User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

World's Top Cam Model Contest Season 2!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: World's Top Cam Model Contest Season 2!
Created by: vs_elias

6/24/10 @ 4:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We are excited to announce the return of the World's Top Cam Model Contest! Season 2 is set to get under way next week!

The contest will run for 8-weeks and at the end will crown the top male and female performer on the site!

We will hold a preliminary contest, inclusive of last season's contestants, as well as other qualified contestants Monday, June 28th through Sunday, July 4th.

The actual contest will commence Monday, July 5th through Sunday, August 30th.

Vote for your favorite performer by having a paid show! The top girl and guy for this contest will receive cash prizes!
Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

6/27/10 @ 5:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have seen the end result in my crystal ball, but to keep it exciting, i will reveal nothing.
Nichole Heartwell
Created by: Nichole Heartwell

7/2/10 @ 2:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have seen the end result in my crystal ball, but to keep it exciting, i will reveal nothing.

Could you have a look into your crystal ball for me? I hope a new girl like myself has a chance at competing in this amazing event!

Ps I'll be on usually any day between 6-12 est... And sometimes earlier! I hope you stop by to tell me if it's in my future...

Xoxo
Nichole Heartwell
Easyfellow

7/2/10 @ 9:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Its just like football (soccer), do your best and everything is possible. Maybe you can open a bottle of champaign in a few months. (Or i'll open it for you, because most ladies are afraid for the big bang) :winkwink

Good luck in the contest :thumbsup

PS. I will check your room soon, but i use another name in chat (to avoid confrontations)
Nichole Heartwell

7/2/10 @ 6:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Its just like football (soccer), do your best and everything is possible. Maybe you can open a bottle of champaign in a few months. (Or i'll open it for you, because most ladies are afraid for the big bang) :winkwink

Good luck in the contest :thumbsup

PS. I will check your room soon, but i use another name in chat (to avoid confrontations)

Ooooh...;-D I can't wait to hear what my future holds! xoxo
Created by: alberich

7/5/10 @ 1:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations for all models in the finals :guitar :guitar I wish you all a great contest with lots of fun :thumbsup :angel :angel
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

7/7/10 @ 9:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you guys can't find the link for the contest and the currrent standing table it's at the top right of the main page or you can click this link.

http://www.flirt4free.com/top-cam-model/contest-2010.php
fares_khiat
Created by: fares_khiat

7/13/10 @ 8:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We are excited to announce the return of the World's Top Cam Model Contest! Season 2 is set to get under way next week!

The contest will run for 8-weeks and at the end will crown the top male and female performer on the site!

We will hold a preliminary contest, inclusive of last season's contestants, as well as other qualified contestants Monday, June 28th through Sunday, July 4th.

Vote for your favorite performer by having a paid show! The top girl and guy for this contest will receive cash prizes!

:hitit
Kertus
Created by: kertus

7/13/10 @ 9:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ask the octopussy!
Jordan Starr
Created by: Jordan Starr

7/14/10 @ 10:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That sounds fun!! :) . Cant wait to give it a try! Im a New performer and am loving It!! Check me out ;)...uually on at 1130-4am.

Jordan Starr
Jordan Mac
Created by: Jordan Mac

7/18/10 @ 11:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Betsy Page
Created by: Betsy Page

8/7/10 @ 3:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm so excited.... I just started and I'm sure I have a shot... Vote for me.... LOL.... I'm here every day 4:30pm est to midnight EST most days..... :angel

Kisses, Betsy Page
Easyfellow

8/9/10 @ 1:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ok folks, now this contest is running to an end, i want more information and more transparency.

How are the contest points gathered? Can we have a spreadsheet to see how this points-list is built up?
(Should be easy to obtain those data from the f4f database)

Can we have an insight, how many private minutes contribute to this contest and does it matter, if models have charged 60 cpm or 120 cpm? Are bonus points from the 'appreciate model contest' involved?

I expect from VS that they present a detailed insight in these matters at the end of august, because we like contests, but most of all we like fair contests.

And if everything in this contest went fair and clean, i will congratulate the winner with all my heart.

Created by: alberich

8/9/10 @ 1:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ok folks, now this contest is running to its end, i want more information and more transparency.

How are the contest points gathered? Can we have a spreadsheet how these points are built up?

Can we have an insight, how many private minutes contribute to this contest and does it matter, if models have charged 60 cpm or 120 cpm? Are bonus points from the 'appreciate model contest' involved?

I expect from VS that they present a detailed insight in these matters at the end of august, because we like contests, but most of all we like fair contests.

And if everything in this contest went fair and clean, i will congratulate the winner with all my heart.

Just press the points of the model at the Contest Standings Overall and you'll have all the requested information, tho the total amount of credits you will probably never know. But as buisinessman you'll understand it :thumbsup :thumbsup and cheers bro :drinkup :drinkup
Easyfellow

8/9/10 @ 1:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just press the points of the model at the Contest Standings Overall and you'll have all the requested information, tho the total amount of credits you will probably never know. But as buisinessman you'll understand it :thumbsup :thumbsup and cheers bro :drinkup :drinkup

Lol, thanks, i didn' t try that before. I am not a businessman, actually.
Black Daniels
Created by: Black Daniels

8/22/10 @ 12:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hmmm I wonder how fast I can get to the top!!! :drinkup
wangwei6613
Created by: wangwei6613

8/24/10 @ 2:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sonya A
Created by: Sonya A

8/28/10 @ 10:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sonya A
Created by: Sonya A

8/28/10 @ 10:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nichole Heartwell

8/30/10 @ 3:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ok folks, now this contest is running to an end, i want more information and more transparency.

How are the contest points gathered? Can we have a spreadsheet to see how this points-list is built up?

Hey Easy! OMG you are my little Lucky Charm! I came in 3rd place! It ttook a lot of work, but i made it...the contest is over now, but when it was ongoing, all you had to do was click on the model's overall position in the contest number and a tally came up. Here is the brief explanation of the contest, plus the Model appreciation winners got 20pts for the days they won.

Each week of the contest runs from 12:01 AM EST on Monday through midnight EST on Sunday night. Here is where the contest changes a bit: Model placement in the contest is based on Points that they earn based on the criteria below:

1. Weekly Placement: Models that finish each week of the contest in the Top 20:
* 1st Place - 20 Points
* 2nd Place - 18 Points
* 3rd Place - 15 Points
* 4th through 10th - 10 Points
* 11th through 20th - 5 Points
2. Consistency Online
* Broadcasting a minimum of 3 hours per day - 3 Points
3. Breaking the "Most Credits in a Single Day" Hall of Fame Record - 30 Points
* Breaking Hall of Fame Record

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails