User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

A question about private chat
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: A question about private chat
Created by: gofish

10/2/15 @ 3:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Everyone is well aware of what private chat is. It can be merely a moment of some private conversation with a performer or perhaps having a performer bring to life a fantasy that one might have.
One side to these privates that sort of remains a mystery is whether there is any cam2cam involved in any of these privates. We all manage to see what the performer looks like regardless, but often wonder if the performer is somewhat curious as to who might be watching him.
Not sure if this topic will go anywhere, but curious to see what both performers and members might think. This topic was only generated out of curiosity and is not intended to pass judgement on any member or performer on the site.
Hey if is sparks a bit of laughter then it will achieved its goal. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Ted Long
Created by: Ted Long

10/2/15 @ 11:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Everyone is well aware of what private chat is. It can be merely a moment of some private conversation with a performer or perhaps having a performer bring to life a fantasy that one might have.
One side to these privates that sort of remains a mystery is whether there is any cam2cam involved in any of these privates. We all manage to see what the performer looks like regardless, but often wonder if the performer is somewhat curious as to who might be watching him.
Not sure if this topic will go anywhere, but curious to see what both performers and members might think. This topic was only generated out of curiosity and is not intended to pass judgement on any member or performer on the site.
Hey if is sparks a bit of laughter then it will achieved its goal. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I enjoy, in fact, encourage my customers to cam with me in private. I find it to be a turn on to see that someone is as turned on as I am. The only problem I ever have is that cam to cam can be a problem if the person is talking to me through the camera instead of typing because then I can hear myself, and it gets very confusing, especially when you are in the middle of talking and then because of the delay you hear yourself start talking over you and it makes you lose your train of thought.

Besides that, I love cam to cam as long as the person doesn't mind typing to me when they talk lol

10/2/15 @ 11:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the response Ted. Will be interesting as to what others might say about this. Trust a fish to bring up some wacky topics :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Brett025
Created by: brett025

10/2/15 @ 1:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've done a few C2C shows over the years. I enjoyed them and it added a nice element that a standard show doesn't offer. I think using some of the new interactive options like that Kiiroo thing could make for a really good time!
Created by: intrepid51

10/2/15 @ 10:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When ever I go private with my favorite model, I always use cam2cam! It makes having a "chat" feel like we're in the same room together. And when he does a "sexy show" for me, it gives him the chance to see my smiling & lip licking as he performs. LOL
William Haley
Created by: William Haley

10/3/15 @ 1:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hahaha intrepid :) :)

yesss and I do like c2c too... its much more interactive and cool... the only thing I dont like is when the member doesnt show his face, I understand that some people dont want... but then its not as fun to talk to someone not seeing the face...

Created by: chrisdk

10/5/15 @ 7:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have not yet tried c2c (the one time I ventured, we had technical problems :().
I would love to know, what the performer imagines me to look or act like and then I am thinking, I don't want to disappoint his fantasies about me :orglaugh.

Is it not gonna be disruptive to see my red, funny face drawing even funnier faces while enjoying the moment hiding under my sheets anyway and clinging to my cushions?
Do you guys expect a "sexy show" from the connected member :winkwink?

The idea of c2c is frightening and exciting and I am not yet sure if this is a good idea at all.

Still jerking in the shadows, Chris
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

10/6/15 @ 7:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

before I go c2c the model must agree not to suit me for breaking the cam or if he go blind :) :)
Fulgencio Z
Created by: Fulgencio Z

10/7/15 @ 6:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

before I go c2c the model must agree not to suit me for breaking the cam or if he go blind :) :)

who would not enjoy a c2c with an elmo should be crazy :)!!
:drinkup
Andre Rico
Created by: Andre Rico

10/7/15 @ 2:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just to add, I am of such models always lead me to private, is to just talk or do a show, I always like my friends or clients and want to call, leave me the option to activate the camera, is a much more fun way to interact with that person. many people do not fear punishment or something, nose, the fact is that is good herramieta for those who always want to know more about that person who is watching us during the show or in the same chat room.
Andre Rico
Created by: Andre Rico

10/7/15 @ 2:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the response Ted. Will be interesting as to what others might say about this. Trust a fish to bring up some wacky topics :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

Hello:

I just wanted to make my contribution to your questions or comments, I apologize before hand, not knowing how to handle much English, the truth all my life I have been difficult to learn to speak that language, but it's easier to write, although sometimes also have my mistakes, this time want that will enter into my room and I evaluaras as a good friend you are to all the interpreters of this site, I want you to give me the opportunity to meet you and your know me, recently finished work in pairs with my ex-boyfriend, who went and left me. It is very difficult to start working only on this site and also if you leave all your friends and left alone in a place where nobody knows you perish.
I just want you to give me the opportunity of a visit to my room, and of course all the interpreters who read this message are all welcome to my room.
William Haley
Created by: William Haley

10/7/15 @ 3:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have not yet tried c2c (the one time I ventured, we had technical problems :().
I would love to know, what the performer imagines me to look or act like and then I am thinking, I don't want to disappoint his fantasies about me :orglaugh.

Is it not gonna be disruptive to see my red, funny face drawing even funnier faces while enjoying the moment hiding under my sheets anyway and clinging to my cushions?
Do you guys expect a "sexy show" from the connected member :winkwink?

The idea of c2c is frightening and exciting and I am not yet sure if this is a good idea at all.

Still jerking in the shadows, Chris

haha I think every performer is different... but im reading some answers and some of you guys are being way too concearned about ur selfs and what the model will think hahaha

Just remember that everyone has a different taste and its not because you like a certain type of model that he also like or is expecting the same type will apear when you do c2c.. I cant talk for every model... but What I can tell is that if the performer is giving a "sexy show" many times what will turn him on is to see in your face that you are really enjoying and turned on by his performance... Its hard to explain but the point is not if you are sexy or whatever it is if you are thinking he is sexy... haha and with that I dont think he is expecting you to give a sexy show to show that... he can see it anyway... just seeing ur face or listening what u say/type :) hahahaha

Created by: intrepid51

10/7/15 @ 3:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The idea of c2c is frightening and exciting and I am not yet sure if this is a good idea at all. Still jerking in the shadows, Chris

As I said in my original post here, once you go Cam2Cam, you really do get to "meet & know" your favorite model! Remember, the "model" is just a person like yourself, only less shy about his or her body, and willing to let you enjoy that with them. If the model gets to see your face & reactions, enjoyment, it has to add to their enjoyment as well. And again, it does make it seem as if you are in a "private room" together, so you can truly open up and "share" in each other's life. And ultimately, isn't that really what F4F is about, meeting & making a "sexy" friend?
Just my :twocents .

10/7/15 @ 6:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello:

I just wanted to make my contribution to your questions or comments, I apologize before hand, not knowing how to handle much English, the truth all my life I have been difficult to learn to speak that language, but it's easier to write, although sometimes also have my mistakes, this time want that will enter into my room and I evaluaras as a good friend you are to all the interpreters of this site, I want you to give me the opportunity to meet you and your know me, recently finished work in pairs with my ex-boyfriend, who went and left me. It is very difficult to start working only on this site and also if you leave all your friends and left alone in a place where nobody knows you perish.
I just want you to give me the opportunity of a visit to my room, and of course all the interpreters who read this message are all welcome to my room.

Andre Rico don't worry about your English issue. What you said pretty much got your message across. It is much more appreciated that you took the time to read the posting and rply with your comments. That is what the forum is all about, and thanks for taking the time to do so.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Ted Long
Created by: Ted Long

10/8/15 @ 1:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When ever I go private with my favorite model, I always use cam2cam! It makes having a "chat" feel like we're in the same room together. And when he does a "sexy show" for me, it gives him the chance to see my smiling & lip licking as he performs. LOL

come meet me cam to cam some time! Love to meet new people, and I've never seen you before in my room :)

10/8/15 @ 1:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

come meet me cam to cam some time! Love to meet new people, and I've never seen you before in my room :)

Oh Ted that is because Intrepid51 hides out in the shadows. He ventures into unseen territory. Having said that Intrepid51 get your ass into Ted's room the next time he is online ...

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: chrisdk

12/11/15 @ 9:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) Had my first c2c privates with my favorite performers this month :)
Didn't regret it, was much fun :party :thumbsup
Thanks guys for this discussion and your encouragement!
Faustian B
Created by: Faustian B

12/11/15 @ 11:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Faustian B

12/11/15 @ 11:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've done a few C2C shows over the years. I enjoyed them and it added a nice element that a standard show doesn't offer. I think using some of the new interactive options like that Kiiroo thing could make for a really good time!

Faustian B

12/11/15 @ 11:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails