User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

NEW PERFORMERS
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: NEW PERFORMERS
Created by: gofish

1/7/16 @ 1:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First of all I doubt that this thread will last long before it gets NUKED.
The question I have for some of the new performers on the site is why why why do you show everything in open chat? Basically there is no teasing and at the end of the day you will end up attracting the viewers who will keep asking to see more.
Secondly to all those performers who put their heart and soul into their chat room I say RIGHT ON, but sadly you are going to have those same viewers coming into your room saying it is OK to show everything in open chat.
I wish to point out it is not my intent to offend anyone, but rather to bring to light that if performers what to draw in the right type of viewer at best tease them, but leave something for those private fantasies.
Hopefully this thread will remain here and that some members and performers will take the time to provide some feed back.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: chrisdk

1/7/16 @ 1:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I totally agree on this one, gofish!
How to ever get a good strip from people already naked ... all the anticipation gone.
How to get a good denial session going, when you are not denying anything to us?
How to have great dirty talking when you can't verbally undress someone ... my list goes on.

Guys, try to get to know us and our fantasies first, you will be (hopefully pleasently) surprised by the diversity of tastes and likes on here.

Always one foot with a sock and the other barefoot is the best tease, I'd say! :orglaugh :winkwink :thumbsup
Created by: twixel

1/7/16 @ 1:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well said, I couldn't agree more.

1/7/16 @ 2:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

awesome responses. Hope a few performers manage to give some feed back on this issue. You have to feel for those performers who keep wondering why some viewer make so many requests because other performers have given them the wrong impression. This is FLIRT4free not GIVE-IT-ALL-AWAY4free :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Demonte
Created by: Demonte

1/7/16 @ 4:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

............................................................................................ ..........................................
Hopefully this thread will remain here and that some members and performers will take the time to provide some feed back.

you know, i have been here a while, saw many changes, some for good, some not, but you asked right question and yet gave right answer yourself, but new ones(not all ofcourse!) never will read it or act different way, they come from 1 site to other, looking for easy coins.F4F not this one from dozen trashy sites, this one way different.
thanks for atention.
Kane Boi
Created by: Kane Boi

1/7/16 @ 5:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

AGREED , great topic, why members will come in my room or at anothers who stay dressed to enter private or to tip for see something when they can see the other models in free chat for free .... :( :( :(
Created by: ronnie-uk

1/7/16 @ 10:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The question I have for some of the new performers on the site is why why why do you show everything in open chat? Basically there is no teasing

I also agree with this, gofish :thumbsup

I love the teasing and flirting :)

Can I add: I am disappointed when performers show everything for free in the pledge stage of a group show. There is little incentive for anyone to pledge any credits for the group.
Created by: midnightvoiceco

1/7/16 @ 12:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good thread, gofish!
Would like to add that guys that know the art of the tease (and there is an art to it), are very compelling, enticing the customer to want more and are willing to pay for it. Doesn't necessarily have to be in private, there's some performers here who tease in the public chat, then reveal more in a group interaction -- as it should be. A customer has paid/committed for a specific act within a specific time frame, and the great performers deliver, without demanding more credits.

There are some performers who are astonishingly great dancers **coughDonDeasycough** and one can't help but want to watch him move, and hopefully more. I've not had the pleasure of a pvt with him, and haven't caught up with a group or party chat with him, but that doesn't mean I won't keep looking! He knows how to tease, and get us gay guys all worked up!!!! He hasn't been here all that long, but he's a welcome addition! Other new performers, take notice!
Sencer
Created by: Sencer

1/7/16 @ 3:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The question I have for some of the new performers on the site is why why why do you show everything in open chat? Basically there is no teasing and at the end of the day you will end up attracting the viewers who will keep asking to see more.
Secondly to all those performers who put their heart and soul into their chat room I say RIGHT ON, but sadly you are going to have those same viewers coming into your room saying it is OK to show everything in open chat.
I wish to point out it is not my intent to offend anyone, but rather to bring to light that if performers what to draw in the right type of viewer at best tease them, but leave something for those private fantasies.

well as a model i can`t do nothing,and i had this question (problem) from a long while ago..and yes...i m amazed that the thread did last and did not got nuked ..getting back on the situation...i think the only ones that can do something about is you guyz (the customers) ..if you raport models that get naked in free chat that would do a big favor for the rest of us that have seen this place as a different thing then (getting coins easily and fast) ..and for ones that have made friends here during the years and search for some more...maybe if the performers would be raported for doing this kind of things, they will get penality or at least they will take knowlege that what they do is wrong, the guy that grew up on ur screens, Sencer.
Created by: ourjeffie

1/7/16 @ 5:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The rules were changed years ago and, as I understand it, models are allowed to do anything in the open room that they are allowed to do in private. In other words they can show whatever they want and do whatever they want in free chat. Some studios, however, restrict what their models can do in the open room

There is no point in reporting models who are naked in the open room because they are not doing anything wrong

Also, in my opinion, there is absolutely no reason why this thread should be removed

:twocents
Jason Stark
Created by: Jason Stark

1/7/16 @ 8:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

YES!

This i the thing that annoys me most on this site! I don't understand why guys do this... Its definitely NOT the way to entice anyone to private with them. And I'm grateful to hear there are those of you who appreciate a little teasing instead of expecting to see everything...

I dont understand why f4f allows this either. I think its negatively impacting many models who have a good history of flirting with customers and earning good money for the site
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

1/7/16 @ 8:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have told my show and tip friends to put there pants on when FISH come in the room so FISH will not go blind :)
myelmo

1/7/16 @ 8:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well as a model i can`t do nothing,and i had this question (problem) from a long while ago..and yes...i m amazed that the thread did last and did not got nuked ..getting back on the situation...i think the only ones that can do something about is you guyz (the customers) ..if you raport models that get naked in free chat that would do a big favor for the rest of us that have seen this place as a different thing then (getting coins easily and fast) ..and for ones that have made friends here during the years and search for some more...maybe if the performers would be raported for doing this kind of things, they will get penality or at least they will take knowlege that what they do is wrong, the guy that grew up on ur screens, Sencer.

I do report my friends who get naked in open chat to members in other rooms and sometime on the forum
:) it is nice to see you back on the forum MR BEST EYES :drinkup :thumbsup
myelmo

1/7/16 @ 8:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The rules were changed years ago and, as I understand it, models are allowed to do anything in the open room that they are allowed to do in private. In other words they can show whatever they want and do whatever they want in OPEN chat. Some studios, however, restrict what their models can do in the open room

There is no point in reporting models who are naked in the open room because they are not doing anything wrong

Also, in my opinion, there is absolutely no reason why this thread should be removed

the word free was removed by elmo :bulb
Created by: ourjeffie

1/7/16 @ 9:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the word free was removed by elmo :bulb

I used the expression free chat because although my post wasn't directed specifically at Sencer "free chat" was the term he used in the post which preceded mine
Aelit Cox
Created by: Aelit Cox

1/7/16 @ 9:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

wow)
finally i can see that i am not alone with this opinion
i talked about this many times with my friends here
and yep - logical question - whats the point of paid resurce when some customers do many things in free chat?
and after that some people come into ur room and they are very rude and asking about all things for free

my opinion is - too much sex things in free chat

yes, ofcourse u must working here - teasing and make some flirt with people
but whats the point when u are naked?

:evil
myelmo

1/7/16 @ 9:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I used the expression free chat because although my post wasn't directed specifically at Sencer "free chat" was the term he used in the post which preceded mine

SENCER is wrong for using the word free but I love his dick so I will not remove it :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff
Created by: rogerwilco

1/8/16 @ 12:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

SENCER is wrong for using the word free but I love his dick so I will not remove it :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

Why would you remove his dick? (Ouch)
:orglaugh

1/8/16 @ 1:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to say what would forum posts be like without them cheeky responses from one myelmo.

Probably totally boring ...thanks myelmo for spicing up the forum posting :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Sencer
Created by: Sencer

1/8/16 @ 11:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The rules were changed years ago and, as I understand it, models are allowed to do anything in the open room that they are allowed to do in private. In other words they can show whatever they want and do whatever they want in free chat. Some studios, however, restrict what their models can do in the open room

actually is not allow to get naked in open chat...i haven`t logged here for like 4 months or so..and now when i did i recive the rules again "as a new model" ..it says its not allow to get naked in open chat there...with white on red ^^
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails