loved and loving back.
But unfortunately things are not that simple, people change, feelings change and most of all, they are not always shared. That is when things become complicated, and it hurts....
But yeah... Go For It, no matter what!
And you are lucky.... because you still have a good part of your first love that grew into another love... your boys! And that's awesome!

MISS YOU TOOOOOO.
I'll be back soon!

Jasyyy
Created by: jasyyy

12/3/09 @ 9:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes M i feel the same way i would do anything for love to
the feeling of being loved is great
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

12/3/09 @ 11:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whatever that means?!

Hi Moran : )

Just means that I am at a place in life where reading some discussion about love makes me wonder what somebody like Lucky Luciano might do if Love wandered in (or was taken off the street by some of his boys) instead of some kind of more poetical reaction.

Hope ya find all the love you can carry off and enjoy the chase.

Moran

12/4/09 @ 3:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Moran : )

Just means that I am at a place in life where reading some discussion about love makes me wonder what somebody like Lucky Luciano might do if Love wandered in (or was taken off the street by some of his boys) instead of some kind of more poetical reaction.

Hope ya find all the love you can carry off and enjoy the chase.

Hello Dudley!

First of all, thank you for your beautiful wish... i hope it will come true one sweet day!
Now i do have something to add to your post... I have no idea who this Lucky Luciano is(care to explain, please?), but i know one thing for sure.... if he is really that "lucky", he will find true love and his reaction will have nothing to do with the place or manner that he found it... I mean i don't think it has any importance at all... What matters is how you feel about that person....

dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

12/4/09 @ 11:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have no idea who this Lucky Luciano is(care to explain, please?)

Lucky was a famous mobster who managed to become the boss of bosses. But after doing a little reading I understand that he supposedly found a love of his life and got to grow old with her. Although they did have to move around a lot lol.

So Lucky was probably in your camp too. :orglaugh
Moran

12/4/09 @ 2:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lucky was a famous mobster who managed to become the boss of bosses. But after doing a little reading I understand that he supposedly found a love of his life and got to grow old with her. Although they did have to move around a lot lol.

So Lucky was probably in your camp too. :orglaugh

"Lucky" indeed... Thank you for the info Dudley... Very nice of you to take the time and explain it to me....

Created by: lickau

12/4/09 @ 2:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Lucky" indeed... Thank you for the info Dudley... Very nice of you to take the time and explain it to me....

When are we going to be lucky and see Miss Moran :(

BIG cOOkie hug (((((((((((((((((Moran))))))))))))))))))
PwNeDI3YKaLi
Created by: pwnedi3ykali

12/4/09 @ 3:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i`ve taken chances and been rewarded. i`ve taken chances and been burnt worse than a sausage stuck in the grill of a bbq. i only regret not taking chances, and of them there have been a few, so i say go for it... because i intend to too :party
Martina Page
Created by: Martina Page

12/4/09 @ 8:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You only live once :)
Martina Page

When Love is calling for you, follow it!
Even though, the road is dangerous and deceiving...
When Love wants to embrace you, don't reject it!
And when you hear Love whispering to you, believe what it says!
Even if it ruins your dreams...
Same way it raises you, Love will also crucify you!

Do you think it's worth it?

skullfuck
Created by: skullfuck

12/4/09 @ 10:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I followed my heart instead of my head and got burnt, when i fell in love, when the ash had settled my 3 kids lost out but I would listen to my heart again . if that person was right

so go for it hon
Stratos66
Created by: stratos66

12/5/09 @ 12:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is a topic that doesn't really have any real right answer.For some love is real and worth the fight,for others love is a fake emotion and not worth the trouble it can sometimes cause.I am somewhere in the middle of this.I have loved and lost twice and very apprehensive about trying it a third time.If you have the right person in your life then it all seems to work out but how do you find the right person or can anyone even really know what that is? These days for most people sadly it's "yea lets go for it!" and then when problems arise it's "eh lets just leave it".Too many people throw themselves into fairy tale mode and ignore certain realities.Love is hard work some days and some days it is very easy and natural.Those who have the strength to endure the "work at it" days will survive and be happy in life :)
Andy_in_Bama
Created by: andy_in_bama

12/5/09 @ 1:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hmmm, go for it or not.... if love is at the door go for it but you'll know soon enough if its true love thats the tough one but i'm a believer in the old saying "fore everyone there is someone". I'm a romantic myself and i believe in there is a soul mate for everyone but you'll go through trials until you find them and there will be pain along the way, but it makes you stronger as a person after the falls. there isn't a better feeling in the world than love and togetherness between two people sharing and anticipating and waiting to talk or to see one another again as soon as possible. then when you do your heart races.............is it love????...it has to work both ways.....Andy :twocents :)
Moran

12/5/09 @ 4:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When are we going to be lucky and see Miss Moran :(

BIG cOOkie hug (((((((((((((((((Moran))))))))))))))))))

Soon my dearest Bartsky... SOON!
And that's a promise...

Moran

12/5/09 @ 4:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i`ve taken chances and been rewarded. i`ve taken chances and been burnt worse than a sausage stuck in the grill of a bbq. i only regret not taking chances, and of them there have been a few, so i say go for it... because i intend to too :party

Brave... been burnt so bad and still willing to try!
Congratulations!!!
That's a great attitude!

Moran

12/5/09 @ 4:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I followed my heart instead of my head and got burnt, when i fell in love, when the ash had settled my 3 kids lost out but I would listen to my heart again . if that person was right

so go for it hon

I agree Tomy!
I would do the same... But i think you must first listen to your heart, so you know if the person is right.
Good luck!

Moran

12/5/09 @ 4:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is a topic that doesn't really have any real right answer.For some love is real and worth the fight,for others love is a fake emotion and not worth the trouble it can sometimes cause.I am somewhere in the middle of this.I have loved and lost twice and very apprehensive about trying it a third time.If you have the right person in your life then it all seems to work out but how do you find the right person or can anyone even really know what that is? These days for most people sadly it's "yea lets go for it!" and then when problems arise it's "eh lets just leave it".Too many people throw themselves into fairy tale mode and ignore certain realities.Love is hard work some days and some days it is very easy and natural.Those who have the strength to endure the "work at it" days will survive and be happy in life :)

Hello Stratos!

This topic has a real right answer.... The reality in which each of us believes, and it's different for everyone. Just as the beauty is in the eye of the beholder....
Unfortunately i will have to agree with you.... there are so many people that appreciate love only when it's beautiful... but when problems kick in, they run away. But i think that when that true love will show up, they will stay even on rainy days.
I believe that you find the right person out of luck, chance, destiny or a superiour force that brings it to us, but it only depends on us to keep it by our side.. and of course it's different for everyone.... as we are all different one from the other... It depends on so many things.
And also... love is not the only thing that we have to work on.... in life i think we have to work on everything, so that we can be happy and survive.

I hope your third time will come with a better chance... and it will work out the way it's supossed to... Good Luck!

Moran

12/5/09 @ 4:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hmmm, go for it or not.... if love is at the door go for it but you'll know soon enough if its true love thats the tough one but i'm a believer in the old saying "fore everyone there is someone". I'm a romantic myself and i believe in there is a soul mate for everyone but you'll go through trials until you find them and there will be pain along the way, but it makes you stronger as a person after the falls. there isn't a better feeling in the world than love and togetherness between two people sharing and anticipating and waiting to talk or to see one another again as soon as possible. then when you do your heart races.............is it love????...it has to work both ways.....Andy :twocents :)

Go for it if it's true! But if you don't go for it, how will you know it's true? Maybe it was and you blew your chance. I'd say give it a try and then give in totally.... Let it come to you and then follow it.
But that's just me....
And i too believe in sould mates... but even with those a lot of work is required....
And yes... those feelings are the best, are what make us stay, and are what keeps us together after the storm.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails