User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

is it all about credits or does friendship have something to do with it?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: is it all about credits or does friendship have something to do with it?
stinks
Created by: stinks

11/18/13 @ 2:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think it does with some models
:)
chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

11/18/13 @ 4:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think you are right. It really depends on the model. Though I believe it's weighted, understandably, toward the credit side. I don't have a problem with that. And it's fascinating to observe how each individual (model) deals with this disconnect. Some of these boys are really skilled.
Created by: alberich

11/18/13 @ 4:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One or four clever men once sang:

I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel all right
I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel all right
'Cause I don't care too much for money - for money can't buy me love
I'll give you all I've got to give if you say you love me too
I may not have a lot to give but what I've got I'll give to you
I don't care too much for money - for money can't buy me love

Say you don't need no diamond rings
And I'll be satisfied
Tell me that you want the kind of things
That money just can't buy

bluish trouble things whispering words http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/
Justin Bowar
Created by: Justin Bowar

11/18/13 @ 9:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think it does with some models
:)

To me, it's all about the customer. I'd rather make and maintain a great friendship/connection with somebody that just "jack off for money". For me, meeting new people and listening to them, helping them, pleasing them makes it all worth while. True, the credits that come with it is nice, but in all reality how are you getting these credits? From the very people you're talking to. So in my mind...the customer is always my priority. Whatever makes them happy is happiness for me.

*little note- Not to long ago I had a guy come into my room, he was such a wonderful guy. He was devastated he couldn't take me private for more than a few minutes. I felt bad, I really did, he was such a great regular. Because of that I just told him to make me an offer (about 230 credits for 10 minutes). Ideally models would reject but again in my mind, it's all about making them happy and making sure they're my first priority.

Well that's my :twocents:

-Justin
Created by: ronnie-uk

11/18/13 @ 10:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lovely post, Justin :angel

I think there can be much more to it than just credits when we have gay guys (*) getting together here. There is often a really friendly, supportive, empathetic relationship between member and performer. That can be very special :)

(*) and - I should add - bi guys starting to explore their gay side :)
Gene Nelson
Created by: Gene Nelson

11/18/13 @ 11:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I tell many of the customers that "we're all here for the same reason" in some way or another. Credits are nice, yes, but so is meeting all kinds of interesting people! I enjoy giving cam shows for an appreciative audience and I enjoy it much more when I can learn more about a person and form a friendship! :drinkup
Justin Bowar
Created by: Justin Bowar

11/19/13 @ 2:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lovely post, Justin :angel

I think there can be much more to it than just credits when we have gay guys (*) getting together here. There is often a really friendly, supportive, empathetic relationship between member and performer. That can be very special :)

(*) and - I should add - bi guys starting to explore their gay side :)

Thank-you! It's always nice to hear the "Lovely post"! Although aside from that everything that I've stated was true.

I tell many of the customers that "we're all here for the same reason" in some way or another. Credits are nice, yes, but so is meeting all kinds of interesting people! I enjoy giving cam shows for an appreciative audience and I enjoy it much more when I can learn more about a person and form a friendship!

Great reply! It's terrific to see that there's more out there than just "credits". I must say, the personality aspect brings in more credits rather than a "one time hookup" so to speak. Either way, you're building bonds with people and that's a reward all it's own.

Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

11/19/13 @ 5:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hmmm ... (self.conversation)'... which way girl? pitch hard or soft?'

"... Mandy, the minute money comes into it the friendship is qualified, is tenuous, and then is gone ..."

been here, done this, learned my lessons by having my fingers and toes roasted far too many times.

Mandy definition number gazillion-bumpety-bumpety-harummph:

Friendship -

23. friendship (n) - Internet based; an occasionally emotionally laden exchange of loyalties and shared experiences which satisfy needs of one or both parties without the requirement of actual detailed physical experience; a superficial transactional relationship easily terminated when stressed, or subjected to opportunism.

. just friends .

*blue ermin loop where love is measurable http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
stinks

11/22/13 @ 11:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thank you members and models for your heartfelt words :thumbsup
Dirk Thomas
Created by: Dirk Thomas

11/23/13 @ 1:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thank you members and models for your heartfelt words :thumbsup

i think if u want friendship for money is not friendship! i like to think in the persons behind the nick name
and i prefer have a good friend with who chat and laugh! well some times is good the credits! but i no like think about it!
jajaj is stressfull :)
elmos nice to see u again ;)
Ben Big
Created by: Ben Big

11/23/13 @ 1:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Credits show appreciation and do uplift the spirit of the performer. I am talking for me personally but I am literally weeks new. That being said I think it depends on both the client and the performer. I enjoy posing and being sexy in front of the cam, but more so for the few that have spent time in my room since the beginning and who I know a little about, some across the world. It helps with their own private fantasies as well being able to convey their idea in hopes of pleasing them. But there just as many that could care less about intimate details of the performer and want the meat :hitit and that is fine too. Lol I have made many mistakes in my first few weeks but have found it interesting and the variety of desires has been exciting. Take care guys, Ben B. :thumbsup
stinks

11/24/13 @ 1:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hmmm ... (self.conversation)'... which way girl? pitch hard or soft?'

"... Mandy, the minute money comes into it the friendship is qualified, is tenuous, and then is gone ..."

been here, done this, learned my lessons by having my fingers and toes roasted far too many times.

Mandy definition number gazillion-bumpety-bumpety-harummph:

Friendship -

23. friendship (n) - Internet based; an occasionally emotionally laden exchange of loyalties and shared experiences which satisfy needs of one or both parties without the requirement of actual detailed physical experience; a superficial transactional relationship easily terminated when stressed, or subjected to opportunism.

. just friends .

*blue ermin loop where love is measurable http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *

:offtopic do you really know how many guys out there love reading what you say on the forum?you are a hit! :thumbsup
stinks

11/24/13 @ 1:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i want to thank Ben Big and my friend Dirk Thomas for there heartfelt words too. :thumbsup
stinks

1/28/15 @ 10:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

bump
Created by: manic4manon

1/28/15 @ 11:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

bump

hump - don't bump :orglaugh

Twink Alex
Created by: Twink Alex

1/28/15 @ 4:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Is all about that bass " :hitit :hitit :drinkup
stillaround
Created by: stillaround

1/28/15 @ 7:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure why this topic from 2013 has been bumped (maybe a member had a bad experience? ) but AFP's comments from 2013 remain the truth. My experience is, no matter what the model says, a member should never forget that is a business, not a social club. If a member hits some financial difficulty and can not give his "friend" what the member was once able to give, the member will learn the truth about models as friends.
sam743
Created by: sam743

1/29/15 @ 2:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure why this topic from 2013 has been bumped (maybe a member had a bad experience? ) but AFP's comments from 2013 remain the truth. My experience is, no matter what the model says, a member should never forget that is a business, not a social club. If a member hits some financial difficulty and can not give his "friend" what the member was once able to give, the member will learn the truth about models as friends.

I believe I have developed some real friendships with models who are not all about the money. I've had several models tell me it's not necessary that I keep tipping them. at one point I could not afford to buy credits and a few models told me it didn't matter to them and to keep coming to their room. another model recently told me to stop tipping him and spend my money on necessities such as food and clothes lol. of course models are here to make money, but I believe there are some that genuinely care for their fans and even put their fans needs above their own on some occasions.
stinks

1/29/15 @ 2:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) :thumbsup well said sam743
Created by: louisphillippe

1/29/15 @ 10:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup... Smart models create a long lasting friendship.... :thumbsup
:orglaugh ... Dumb ones have clients... :orglaugh
:winkwink... It is always a give and take just like in real life... :winkwink
:evil.. We all know who has to give and who must take... :orglaugh but good
friend last forever... :guitar

Just my :twocents
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails