FREE SIGNUP and get 120 CREDITS!
X
Create Your
Free Account!
Tilgang til privat nakenshow
REGISTRER DEG GRATIS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen

wet dream

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

youngboy19
12/29/09, 2:16pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Posted: 12/29/09, 2:16pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

I swear i get horny like 30 times a day lol its getting annoying cant concentrate during school when im thinking about jesse jacobs and luckye daye and tatiana lee fucking my brains out all at once:) taking my innocents away from me and giving a really nice blowjob making me moan as they suck my fat chocolate cock and tickle my balls then jesse rides me so mazingly and luckye daye giving me a titjob with her huge fun bags and tatiana lee with her tight asian pussy wrapped around me huge 9in and yes it is 9inches i checked lol cock fucking me while i look deeply into her eyes and bust a huge load in all there mouths mmmmm damn i should be one of the sex story writers lmao.:)

Jesse Jacobs
1/2/10, 6:04am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Posted: 1/2/10, 6:04am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
PERFORMER
I swear i get horny like 30 times a day lol its getting annoying cant concentrate during school when im thinking about jesse jacobs and luckye daye and tatiana lee fucking my brains out all at once:) taking my innocents away from me and giving a really nice blowjob making me moan as they suck my fat chocolate cock and tickle my balls then jesse rides me so mazingly and luckye daye giving me a titjob with her huge fun bags and tatiana lee with her tight asian pussy wrapped around me huge 9in and yes it is 9inches i checked lol cock fucking me while i look deeply into her eyes and bust a huge load in all there mouths mmmmm damn i should be one of the sex story writers lmao.:)

SOMEONE was a little horny when they wrote this =b then again yes u always r

Tatiana Lee
1/2/10, 7:27pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Posted: 1/2/10, 7:27pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Tatiana Lee
PERFORMER

Oh my my YoungBoy19...Again u r too cute hun. Loving this wet dream of urs...Ur making me wet just reading it..hehe

xoxo
Tatiana

Sara Lynn
1/2/10, 7:38pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Posted: 1/2/10, 7:38pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Sara Lynn
PERFORMER

hmmm now this is a party l wanna play in.. yumm :hitit

kisses on all yer best bits....
SL