Girls Guys Transgender
X
Please Login
Forgot password?
Not a member?
FREE SIGNUP and get 120 CREDITS!
X
Create Your
Free Account!
Access Private Nude Shows
SIGN UP FREE!
I Agree to the Terms & Conditions
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from β€œREGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
Credit Tier

Ronnie Lopez

Customers rated Ronnie Lopez 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews

If the best thing in life take time why dont we take time to know each other ?

Small Photos More

Large Photos More

Ronnie Lopez's Details

Age:
22
Ethnicity:
Hispanic
Cock:
18cm (7in) Uncut
Last Online:
Sep 26, 2017
Eye Color:
Brown
Pubic Hair:
Trimmed
Height:
162cm (5ft 4in)
Hair Color:
Brown
Body Type:
Muscular
Location:
Paradise
Hair Length:
Average
Orientation:
Gay
Birthday:
September 15th
Weight:
56kg (123lbs)
Body Mods:
n/a
Sign:
Virgo
Gay Role:
Versatile
Languages:
English, Spanish
Category:

Ronnie Lopez's Likes

Definitly my two passions are to read Personal growth books and work out, to can enjoy a nice conversation is one of my best pleasures. If you are asking about my naughty likes just come to know it in my room.

My Fantasies

i am not a special guy, i think i am pretty simple but Unpredictable at the same time, everyday i can have a different fantasy, would you like to know what is my fantasie today ?

Additional Info

i am a discipline boy because i practiced one sport as a proffessional 15 years of my life in the colombian team until my accident, all this chapter of my life gaves me a lot of Learning in life and i am so glad with life for it.

Special Info

my body is the 1% of what i am, i hope you know the other 99%

My Fetishes

Anal, Discipline, Domination, Feet, Rimming, Slaves, Training, Wrestling

My Sex Toys

Ball Gag, Handcuffs, Nipple Clamps, Whip

Role-Playing Scenarios

Coach/Trainee, Dirty Talk, Master / Slave, Student/Teacher

Tip Target

0% Completed
Target: Biggest dream of this boy
0
300,000 Credits
Target details

My biggest dream of ever is to can have my own car.😁😁😁

Send tip for this target

Top Contributors

Top 10 Fans

Number One Fan

    The display of Ronnie Lopez's top fans is limited to customers who have spent $100 or more on Flirt 4 Free.
* Ronnie Lopez's number one fan is based on points from Flirt Rewards.

Top Gifters

sempfi317 (387), ricoo_suave (177), RGB5800 (32), nikos22 (16), den7011 (12),

Ronnie Lopez's Awards More

4th of July 10,000 Credits
100 Gifts
1-Year Online
5,000 - 7,999 Credit Tip
1500 Favorites
20,000 Credits in a Day
1000+ Customers
Easter 5,000 Credits
50 Eggs
Fiesta 10,000 Credits
100 Shots
Halloween 2016 Participant
100 Messages Sent
100,000 Credits in a Month
100 Hours Online in a Month
Multi-User 40cpm - Level 1
Multi-User 45cpm - Level 1
100 Online Notifications
5,000+ Credit Party Chat
Model Contest Winner
15 Charms
St Patricks 10,000 Credits
Standard 40cpm - Level 2
Standard 45cpm - Level 1

My Recent Reviews More Reviews Post Review

September 24, 2017
sempfi317 wrote:
Ronnie is THE BEST in every way. Smart,Great to talk to about any life subject,kind and SMOKING HOT!!!
August 16, 2017
MuscleJosh wrote:
Wow! what a great guy! Ronnie has a great sense of humour and is quite ready to chat about all subjects - ...
July 18, 2017
divi321 wrote:
very hot show, super hot body, very friendly, highly recommended
July 12, 2017 If I could give Ronnie five thousand stars I would. I think he should give every new chat host on here a ...
June 4, 2017
Reznor_TOP wrote:
I had a very great Private with Ronnie! He is a sexy dancer and gives a very hot twerk...did everything I ...
May 3, 2017
Armand63@ wrote:
Ronnie is awesome, hes personable, his humor is great and hes a skilled performer, really enjoy talking ...

My Schedule

Please change the timezone to your locale by choosing your location from the drop-down menu.

Sunday
9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Monday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Tuesday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Wednesday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Thursday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Friday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Saturday

Largest Tip

5,000 Credits ( sempfi317 )

Virtual Gifts Received More

Gift Info From Options

Boy71
September 25, 2017

100 Credit Party Tip
Purchased for 100 credits.
View Details

constanttraveller
September 25, 2017

Custom Party Tip
Purchased for 200 credits.
View Details

jaycey
September 25, 2017

25 Credit Party Tip
Purchased for 25 credits.
View Details

jaycey
September 25, 2017

25 Credit Party Tip
Purchased for 25 credits.
View Details

jaycey
September 25, 2017

25 Credit Party Tip
Purchased for 25 credits.
View Details
X
Fan Club
Save 5% on My Live Shows + Exclusive Content!