User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

New Performers
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: New Performers
Created by: gofish

3/14/17 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure what is the deal with some of the new performers on the site and have to say have no clue what they might do in private chat when they seem to be doing everything in open chat.
Seems fucking and blow jobs are up for grabs. Fact is no tease in that and it really impacts hard on the other performers who take the step to make a visit to their room fun.
:mad :mad :mad

3/14/17 @ 3:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

no offense to some of the foreign performers out there but sort of think there might be language issues when it comes to translating.
two performers and one teasing the other with cellphone on ass.
fishy comment: geez do that and if the phone rings your friend could get a BUZZ.
their reply: take us private and will put phone up ass.
OMG just not the reply that one would expect ...sorry mates getting TOO KINKY.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

GEEZ what next a DOLDO up the ass HA HA HA
Sorry just had to post this one and hope everyone gets a chuckle out of it.
Justin Shiver
Created by: Justin Shiver

3/14/17 @ 3:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure what is the deal with some of the new performers on the site and have to say have no clue what they might do in private chat when they seem to be doing everything in open chat.
Seems fucking and blow jobs are up for grabs. Fact is no tease in that and it really impacts hard on the other performers who take the step to make a visit to their room fun.

yesterday a regular lvl 11 member came to my room, and he sayd, show me your dick (didnt even sayd hello). I sayd i do not show intim parts in freechat, if he wants to see something have to come in private chat, or even tip me in party. He got angry and started calling me names and curse me, after that he sayd, and i quote : "you stupid bitch every one does it". I dont really know what to do more ..

3/14/17 @ 3:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No offense to any of the foreign performers on the site, but think there might be some language issues when it comes to translation.

Two performers on the site and one teasing the other with a cellphone on the ass.
Fishy response: geez if you were to do that and the phone were to ring your buddy there could get a buzz.
Their response: sure take us private and it will go up the ass.
SORRY could you please repeat that ..NOPE better not. OMG what next on this site ..a dildo up the ass HA HA HA
Sorry just had to post this comment and hope it gives everyone a chuckle. There is kinky, but the thought of that KINKY makes one want to dial 911.
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

3/14/17 @ 3:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yesterday a regular lvl 11 member came to my room, and he sayd, show me your dick (didnt even sayd hello). I sayd i do not show intim parts in freechat, if he wants to see something have to come in private chat, or even tip me in party. He got angry and started calling me names and curse me, after that he sayd, and i quote : "you stupid bitch every one does it". I dont really know what to do more ..

Justin I really get the frustration, and not liking the way this site is going. Rude viewers need to be rained in. Having said that I think the best response might have been:-

Sorry DICK is not available, but if you hit that button perhaps I could help you out.

Hey I know it is hard come up with quick witty responses, but they are often required. I might suggest having a doll handy with a tag on it saying HELLO I AM DICK.
Ya alas cannot do anything about some of the jerk roaming the site, but have to see hopefully they are outnumbered by some of the coolest members to be found on the site.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

3/14/17 @ 4:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OPPS missed something in my comment there.
First every performer on the site does not get naked when requested to do so in open chat.
As for the name calling if you are up for it and if he is a site member please report him to the site. Fact is if he is doing this to you he is doing it to others. This is not in the best interest of the site. I do believe they have the power to give him a warning and yes they can ban him from the site. Hope you consider this.

markov
Created by: markov

3/14/17 @ 4:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry, I feel not just the new models anymore.
I visit a few on regular stop, and one, who I know for while, was total naked in open room, no party or group. He feel, it only way to compete anymore, and I see more doing.
This hurt many, and there are some who just go room to room for free show. But, as long as continue, the model who follow rules become dinosaur, facing extinct.
After all, if milk is free, why buy cow?
(Sorry, I not great speaker )

3/14/17 @ 4:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry, I feel not just the new models anymore.
I visit a few on regular stop, and one, who I know for while, was total naked in open room, no party or group. He feel, it only way to compete anymore, and I see more doing.
This hurt many, and there are some who just go room to room for free show. But, as long as continue, the model who follow rules become dinosaur, facing extinct.
After all, if milk is free, why buy cow?
(Sorry, I not great speaker )

First of all markov awesome response, and thank you for doing so. Yes naked in open chat might turn on some viewers, but fact is it will turn the big players on the site away. In some respect it has actually happen.
Don't worry about not being a great speaker ..feedback is what with trigger changes on the site. Again thanks for the posting.

Created by: louisphillippe

3/14/17 @ 6:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup You are so right FISH.... :orglaugh :orglaugh this
problem takes me back a few years when we had a curtain in front of the
models rooms and you were allowed just 10 seconds for a peek because guys
would get off without paying...... :orglaugh :orglaugh
:evil Now you get 45 minutes of a model jerking off or using a dildo!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh
Who needs flirting anymore??? :evil :evil now for sure the viewers get
their rocks off without spending a penny!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
:bulb The reason why they are all naked in open room is because they need to
compete!!! :bulb ...if one does it then the other ones ... :winkwink :winkwink
must do it too..... :evil
:orglaugh What could they do for you in private that you didn't
already see???? :orglaugh :orglaugh
:evil Stick a pink toy that vibrates as you tip... :orglaugh :orglaugh
:angel Now...the phone thing you mentioned in your other post is something
for Ripley's Believe it or Not!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh
I'm telling you,every time we turn around is a new kinkier more perverted
invention.... :orglaugh
:guitar NEXT PLEASSSSEEEEE!!! :guitar

Just my :twocents
Created by: louisphillippe

3/14/17 @ 6:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OPPS missed something in my comment there.
First every performer on the site does not get naked when requested to do so in open chat.
As for the name calling if you are up for it and if he is a site member please report him to the site. Fact is if he is doing this to you he is doing it to others. This is not in the best interest of the site. I do believe they have the power to give him a warning and yes they can ban him from the site. Hope you consider this.

:winkwink (SHhhhhhh Fish it is a secret!! the site couldn't care less as
long as they keep loading the money in 18 wheeler trucks!!! :evil otherwise
they would have put a stop to it long ago... :orglaugh :evil :thumbsup ...)
:angel This is the way these kind of businesses have evolved to and it
is ALL OVER THE NET!! :evil not just here. :angel
:( I think we are asking for pears to the apple tree Fish!!! :(
:winkwink This is what we get and we better get used to it my friend... :thumbsup

Just my :twocents
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails