User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Straight models vs Gay models
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Straight models vs Gay models
James Boyd
Created by: James Boyd

6/7/14 @ 1:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bulb What is a way to make good money as a straight model on here. How do you attract people that only like gay people, Without having to do gay things like use dildos, finger you ass and other things.
Acelan
Created by: acelan

6/7/14 @ 1:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Should have been asked in Performers Only Forum, not here. Should be real interesting what response you get though. :orglaugh
James Boyd

6/7/14 @ 1:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Should have been asked in Performers Only Forum, not here. Should be real interesting what response you get though. :orglaugh

Rookie move I guess. First time really writing on the forums.

Created by: thomas80

6/7/14 @ 1:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Acelan, I think it would be interesting to see responses from customers, not only performers. What I would like are: wanking, cum, showing ass & muscles, rubbing ass.
James Boyd

6/7/14 @ 3:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Acelan, I think it would be interesting to see responses from customers, not only performers. What I would like are: wanking, cum, showing ass & muscles, rubbing ass.

acelan my kind of guy haha come by and see me lol.
Created by: steponit

6/7/14 @ 4:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

acelan my kind of guy haha come by and see me lol.

BEING A MAN THAT SWINGS BOTH WAYS BUT BEING A straight MODEL ON A PREDOMINATELY GAY WEBSITE UNLESS U GET A WOMAN AND GO TO COUPLES,YOU WILL GET REQUEST TO DO THINGS, JUST THE WAY IT IS I PRIVATE MEN WHO LIKE TO HAVE SEX AND CUM PERSONALLY AND IF THEY WASTE MY CRED'S AND NEVER INTERACT OR CUM I DONT WASTE MY TIME, LOVE AND RESPECT JUST SAYIN :)
sam743
Created by: sam743

6/7/14 @ 8:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bulb What is a way to make good money as a straight model on here. How do you attract people that only like gay people, Without having to do gay things like use dildos, finger you ass and other things.

personally, I could care less if a model is gay or straight. I know it matters to some, or some want to see dildo play etc. you aren't going to be able to please everyone. there are top straight models on here that don't play with their ass, it can be done. as for myself, the most important things I look for in a model is someone who I find attractive and who has a good personality. i admit i like watching guys play with dildos, but it's not the deciding factor on whether i take someone private or not. i'm sure it is to some, but i'm sure there are enough guys out there who it's not a huge deal to. good luck.
Vali
Created by: Vali

6/15/14 @ 5:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't get me wrong...but i'm a lesbian :))
Created by: thomas80

6/15/14 @ 5:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol Vali
Andrew Jay
Created by: Andrew Jay

6/15/14 @ 5:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ohh yea me to the same what coincidence :P:D
Vali
Created by: Vali

6/16/14 @ 10:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well then...Let's have some lesbian sex
Jordan Heart
Created by: Jordan Heart

7/5/14 @ 7:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ive been trying that and im not really pushin anywhere. Get at me thru message. javascript:insertEmoticon(':helpme');
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/5/14 @ 7:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

More than anything else, be honest...with yourself, and with members. Decide how far you are willing to go with "gay things" and be up front with any members who ask you what you'll do in private with them. Some members will leave and never come back. Others...many others...will stay and continually urge you to push beyond your current limits. And there will be those who accept you for who you are, how far you are willing to go, and be happy with what you are willing to do.

If you are a genuine person, who demonstrates honesty, kindness, and friendship to members, you will do well, even if you are more limited in what you will do than gay or bisexual performers. There are some members who will focus only on your body and what you do with it, but your longer-lasting fans are those with whom you can make a more personal connection through your conversations and interactions with them.
Sir_Ken
Created by: sir_ken

7/10/14 @ 3:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A lot of straight guys are here but they pretend to be gays but one thing they didn't know a lot of gays have fantasies over str8 guys but i hate it when they call me like "man"and say like "what's up man" that just a no no cause im gay that str8 man talkin to me that way will seem to be closeted and trying to prove something if you cant call me baby or any sweet names you can call me then just call me by my screen name.
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/10/14 @ 4:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A lot of straight guys are here but they pretend to be gays but one thing they didn't know a lot of gays have fantasies over str8 guys but i hate it when they call me like "man"and say like "what's up man" that just a no no cause im gay that str8 man talkin to me that way will seem to be closeted and trying to prove something if you cant call me baby or any sweet names you can call me then just call me by my screen name.

I am confused. You are saying that just because a straight model pretending to be gay calls you "man" and not "baby or any sweet names" that they are "closeted and trying to prove something"? This does not make sense at all.

Each person has his own way of speaking. In some places it is common to say "what's up, man" or to call all men "babe" or "dude". Whether the model is gay, straight, or bisexual, if those are the speech patterns he heard growing up or hears regularly, then it makes sense that he is going to use the same speech patterns online as well. He should not be expected to change the way he speaks on cam.

Personally, I find it disturbing to be called "baby" or anything else other than my username (or a reasonable abbreviation of it) in a model's room. If after numerous visits the model starts referring to me as "babe" or some such, at least then there is a justification: we have gotten to know each other well enough that such intimate references could be accepted without discomfort. But I would not ask--nor expect--to be addressed as "sweetheart" or some-such from anyone on casual acquaintance, be they straight, gay, or bisexual.

And if a model chooses to greet me with "what's up, man" even on first meeting...well, I am a man, so it doesn't bother me one bit.
Phil247
Created by: phil247

7/19/14 @ 10:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Belguim .....oh dear .....oh dear
Go at winter season for the market
Jake Newman
Created by: Jake Newman

7/20/14 @ 4:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Its more a personality matter than sexual orientation .

Jake
Created by: gofish

7/20/14 @ 5:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am confused. You are saying that just because a straight model pretending to be gay calls you "man" and not "baby or any sweet names" that they are "closeted and trying to prove something"? This does not make sense at all.

Each person has his own way of speaking. In some places it is common to say "what's up, man" or to call all men "babe" or "dude". Whether the model is gay, straight, or bisexual, if those are the speech patterns he heard growing up or hears regularly, then it makes sense that he is going to use the same speech patterns online as well. He should not be expected to change the way he speaks on cam.

Personally, I find it disturbing to be called "baby" or anything else other than my username (or a reasonable abbreviation of it) in a model's room. If after numerous visits the model starts referring to me as "babe" or some such, at least then there is a justification: we have gotten to know each other well enough that such intimate references could be accepted without discomfort. But I would not ask--nor expect--to be addressed as "sweetheart" or some-such from anyone on casual acquaintance, be they straight, gay, or bisexual.

And if a model chooses to greet me with "what's up, man" even on first meeting...well, I am a man, so it doesn't bother me one bit.

Very well said zyxwv098. The personality of the model is really the most important thing not if they straight, gay, bi or whatever. Models who treat all who enter their room are more likely to get the same respect in return.

Created by: gofish

7/20/14 @ 5:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't get me wrong...but i'm a lesbian :))

Vali it is so dang cool to see you respond to these forum thread. A lesbian hey ...well a very likeable LESBIAN I must say

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Sir_Ken
Created by: sir_ken

7/21/14 @ 6:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What im sayin is really confusing LOL i read it. What im trying to say is they tryin to act so manly cool guy to prove they are straight is just i dont like. One's choices of words and way of talking does reflect the kind of person they are so this is not like sexuality isn't that important because thats huge part of oneself.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails