User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Can we please bring back the fun to the forum?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Can we please bring back the fun to the forum?
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

6/6/10 @ 6:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Personally, I am tired of hearing members bickering back and forth over this and that. If you don't like the subject of a thread don't read it EVEN MORE don't post on it saying that it's a waste of time or space.

I understand you have the privledge of posting on it if you choose to do so and no one should take that away from you unless it's extreme.

Can we please just bring the fun, cheerful nature of the forums back? The site is here for fantasy and fun and there's nothing fun about all the bickering and fighting.

Thank you.
spermyman
Created by: spermyman

6/6/10 @ 6:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nice sentiment paperpunch , but really I don't think it will happen unless threads like "the goodguys strike back " are no longer here , if people are naming and shaming others it will always cause issues between members . There are two threads now that have been restarted and already the posts have become such that the threads will be removed by admins .

it is unfortunate thats things get a bit heated .. but really it is to be expected .... and perhaps its quite normal in the forum world.

Conflict is natural , however the manner in which it is delivered is the problem here . if you disagree with anything ..by all means tell everyone ... but remain respectful .... its just common sense. and unfortunately it has been bypassed by many here.

ok I'm climbing off my soapbox now.

thanks for listening.

spermyman
Created by: spermyman

6/6/10 @ 6:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thanks for listening.

Maybe I should have said " thanks for reading" :))))))

paperpunch09

6/6/10 @ 6:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Maybe I should have said " thanks for reading" :))))))

LOL this is what I am talking about: humor and being able to laugh. No need to be serious all the time
Created by: rheza111

6/6/10 @ 6:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I too agree with your sentiment paper. Unfortunately I think the best we can do is ignore. Can't reason. Although maybe what would be best if these individuals hated a tread so much why don't they just start their own thread stating why they disagree with the other? The disrespect starts right there when they are posting on a thread other than its intent. It is written right when we post a reply to be respectful not to fight and if we are not respectful and we do fight we can no longer post. I would like to see that happen however, I wonder if VS is concerned about losing customers. Well, I've opened my mouth again probably need to insert foot.
Taylah Aussie
Created by: Taylah Aussie

6/6/10 @ 7:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:offtopic

here some fun in the forums how about we use papers thread to have a really good laugh at our own stupidity sounds like a good plan ok then here goes:-

Well everyone has fears and mine is spiders so the other week it was like 1 am in the morning and i was chattin away with some members when i felt something tickle my left cheek to my absolute horror it was a very large spider sitting on my hair, and so instead of screaming(wich trust me was hard not to do ) i completely freaked out and went dead still and stopped breathing until i worked up the courage to swipe it off me and kill it with my shoe now this is where it gets quite amusing due to the fact that i had gone quite still and had a bizarrew as hell look on my face the poor guy in my room i had been chatting to thought i was having a siezure or something i felt so bad for him but could not stop laughing when he told me he thought i had had one
love and kisses taylah now others should add some funny shit thats happened to them :drinkup :drinkup
paperpunch09

6/6/10 @ 10:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a good one for everyone and this is a true story.

I was in a model's room when I saw a member ask the model "Will you send me 10-20 credits so I can private". I saw that and started chuckling to myself because the member had just asked a model who was in multi-user at 90 cpm for some credits to go private. I don't know if the person can't count or what but the last time I checked you can't enter a 90 cpm show with 10 to 20 credits in your account.

:orglaugh
Taylah Aussie

6/6/10 @ 10:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a good one for everyone and this is a true story.

I was in a model's room when I saw a member ask the model "Will you send me 10-20 credits so I can private". I saw that and started chuckling to myself because the member had just asked a model who was in multi-user at 90 cpm for some credits to go private. I don't know if the person can't count or what but the last time I checked you can't enter a 90 cpm show with 10 to 20 credits in your account.

:orglaugh

omg rolf that is too funny i have actually had a simialr thing when a guy has said i am to hot u should pay me to take u pvt
love and kisses taylah
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

6/6/10 @ 11:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Personally, I am tired of hearing members bickering back and forth over this and that. If you don't like the subject of a thread don't read it EVEN MORE don't post on it saying that it's a waste of time or space.

I understand you have the privledge of posting on it if you choose to do so and no one should take that away from you unless it's extreme.

Can we please just bring the fun, cheerful nature of the forums back? The site is here for fantasy and fun and there's nothing fun about all the bickering and fighting.

Thank you.

Some threads are just asking for a confrontation, and deservedly. Most counter-arguments are not so far off topic that I have an issue with them. The issue that may arise is this attitude from either side that "my way is the only right way". There are hundreds (or thousands...or tens of thousands I don't really know lol) of members on this site, each with their own opinions. You can't act on your own opinions without taking into account, or being open to, the opinions of everyone else. Otherwise, you just antagonize everyone who doesn't believe in the same things you do. I can only suggest that everyone cool it with the superiority complex and discuss the issues on an even playing field with the people you are currently looking down on.
Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

6/7/10 @ 12:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I get a weak feeling in my stomach from the posts from Rheza and Paperpunch.Its not wrong to start a topic about making a Forum a cosier place for everyone, but they kind of abuse this topic to say: we had nothing to do with the troubles in the Forums.
They are throwing oil on a fire that was already extinguished for 99 %.
Well.. everyone wants the Forums to be better.One of the essentials to make a Forum better is to be honest and not hypocritic.
AssHoleLicks
Created by: assholelicks

6/7/10 @ 5:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well of course they are one of the self confessed 'good guys', they give the fun to the forums, you fella are just shit stirring :P
Created by: suggs

6/7/10 @ 5:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I get a weak feeling in my stomach from the posts from Rheza and Paperpunch.Its not wrong to start a topic about making a Forum a cosier place for everyone, but they kind of abuse this topic to say: we had nothing to do with the troubles in the Forums.
They are throwing oil on a fire that was already extinguished for 99 %.
Well.. everyone wants the Forums to be better.One of the essentials to make a Forum better is to be honest and not hypocritic.

Oddly enough I have a weak feeling in the pit of my stomach - not from posts on here but the chilli burrito I had last night at work. :drinkup
Taylah Aussie

6/7/10 @ 6:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oddly enough I have a weak feeling in the pit of my stomach - not from posts on here but the chilli burrito I had last night at work. :drinkup

omg rolf suggsy u are fkn hilarious lots of love gorgeous taylah
Easyfellow

6/7/10 @ 11:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Vulcano alert! All airports in Europe will close again. Flights postponed for unknown time.

Created by: suggs

6/7/10 @ 11:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Vulcano alert! All airports in Europe will close again. Flights postponed for unknown time.

Nah, more like 3 mile island or chernobyl
Easyfellow

6/7/10 @ 12:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nah, more like 3 mile island or chernobyl

Well then we have to put back all the cattle in the stables for at least 10 year.
Trancemaniac
Created by: trancemaniac

6/7/10 @ 12:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

great forum topic paperpunch :thumbsup

Ive noticed for many months now,the forum chat,f4f in general is becoming less and less fun on a daily basis :(

Most of us know all too well of a certain other entertainment site;) which if f4f aint careful,will be the death of this fantastic establishment :(

I always thought entertainment was about people enjoying themselves,having a laugh and most of all,smiling :) :thumbsup

Not somewhere where bitching is pushed to the excess,jealous childish crap being expressed,envy and dis-respect being bombarded in all directions :( :(

f4f have made some great advances and improvements these last few months,trying to evolve the site as times change:) :thumbsup

Personally,i would like to see a more strict system in place,where anything degrogatory towards either members or models is typed or written by both parties equates into an immediate suspension from working here :thumbsup

Lets all keep f4f at the very top :) :drinkup :guitar

and lets boot out the people who dont show respect to either there fellow members of fellow models :smoking

on a lighter note....it just happens to be that im going chernobyl sight seeing,full radiation suited and booted up style with my very own gygercounter in august suggs :helpme lolol

:helpme :helpme :helpme lololol

maybe i`ll be a little bigger when i return;) :thumbsup lolol
Easyfellow

6/7/10 @ 12:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Trancermaniac: you should also go back to your stable, because you are one of those typical guys, who totally don' t get it
paperpunch09

6/7/10 @ 12:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

::quote_begin maybe i`ll be a little bigger when i return;) :thumbsup lolol

By bigger you mean muscle-wise or brain-cell wise?
Created by: alberich

6/7/10 @ 12:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Trancermaniac: you should also go back to your stable, because you are one of those typical guys, who totally don' t get it

Ohhhhh I didn't get it either.
Haven't you been the one who claimed other won't accept your opinion and everybody can express his own? Counts probably only if it's the same as your opinion :bowdown

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails