User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

male performance
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: male performance
phillyccboy44
Created by: phillyccboy44

10/1/15 @ 5:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:( PLEASE TECH SUPPORT FORWARD TO ALL MODELS
I am a faithful supporter of this site and now that the flirt4free model of the year has begun I just want to say that the models have to really really really step there game up and not do to much begin for cries but to earn them I want each model to remember t u is when u go to a strip club the dancer is doing aom we ting to get ur money wet her it be talking stripping dancing bit something so I say odes step n ur game n up and do more than just sit there and beg for credit to just stand or show ur underwear
William Haley
Created by: William Haley

10/1/15 @ 7:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am a faithful supporter of this site and now that the flirt4free model of the year has begun I just want to say that the models have to really really really step there game up and not do to much begin for cries but to earn them I want each model to remember t u is when u go to a strip club the dancer is doing aom we ting to get ur money wet her it be talking stripping dancing bit something so I say odes step n ur game n up and do more than just sit there and beg for credit to just stand or show ur underwear

Sorry but I dont think its like a stripper club where they get naked first with the hope they will get tips ... This site is completely different and its not only about showing and doing more its much more than that what happens between models and members... And I dont think it should change just because a contest starts :) Maybe I understand wrong what you are saying maybe you are just saying that models should talk more and interact more and have more fun in free chat... then i would agree lol but it looked like you are saying that because of a the contest models should start showing more in their room LOL and that wouldnt make any sense...

Symmon & Andre Rico
Created by: Symmon & Andre Rico

10/1/15 @ 7:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry but I dont think its like a stripper club where they get naked first with the hope they will get tips ... This site is completely different and its not only about showing and doing more its much more than that what happens between models and members... And I dont think it should change just because a contest starts :) Maybe I understand wrong what you are saying maybe you are just saying that models should talk more and interact more and have more fun in free chat... then i would agree lol but it looked like you are saying that because of a the contest models should start showing more in their room LOL and that wouldnt make any sense...

I support my dear colleague or life.
I also understood the same as you.
so it is time they understand that models are more than a sexual bond, we are more than that.

Created by: gofish

10/2/15 @ 3:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

phillyccboy44 I think what William said there hold true. The site is pretty much open for any, and if a performer is pushing for private or tips of which you are not able to provide you did have the option to let him know that for you this is impossible, but in a polite way. You do have the option to leave the room, but always do it is a respectful way.
Most performers on the site may depend on what they earn from the site, but you might be surprised if you take the time to know them they often cherish the company as well. Please don't pass judgement on any performer on the site as one never knows what situation they might be in. It might seem that the site is all about credits, but a long the way you might be surprised by how many friendships can be make.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Akim X
Created by: Akim X

10/2/15 @ 11:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so f4f bewared you that satisfaction not guarateed from every model. It meaning that you must find your own favorite around us (models) Many tools here to check models before spending your money - bio pages, reviews, VOD's teaser, twitter pages etc So just trust to others which recomended someone ':winkwink');
Created by: gofish

10/2/15 @ 11:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Akim alas it has hey to be confirmed if some viewers can read let alone find the BIO page. Just kidding about the reading part, but some questions viewers ask are all bold as brass on the BIO page. :winkwink :winkwink
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

10/2/15 @ 12:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so f4f bewared you that satisfaction not guarateed from every model. It meaning that you must find your own favorite around us (models) Many tools here to check models before spending your money - bio pages, reviews, VOD's teaser, twitter pages etc So just trust to others which recomended someone ':winkwink');

:thumbsup :drinkup :)
Created by: chrisdk

10/5/15 @ 7:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love f4f content as it is. You have such a great selection of so many different guys'n'girls offering so many angles on sexy shows and cheeky chatting that I feel like in a candy store, I can't get enough :orglaugh and if mum knew, what I am spending my money on :evil ...

Why do you want to restrict their creativity? Let yourself be surprised and amazed!

Cheers :drinkup, Chris
Stasas
Created by: Stasas

10/5/15 @ 1:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

phillyccboy44 I think what William said there hold true. The site is pretty much open for any, and if a performer is pushing for private or tips of which you are not able to provide you did have the option to let him know that for you this is impossible, but in a polite way. You do have the option to leave the room, but always do it is a respectful way.
Most performers on the site may depend on what they earn from the site, but you might be surprised if you take the time to know them they often cherish the company as well. Please don't pass judgement on any performer on the site as one never knows what situation they might be in. It might seem that the site is all about credits, but a long the way you might be surprised by how many friendships can be make.

agree with u)many friendly guys here ))
Created by: intrepid51

10/5/15 @ 8:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some time ago, William Haley answered a post about models & fans. He was "right on" when he said something like "Once you've seen a model cum a couple of times, there's not much else to see. What brings a fan back is to create a relationship." Although I might not have exactly quoted William, that was the idea behind his words. And to that, I completely agree! As cute and sexy as he is, my loyalty to William comes from the friendship we have formed over the many Private Chats we've had. To me William is a "real" person and a "real" friend, not just someone I like to watch because he's cute & sexy! Without some kind of "emotional" connection, there really wouldn't be a reason to prefer him to any other cute & sexy model.
Just my :twocents .
Alexandros Price
Created by: Alexandros Price

10/6/15 @ 1:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello.

I like that you are all the time impartial.You are fair with both sides. Thanks again for what are you doing!

Alexandros Price
Created by: Alexandros Price

10/6/15 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there.

Very good your answer. I don t know if I can say something else!? I was stripper few years ago and I ve remember that they tips me before to show something. lol...Very funnny to show something in the club to a drunk guy who gave me his word that he will tip me later...maybe after I will finish my work :))

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails