X
Create Your
Free Account!
Accedi a spettacoli di nudo privati
REGISTRATI GRATUITAMENTE!
I Agree to the Terms & Conditions
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen

R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

chubs93
12/30/09, 10:18am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Posted: 12/30/09, 10:18am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

Any Avenged Sevenfold fans out there? On Monday their drummer was found dead.

R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

Alberich
12/30/09, 10:54am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Posted: 12/30/09, 10:54am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

James Owen Sullivan (February 10, 1981 December 28, 2009),better known by his stage name, The Rev, or The Reverend Tholomew Plague was the drummer and back-up vocalist for the band Avenged Sevenfold, and lead vocalist in the avant-garde metal band Pinkly Smooth with fellow Avenged Sevenfold guitarist Synyster Gates. Sullivan lived in Huntington Beach, California and was married to Leana MacFadden aka Leana Silver. He was found dead on December 28, 2009, aged 28.

Career
Sullivan performed vocals and piano in his and Brian Haner Jr.'s side project, Pinkly Smooth, in 2002. He was also utilized as a back-up vocalist in Avenged Sevenfold. Besides doing unclean vocals with lead vocalist M. Shadows in live versions of songs Chapter Four and Eternal Rest, the song "Critical Acclaim" featured Sullivan on lead vocals during the chorus of the song, both singing and screaming. His vocals were also featured in other songs from the Avenged Sevenfold eponymous album, such as "A Little Piece of Heaven", "Brompton Cocktail", "Gunslinger", "Lost", "Afterlife", and "Almost Easy". Sullivan also played many different instruments, such as the piano and guitar, and had used these abilities to write songs such as "A Little Piece of Heaven." Before leaving to join Avenged Sevenfold, Sullivan performed with the third wave ska band Suburban Legends as their drummer.

Death
Sullivan was found dead at his home in Huntington Beach on Monday, December 28, 2009, at 11:00 a.m. The Orange County Police Department are investigating his death and have said that it appears to be due to natural causes.

Honey Brown
12/30/09, 7:50pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Posted: 12/30/09, 7:50pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Honey Brown
PERFORMER
WH WH WH WHAAAATTTTTT! OMG! He was my fav :( Im so sad. Rip my my special lil rev. you will always be in my stinky dirty dark heart. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mist Kist
12/31/09, 5:45am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Posted: 12/31/09, 5:45am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Mist Kist
PERFORMER
Aw I read that today, it's too bad. They are a decent band so that kind of sucks. The drummer makes or breaks a band too :(

Online Now