User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Wow! The Entire Thread Was Deleted!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Wow! The Entire Thread Was Deleted!
Created by: .jeffie.

3/24/12 @ 9:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

... you know the one I mean :orglaugh
Created by: rheza111

3/24/12 @ 10:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

which begs the question...what's a guy gotta do around here to k,i,l,l a thread?
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

3/24/12 @ 10:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

which begs the question...what's a guy gotta do around here to k,i,l,l a thread?

Click Report Abuse and ask for it to be removed on some good grounds. :winkwink

Silly thread I reported it and it got nuked and any thread that comes back in that manner I will report again. There is no need to be rude to any performer or any member here, if you have a problem with a performer try emailing them on the site email first just to make sure there was not an error in communications or you got accidentally banned and if you don't like the reply stay out of that performer's room and find a performer more to your liking. Simples.

If the tables are turned and you are getting abuse from a performer that you feel is not justified report them via the customer support link below. It works both ways I know and the site will always take appropriate action to resolve any problem they find. Same link applies if another member is giving any other member a hard time or if done on the forums click the report abuse button in the thread with the problem you see and state the reason why you are reporting the thread.

Customer Support link.
http://www.flirt4free.com/support.php

Lets have fun guys and girls it's the weekend, lets enjoy our free time together in a nice manner. :drinkup :)

Best regards

Nabil
Created by: rheza111

3/24/12 @ 10:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thanks purg asked for the thread to be nuked awhile ago and they just removed the original complaint
craxy
Created by: craxy

3/24/12 @ 10:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Members are not allowed to talk trash, but models can.
wolveryne
Created by: wolveryne

3/24/12 @ 11:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wow, stepped away for few hours and its gone,

Purgatory

3/24/12 @ 11:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Members are not allowed to talk trash, but models can.

As I explained above there is a correct way to deal with a performer or member giving any member or performer a hard time for no good reason. Please read what I stated above and to answer your question "NO" it is not acceptable for any party to be rude to any other person on this site and there are correct measures in place on this site to report such problems and The Female Performer Chat forums is not the correct place to report a problem or to "trash talk" as you put it other performers or members.

Just to prove to you how easy it was I clicked the report abuse in the previous thread and stated the thread was not appropriate and should be removed and the VSmedia staff removed it in under one minute from when I clicked the send button on the report abuse section. :thumbsup to VS. That's really how easy it is.
Created by: .jeffie.

3/26/12 @ 3:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nabil, you apparently have more influence than some of us :)

There is currently a similar thread in the Male Performer forum in which a member attacks a model and calls for the model to be removed from the site. Perhaps you could use your influence to have this thread deleted. I used the Report Abuse facility and suggested that the thread be deleted but currently the thread remains, with some posts removed
Purgatory

3/26/12 @ 3:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seen it mate, seems the site admin have that one under control also if you see the name of the person that started the thread "Flamerboi18" as any internet user will tell you a "Flamer" is :-

"flamer one who 'flames'; To rant on about some relatively uninteresting subject or with a patently ridiculous attitude or with hostility towards a particular person or group of people. "Flame" is used as a verb ("Don't flame me for this"), a flame is a single flaming message. Also is likely to relate to the term lamer."

Clearly he is out to do that and as we know any topic started by a "Flamer" or a "Troll" (troll a person who deliberately stirs up trouble) is well taken with a pinch of salt and not even worth reading :winkwink . Will keep an eye on that thread and seems the VS admin are dealing with it mate and if it gets really silly will message them again to deal with it and you can do same too mate by clicking the report abuse to highlight it again if any other comments are added that may not be appropriate for these forums.
grumpnose
Created by: grumpnose

3/26/12 @ 6:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Flamer can also be used as a term for flaming asshole...just saying
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails