User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Just an ESP idea
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Just an ESP idea
LickyaNice
Created by: lickyanice

1/5/10 @ 5:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so i've been browsing the forums, noticing the negativity and the recoil, the mass exodus of long time models and members alike, and had a sudden brainstorm....there's fifty two pages of 'general' foruming... with the majority being from a select crew...this crew enjoys the forums for not exactly what they were meant to be all of the time but definitely for what they were becoming at one point... would it be possible to expand the forum categories to include an invite only password protected forum? i realize this brushes similarity to the VIP forum, but due to recent economic challenges, even some of flirt's greatest all time forumers have had to give up their VIP statuses (statii?) But stats such as number of posts can elevate the high-posting forumers to invitation recommenders, all invitations can be done via receiving a password through an automated message like the post-pvt thank you's. obviously one's forum screenname would have to be on the guestlist to get in (to eliminate party crashers) and that way perhaps those who enjoy foruming can once again thread with with ummm joyous glee...
amicu
Created by: amicu

1/5/10 @ 8:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's an interesting idea Lickya but I think there's too many forums now, the VIP forums get nary a post a day, the female performers went on the endangered species list last year (I think only VS nubia's periodic "Ballsjiggler is model of the week!" announcements are more or less that forum's life support, and the male chats and gay fantasies forums seem notoriously quiet. This forum is enough I think, but I'm often wrong so don't vest in my opinions.

We do need to, collectively, cheer the f*ck (wanna buy a vowel? No, not a Q..) up though, every fifth post here laments a missing model or some member contemplating his premature evacuation (ehh, from the site..). Some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen have moved on but I won't be so morose, they're likely doing well and not showing their cupcakes to drooling fools on this site, so I'm happy for them if not missing them a bit for it. But have any of you SEEN the models on any given night of the week? To hell with heaven, I'll skip the trip to the dentist and take in all the eye-candy that's on Flirt, thanks. And the horny bastards that keep up with me in chat (even you LadyM..) aren't half bad company either.

I say go in smiling, make of it what you will, and the rest will join the party.. just, don't eat the dip.
Isabella Mendez
Created by: Isabella Mendez

1/5/10 @ 9:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup Very true amicu!! I think this is a place for fun :winkwink Everyone should cheer up! Its gonna be a great year :)
Glyde
Created by: glyde

1/5/10 @ 10:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's an interesting idea Lickya but I think there's too many forums now, the VIP forums get nary a post a day, the female performers went on the endangered species list last year (I think only VS nubia's periodic "Ballsjiggler is model of the week!" announcements are more or less that forum's life support, and the male chats and gay fantasies forums seem notoriously quiet. This forum is enough I think, but I'm often wrong so don't vest in my opinions.

We do need to, collectively, cheer the f*ck (wanna buy a vowel? No, not a Q..) up though, every fifth post here laments a missing model or some member contemplating his premature evacuation (ehh, from the site..). Some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen have moved on but I won't be so morose, they're likely doing well and not showing their cupcakes to drooling fools on this site, so I'm happy for them if not missing them a bit for it. But have any of you SEEN the models on any given night of the week? To hell with heaven, I'll skip the trip to the dentist and take in all the eye-candy that's on Flirt, thanks. And the horny bastards that keep up with me in chat (even you LadyM..) aren't half bad company either.

I say go in smiling, make of it what you will, and the rest will join the party.. just, don't eat the dip.

I agree Amicu. :thumbsup
Created by: lickau

1/5/10 @ 11:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Once upon a time - Admins read forums and were "cleaned and organized"

If a thread or response is too abusive , it is the person reading to REPORT it

I had hoped the forums would be into Divisions
IE - Performer news / Games / Fantasies / Misc / etc

Remember this is the ONLY site that allows ALL members and models input :thumbsup

I am often in disagreement , but happy I am allowed to voice an opinion

The VIP Forums is the closest to what you describe
Amicu said it best that 2 out of 3 are very much on "life support" :twocents

Nice ideal :thumbsup
I am afraid from lack of participation and lack of Admin/Moderator involement - the ideal would not work at THIS time :twocents

:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails