User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Make Me An Offer option
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Make Me An Offer option
Created by: gofish

7/7/15 @ 6:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

From what I gather the "Make Me An Offer" is available to all models/performers be they new to the site or not. Seems a few models are having a problem finding the on/off switch for this option so if any other model out there is willing to help I would appreciate it if you could post the directions to that option here.
Sort of think if you can help another model out there may be a time where you too might need a helping hand.
Thanks

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Akim X
Created by: Akim X

7/7/15 @ 7:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

From what I gather the "Make Me An Offer" is available to all models/performers be they new to the site or not. Seems a few models are having a problem finding the on/off switch for this option so if any other model out there is willing to help I would appreciate it if you could post the directions to that option here.
Sort of think if you can help another model out there may be a time where you too might need a helping hand.
Thanks

Button "offers" placed with buttons for "Group chat" and "Party chat". Easy to find, but some models forget to set it while they login online, because everytime when they close window of f4f this setting disappear and needing to set it again.
Created by: ourjeffie

7/7/15 @ 7:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Although Flirt4Free makes this feature available to all models some studios limit new models on their access to it until the models understand the site better
Tom Lake
Created by: Tom Lake

7/8/15 @ 6:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some of us just dont like offers,cuz some guys offer 20cpm and 5 minutes,then continue to private by this priece.As for me its very cheap,so i put it on,only when memeber that i know good ask me to do that.And a lot of memebrs dont know,that if they will leave offered private,they will loose ll credits that was ofered,and blame models for their own missclicks.
Brett025
Created by: brett025

7/8/15 @ 12:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some of us just dont like offers,cuz some guys offer 20cpm and 5 minutes,then continue to private by this priece.As for me its very cheap,so i put it on,only when memeber that i know good ask me to do that.And a lot of memebrs dont know,that if they will leave offered private,they will loose ll credits that was ofered,and blame models for their own missclicks.

You don't have to accept the offer members make. When this feature first was added models had the ability to make a counter offer of their own, is this still the case? I agree 20 cpm isn't worth a models time most of the time. For long privates I've asked for 50 cpm when the model was at 60 cpm. If model is in multi-user at 60 cpm with private being at 90 cpm, I'd make the offer at 60 cpm to ensure it was a one on one show only. :thumbsup
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/8/15 @ 1:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You don't have to accept the offer members make. When this feature first was added models had the ability to make a counter offer of their own, is this still the case? I agree 20 cpm isn't worth a models time most of the time. For long privates I've asked for 50 cpm when the model was at 60 cpm. If model is in multi-user at 60 cpm with private being at 90 cpm, I'd make the offer at 60 cpm to ensure it was a one on one show only. :thumbsup

While it is true that models can reject and/or counteroffer, sometimes the member who made the offer (who thinks it is perfectly reasonable, no matter how low it might be) does not like that and becomes abusive, which lowers room morale. I can understand why some models would rather not make offers available.

The option might be best used on slow days/nights, when fewer members are online or may not have as many credits (due, perhaps, to an event or contest that has just recently ended). It might also be used when a member the model is familiar with and trusts has asked for offer to be made available and whom the model knows will not try to cheat him.

On the rare occasion that I make offers, I usually do as Brett025 does and make the offer for the multi-user rate (if the model has it posted). Otherwise, I ask the model ahead of time about the offer I'm going to make, or at least try to keep it reasonably close to the original rate (e.g., if the model is asking 75 cpm, I might offer 60 cpm, depending on my credits).
Created by: gofish

7/8/15 @ 5:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for all the responses. I have passed the information on to the model in question so hope he will be able to find this option. The Make Me An Offer option is good merely because of the 5 minute guarantee which can help new models.
Fulgencio Z
Created by: Fulgencio Z

7/18/15 @ 11:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks

I see it as a good opportunity to keep good members wich have less credits in touch with you, it is ok to make that sometimes, but not to become something as usual. That need understanding from both parts and all will be ok. Asking model before making an offert avoid conter offert wich many people see it as rude or innapropiate.

myelmo
Created by: myelmo

7/18/15 @ 12:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have never used make me an offer and I never will :twocents
Fulgencio Z
Created by: Fulgencio Z

7/18/15 @ 12:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why that?
Created by: louisphillippe

7/20/15 @ 1:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup I'm with you STINKS... :winkwink :winkwink
:angel
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

7/20/15 @ 2:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup I'm with you STINKS... :winkwink :winkwink
:angel

but it is a real good deal for members LOL
:) :evil
Anal Steven
Created by: Anal Steven

8/1/15 @ 3:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gofish like to see a free Teasing and ask the guest of no cont to take the credits to tip me because he can`t do it , but he ask !

soo nice :orglaugh :orglaugh

Take care :twocents gofish !
William Haley
Created by: William Haley

8/1/15 @ 4:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah turned it on once... and i liked the Idea... but the reason i dont use it anymore is that after the Deal is over... the show continue in the same lower CPM...
I dont think thats very fair... cause its ok if someone who cant pay much would be offering a 5 minutes show for 200 credits its cool.. bur then when inside the show the member gets a bunch of credits and keep paying 40cpm as long as he wants.... cause the model when accepted the deal he was expecting for that amount of time...
I think that after the time and price agreed ends , the show should go back to the price the model charges... cause then its another deal already...

thats just my opinion....

Ted Long
Created by: Ted Long

8/12/15 @ 8:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah turned it on once... and i liked the Idea... but the reason i dont use it anymore is that after the Deal is over... the show continue in the same lower CPM...
I dont think thats very fair... cause its ok if someone who cant pay much would be offering a 5 minutes show for 200 credits its cool.. bur then when inside the show the member gets a bunch of credits and keep paying 40cpm as long as he wants.... cause the model when accepted the deal he was expecting for that amount of time...
I think that after the time and price agreed ends , the show should go back to the price the model charges... cause then its another deal already...

thats just my opinion....

I completely agree with you William! I don't mind to allow offers to help a regular out or someone who is tight on money... but if you have money and just want to take advantage, it's not cool. I wish after the agreed offer is finished, the show ended, or they started paying the regular rate... that would be a much more fair system!
Created by: chrisdk

8/13/15 @ 2:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't mind to allow offers to help a regular out or someone who is tight on money... but if you have money and just want to take advantage, it's not cool. I wish after the agreed offer is finished, the show ended, or they started paying the regular rate... that would be a much more fair system!

I agree, but I was wondering: Can you guys not end such a show from your side? At least after the time agreed upon ends?
I always add like 10% credits to the agreed amount to have some time in case we're not finished by the end of the offered show, but I tend to ask the model beforehand, if that's okay. Usually they don't seem to know that their rate stays the same and that this can be a disadvantage for them.
Created by: intrepid51

8/16/15 @ 7:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I used that option a few times, but some of our shows ended early due to technical difficulties and so I ended up paying the for the show at the original rate the model had posted. So after that, since neither the model, Flirt nor I have control over those glitches, I stopped doing that. As for the models getting "cheated" on the other end of the story, the show continuing past the time/rate bargained for, the show should "automatically" end at the agreed time limit.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails