User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Fetish Chat

Not sure where this site is going these days.
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Fetish Chat: Not sure where this site is going these days.
Created by: gofish

7/5/19 @ 1:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to say the site has changed so much from the way it used to be. Not sure if there are any rules for performers anymore as just about anything is possible in open chat. It is sort of sad to see what one thought be be a very classy site to go this route.
Fact is if one does search there are some really cool performer on the site that are sort of getting passed over by some performers who just bare everything for any viewer in the room.
The saving factor is to see a few previous performers returning to the site, but even with them there is that problem of viewers just hanging out in the room without saying a word. Geez a mere HELLO would go a long way.
On the other side of the coin some performers might need to make a few changes like perhaps not whispering replies and taking note of members who actually talk in the room. I know for many performers this is a source of income, but the time can really drag on if no one in the room even talks. Would suggest giving some thought to using a mic if possible and if your English is not that good don't worry about it.
Well I am sure this posting will get a few comments, but heck think the purpose is to make Flirt a site worth visiting. :thumbsup :thumbsup
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

7/19/19 @ 5:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Geez, you just won't give up. Same old complaint ad nauseam, board by board, week after week. This is a site for models to get naked and have fantasy sex with customers. If that's not classy enough for you, go to some place classy by your definition. Start your own classy site. Open up teaNcrumpets dot net. The internet is wide open. The models here are trying to make a living, and they do what their customers are willing to pay for.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

8/6/19 @ 6:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to say the site has changed so much from the way it used to be. Not sure if there are any rules for performers anymore as just about anything is possible in open chat. It is sort of sad to see what one thought be be a very classy site to go this route.
Fact is if one does search there are some really cool performer on the site that are sort of getting passed over by some performers who just bare everything for any viewer in the room.
The saving factor is to see a few previous performers returning to the site, but even with them there is that problem of viewers just hanging out in the room without saying a word. Geez a mere HELLO would go a long way.
On the other side of the coin some performers might need to make a few changes like perhaps not whispering replies and taking note of members who actually talk in the room. I know for many performers this is a source of income, but the time can really drag on if no one in the room even talks. Would suggest giving some thought to using a mic if possible and if your English is not that good don't worry about it.
Well I am sure this posting will get a few comments, but heck think the purpose is to make Flirt a site worth visiting. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Jesus Christ, give up this friggin rant already and quit Flirt if you're so unhappy. You never spend any money anyway. You won't be missed. Just. Stop. Already.
Created by: gofish

8/6/19 @ 7:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well as per usual this thread got the much expected replies. Have to say it is probably a good idea for me not to post some of the performers worth checking out on the site or they could feel your wrath. Not a good idea to judge a person you know little about or you yourself could be the one being judged.
Fred Evans
Created by: Fred Evans

12/6/19 @ 5:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Personally, I believe that we, as models, should give more than just bare and masturbate on camera. This is already complete on the Internet, and not everyone can support an intelligent or interesting conversation. They think a lot that this is a very simple job, but I think that we are not just acting as models, but also good psychologists.
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

12/7/19 @ 2:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Personally, I believe that we, as models, should give more than just bare and masturbate on camera. This is already complete on the Internet, and not everyone can support an intelligent or interesting conversation. They think a lot that this is a very simple job, but I think that we are not just acting as models, but also good psychologists.

Well, Fred, then give more. See how much more money it makes you.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails