User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Is Smoking Bad For You?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Is Smoking Bad For You?
Lard Levell
Created by: Lard Levell

3/5/14 @ 1:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:smoking
I have read that quitting smoking causes more harm than starting. What do you all think or have to say about this?
trunder
Created by: trunder

3/5/14 @ 3:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Stop smoking. It does you more good to stop than anything else you can do. Your lungs will start to clear and you'll never have a smoker's cough. :twocents
chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

3/5/14 @ 6:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have read that quitting smoking causes more harm than starting.

Really? Which tobacco company provided you with this misinformation....

TooShyTooSpeak
Created by: tooshytoospeak

3/5/14 @ 11:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Actually there are measurable benefits within a few hours.
Melvinn
Created by: Melvinn

3/6/14 @ 12:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Stop smoking. It does you more good to stop than anything else you can do. Your lungs will start to clear and you'll never have a smoker's cough. :twocents

i smoke and dont dead))) and have no problem with health
Zeras Kiperion
Created by: Zeras Kiperion

3/6/14 @ 2:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, this is what you say now. Keep smoking then...

Created by: ourjeffie

3/6/14 @ 8:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are only 21 years old. Smoking does not affect your health immediately, it has long-term effects
TooShyTooSpeak
Created by: tooshytoospeak

3/6/14 @ 10:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Do a treadmill test, skip your cigarettes for one day and repeat. You'll see the problem.

Sencer
Created by: Sencer

3/6/14 @ 10:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Do a treadmill test, skip your cigarettes for one day and repeat. You'll see the problem.

actually that is not totally true..i did a radiography on my lungs...2 years ago ...and i smoke since i was 18 ...and the doctor told me i have the most healthy/beautiful lungs he saw lately...smoking is not fatal when u have a good life style..when u run or make any sport..when u eat healthy and life healthy....i have 2 bad habbits: smoke and coffe...and seems i got no problems so far...but ofc it depend of every each other organism ..if u have a weak organism any bad habbit could be fatal...btw being on topic,quiting smoke could not make any harm to ur body..but getting you a little more fat ...beside that..nothing could happen..and also u might be a little more temper then usualy for a while if ur psihical addicted.....anyway if ur strong enought to quit smoke,i advice you to do it...quit it . btw as always said..thats just my opinion... if there are other opinion im willing to listen...btw its a pretty irelevant subject..we all know smoke is not good..but some of us are addicted and is not easy to quit.
Zeras Kiperion
Created by: Zeras Kiperion

3/7/14 @ 12:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

actually that is not totally true..i did a radiography on my lungs...2 years ago ...and i smoke since i was 18 ...and the doctor told me i have the most healthy/beautiful lungs he saw lately...smoking is not fatal when u have a good life style..when u run or make any sport..when u eat healthy and life healthy....i have 2 bad habbits: smoke and coffe...and seems i got no problems so far...but ofc it depend of every each other organism ..if u have a weak organism any bad habbit could be fatal...btw being on topic,quiting smoke could not make any harm to ur body..but getting you a little more fat ...beside that..nothing could happen..and also u might be a little more temper then usualy for a while if ur psihical addicted.....anyway if ur strong enought to quit smoke,i advice you to do it...quit it . btw as always said..thats just my opinion... if there are other opinion im willing to listen...btw its a pretty irelevant subject..we all know smoke is not good..but some of us are addicted and is not easy to quit.

Humans with a brain, please fully disregard the advocation of smoking here. Smoking is terrible for your health, no matter the current state of it. Sigh... and to think that there is an abundance of this kind of misinformation on the internet. How many people actually listen to you say things like this?! I'll stop now.

Vaterloo
Created by: Vaterloo

3/7/14 @ 1:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I smoked 12 years and have stop it 2 months ago...
I feel better now and I do not wish to smoke again... Only a hookah sometimes) :guitar
Sencer

3/7/14 @ 10:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Humans with a brain, please fully disregard the advocation of smoking here. Smoking is terrible for your health, no matter the current state of it. Sigh... and to think that there is an abundance of this kind of misinformation on the internet. How many people actually listen to you say things like this?! I'll stop now.

didn`t mean to mislead nobody or misinformation ppl...as i said,i advice ppl to quit smoking,but i simply told my opinion about the topic..i don`t say smoke is good ...or is not bad at all....just said my opinion,nothing more nothing less..and the part with having a healthy style of life ..its a simple advice for ppl that already started to smoke and is hard to quit...making some exercise would help them to stay a bit more healthy...btw i think the barrier betwen our natal languages made me misunderstood ur replay....didn`t really understood if i should take the "humans with a brain" part as a ofend or not :)))
toppgun
Created by: toppgun

3/7/14 @ 10:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol Sencer....run that though several translators before making a final decision :offtopic :smoking oops and there i am smoking :helpme
Sencer

3/7/14 @ 5:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol Sencer....run that though several translators before making a final decision :offtopic :smoking oops and there i am smoking :helpme

=)) quite try to do that...still didn`t understood a big part of the replay..anyway...if he judge me for mislead ppl or misinformation..its cool..i can take hes opinion..but i said only what i had in mind :-?
Damic
Created by: Damic

3/7/14 @ 11:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I smoked 12 years and have stop it 2 months ago...
I feel better now and I do not wish to smoke again... Only a hookah sometimes) :guitar

really good man:P
Dirk Rider
Created by: Dirk Rider

3/22/14 @ 9:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have read that quitting smoking causes more harm than starting. What do you all think or have to say about this?

IDK I don't smoke. I guess it would help.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails