User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

what sense would you give up?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: what sense would you give up?
Brintney James
Created by: Brintney James

1/12/10 @ 3:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i often volunteer my extra time to the disabled... but sometimes don't feel i give enough of myself.... sooo, I got to thinking..

If you had to choose one of your senses to give as a gift to another person, and live with out. what one would it be... and why?

My first thought... was the gift of sight. To allow someone the colors of the world. Than i realized it was out of my own selfishness. Thus this is the only sense i could be willing to give up, and live with out. For ,it is the one i use the least.

i could not live with out my ability to hear. a beach is not a beach with out the sound of the waves, and the noise of the chattering birds, or the laughing of people.
sure a sunset is nice. but its not the same with out the sounds of life around it.

i would have the hardest time with out my ability to hear " i love you's" or the sound of anything for that matter. the sizzle of a perfectly heated pan when you put food in it. the chirping of crickets, and the sound of the wind through the trees.

So honestly if I had to choose, it would be still be sight.
:)
SlVlASl-l
Created by: slvlasl-l

1/12/10 @ 3:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

see, smell, hear, taste or touch ??

i guess smell or taste would be the easiest to part with but not too many people go without those..

sight or sound? thats difficult.. i can't imagine not having either... there are so many beautiful things to see .. the stars at night, colorful sunsets the way the green colors pop after a rain, waves rolling on the ocean...manmade miracles of engineereing city skylines, bridges, paintings, sculptures

but i don't think i could live or breathe without music... i definitely feel that with my ears...

speech count? i could give that up.. there are other ways to communicate
Rashel Cox
Created by: Rashel Cox

1/12/10 @ 4:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i think mine would be hear! i pondered on this for several minutes. if i could see something i could imagine how it would sound , so with lots of imagination i would almost be okay!
i dont think i could ever have been born with out it tho.
Cribbage65
Created by: cribbage65

1/12/10 @ 5:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

An interesting post Brintney. And if I may say so, a brave one:) You clearly have a heart as big as a planet. And your writing indicates that you're an intelligent person. So you'll know that they're disabled people who are members here and will read your post. Of which I am one. Your care for others who have problems is much appreciated and let me tell you, seems very genuine. Thank you:) I only see one model here, a great friend, but I sometimes check this forum out to see what other members think and stuff. So I rarely post. So I won't talk about my own problems. But senses you would give up? Depends what the one you love needs. If they can't smell, you'd give that. If they can't see, you'd give that. If they can't walk, you'd give that. And so on.....Take care:)
Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

1/12/10 @ 5:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hmmmm i don't know, i'd much rather restore someone's mobility or help with mental capacity, though giving up something of your own is just like paying a problem forward because it doesn't go away just gets passed on.

i'm a donor and though it would be pretty horrible if if died in an accident or something, i do hope that if that happens i would be able to donate my heart, liver, eyes, kidneys or whatever someone needed in order to save or improve their life.

though if i had to pick a sense... maybe sight, because sometimes when i'm alone with someone i like to close my eyes and pretend i'm blind and that the only things that exist are what i can feel, and then i just want as much of me touching as much of that other person as possible. ok kind of a weird little fantasy... :)
amicu
Created by: amicu

1/12/10 @ 7:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm selflessly donating my sixth sense to someone without.

I would not give up my sight, I guard it too much, I enjoy seeing new things, or familiar things again and again. I can't sleep on a trip because I never want to miss anything - even endless trees or fields, they're my endless daydream inspired by all around me.

And I love sounds and their absence - streams are a favorite, and the hiss of air from the hydraulic brakes on a train, or a crazy prophet on a soapbox inviting me to shout back.

The scent of a bakery at 6 a.m. or a teahouse or coffee shop are enough to assure I keep my nose and everything it does for me. And without it nothing tastes so sweet, nothing so savory. I'll keep that too, thanks.

I love flavors too much to give up taste, but of all my senses it may be my least favorite. I can go all day without eating much of anything, so I think it's the one I'd miss the least. But when food is perfect, I know I'd miss more than I care to think of. So they can't have my tongue, or the hundreds of buds upon it.

And touch? I would not give this up for anything. Imagine not feeling the shivers rush your spine when the one you love touches you in just the right way? Too big a sacrifice to make.

No, they can have my sixth sense, and my seventh and eighth if they want, but these five I selfishly guard. I'll happily donate money, and time as I have it, but leave me my little pleasures and all the ways to discover why again I love them so much.
Penpal069
Created by: penpal069

1/12/10 @ 8:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can I give them all? I mean if I were to do that I could maybe become a super hero, almost like Superman....
Layne Taylor
Created by: Layne Taylor

1/12/10 @ 8:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like food too much to part with my sense of taste....

I am far too sensual to ever want to part with my sense of touch...

I am too fond of music to EVER want to lose my sense of sound.

Smell and sight you can have it, i don't need those.
Brintney James

1/12/10 @ 8:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can I give them all? I mean if I were to do that I could maybe become a super hero, almost like Superman....

you already own the blue tights and red underoo's. and i am sure some days you feel you can see through walls...

ok, maybe at least shirts....
:)
Brintney James

1/12/10 @ 8:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

An interesting post Brintney. And if I may say so, a brave one:) You clearly have a heart as big as a planet. And your writing indicates that you're an intelligent person. So you'll know that they're disabled people who are members here and will read your post. Of which I am one. Your care for others who have problems is much appreciated and let me tell you, seems very genuine. Thank you:) I only see one model here, a great friend, but I sometimes check this forum out to see what other members think and stuff. So I rarely post. So I won't talk about my own problems. But senses you would give up? Depends what the one you love needs. If they can't smell, you'd give that. If they can't see, you'd give that. If they can't walk, you'd give that. And so on.....Take care:)

thanks for the sweet words.
i didnt intend to post to draw attention.... or get compliments for myself. i just ment to share my reason for the question. i get plenty of rewards from this kinda stuff in my own way.:)

but , i did have to take knotice, that YOU had given the perfect answer. And the fact of if a lloved one. I 198 percent agree. had i had the choice. there are a few in my life. i would give anything to make thier lives alll better. .
and i feel most people would do the same if put in a situation, and given the option. :)

Glyde
Created by: glyde

1/12/10 @ 10:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you had to choose one of your senses to give as a gift to another person, and live with out. what one would it be... and why?

Hmm, for me it would be a rather easy and hard choice. Easy part is which sense...hearing. Hard would be who to give it to? One of my boys? Parents? Sisters? Nephews? I'm the only hearing person in my entire family so losing my hearing would hurt, but, I already know sign language. Who to give it to? Wouldn't be fair to give to one and not another loved one and to be honest...deafness has a culture of it's own and to suddenly hear would rip apart something my family identifies with strongly. So I'd give it to a total stranger, a hearing family that can't deal with the one deaf child not fitting in.

Now while choosing to be deaf might be easy, but, this is something that I've thought about over the years and I just couldn't lose another sense. The freedom of being able to go and do anything by being able to see. The smells good like the air just before a thuderstorm the bad like my dog soaked from jumping in the lake...I can't even imagine all the smells I'd miss..god, coffee in the mornning! Taste, the sweat from your partner's neck after making love or how dull cooking and eating would be. Touch! My god I wouldn't feel a connection to anyone if I couldn't feel them, just hugs and handshakes alone would be heartbreaking.
So ya..my hearing would be my choice.
Cribbage65
Created by: cribbage65

1/13/10 @ 5:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You just struck a chord, that's all:) I know it was meant to be a fun post and it still is! I like people who think deeply, whether in jest or not, and you clearly do. Another sense I would give up? Well, I'd give my hearing to someone who doesn't like heavy rock...My sight to someone who likes to litter (can you not see that mess?!)...My smell to my work colleague so that he can experience what I have to when he's been to the toilet!.... My touch to the last doctor who shoved his hand up my ass! (It's not made of fucking rubber you know! It hurts!)...And my taste to all my English compatriots...fish and chips will k1ll you!!!!!! :) Take care
Brintney James

1/13/10 @ 6:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

rofl, THAT would make the world a better place. with Out a DOUBT!!!!!!!!

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails