User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

to chat or not to chat...that is the question?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: to chat or not to chat...that is the question?
Lexi Banger
Created by: Lexi Banger

5/10/14 @ 2:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Curiosity is getting to this kitty.. what do you guys prefer when going to a models room to chat? A robot...or chatty girl that talks to you. And by talk..I mean speak words..not type!? ;)
Created by: edgarph

5/10/14 @ 12:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There's nothing more depressing than a model that just sits there looking pretty.
Created by: suggs

5/10/14 @ 2:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1 of the key aspects of sites like flirt is interaction between customer & performers. Speaking for myself I preoffersfer to be in rooms where the perfirmer interacts with customers, either via typing or having audio so you can hear their voice.

Most rooms where the performer just sits there like a mannequin don't seem to last all that long.

Another advantage is models that let conversation bounce between different topics and not just keep saying eitherf the following 3 things

Powerboost me.
Lets go private.
Tip Me.

Well that's my :twocents added.
Lexi Banger

5/10/14 @ 8:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There's nothing more depressing than a model that just sits there looking pretty.

That was kind of my outlook when I first got started..im a talker..i love talking with everyone, from all aspects of life. It also makes the time so much more enjoyable!!I watched other models and what worked for them...just curious because so many guys lately come to my room and just sit there, forever! They never speak..even when I try chatting with them individually. So im thinking maybe they think im weird for talking and do they just want me to sit there and look pretty? Thank you so much for your feedback! ;)
spar
Created by: spar

5/10/14 @ 9:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When you have time, try to log in as a customer and try to engage in a conversation. See what happens.
Then you will know why we don't chat here anymore.
Watch them click on your membership profile and judge you by your invisible gaming stats and badges that record only a fraction of our earned contributions here. (a paranoid delusion of which I have no evidence) and see their faces drop. After all we gave here, this is what we are reduced too. So be it. We are gaming numbers, nothing more. Nothing less.
It is quite clear in so many signals, that we are not welcome here to chat, and so we respond accordingly.
You simply do not want us to talk, and we respond accordingly.
What else would you have us do?
Created by: ophelias_rue

5/10/14 @ 10:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

spar
Created by: spar

5/10/14 @ 10:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great dramatic relief.
Thank you, Madame Rue. How much you are missed :)
Lilyan
Created by: Lilyan

5/11/14 @ 1:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Biting my tongue... :P
Created by: agrat.bat.mahlat

5/12/14 @ 7:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*biting everyone's tongues*

5/12/14 @ 10:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*biting everyone's tongues*

Errm exthuuthse me, can I hath my thongth bacth, im thrthinth to eathth. Shankthyewth.
Sasha Adams
Created by: Sasha Adams

5/12/14 @ 10:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey guys, I'm newbie to the site. I really enjoy chatting and having fun, however for some reason guys don't chat that much. I either type or talk even though I have an accent as I am european but the only questions I get is where am I from and my age. Then some get judgemental over either the country I am from, my tattoos or my late start in the industry..am turning 27 this year. Does the fact that I am new here make a difference? I mean I was thinking maybe it makes it less approachable .
Created by: beholderseye

5/12/14 @ 1:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I prefer tantric, synergistic, telampathic coalescence...

But yes, a good rapport is ideal; regardless whether intimate or casual, platonic or carnal. (Vocally conversing is a plus.)

http://www.flirt4free.com
Lexi Banger

5/15/14 @ 1:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When you have time, try to log in as a customer and try to engage in a conversation. See what happens.
Then you will know why we don't chat here anymore.
Watch them click on your membership profile and judge you by your invisible gaming stats and badges that record only a fraction of our earned contributions here. (a paranoid delusion of which I have no evidence) and see their faces drop. After all we gave here, this is what we are reduced too. So be it. We are gaming numbers, nothing more. Nothing less.
It is quite clear in so many signals, that we are not welcome here to chat, and so we respond accordingly.
You simply do not want us to talk, and we respond accordingly.

I completely understand and I see your viewpoint.. I don't do that. I did it first, but its too much work.. Lol so now I just sit and talk with everyone I talk to Grey users to.. Everyone was a grey once..so as long as a treat me with respect I talk to them...everyone for that matter. :-)

Lexi Banger

5/15/14 @ 1:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey guys, I'm newbie to the site. I really enjoy chatting and having fun, however for some reason guys don't chat that much. I either type or talk even though I have an accent as I am european but the only questions I get is where am I from and my age. Then some get judgemental over either the country I am from, my tattoos or my late start in the industry..am turning 27 this year. Does the fact that I am new here make a difference? I mean I was thinking maybe it makes it less approachable .

no hun, they're doing it to me too.. And I'm 37! hang in there..;)
Created by: .forgottenstrega.

5/15/14 @ 9:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"... words ... actions are what matter."
"... can't trust your compliments ... you are biased ..."

. things heard .

dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

5/15/14 @ 11:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Does the gazelle chat it up with the cheetah? Does the antelope worry about talking to the lion?

When the male spirals in on his death private... in which he slays all resistance to his advances... in which he brings down the walls of the city... in which the woman's ears pound with the relentless drumming of the glorious male's keening mojo... his focus is on his trajectory and the many steps in the checklist that must go right before he hits the private button with deliberate finality.... No! Do not distract him! Or he may become wreckage on the plains of the Serengeti...

Lexi Banger

5/15/14 @ 2:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Does the gazelle chat it up with the cheetah? Does the antelope worry about talking to the lion?

When the male spirals in on his death private... in which he slays all resistance to his advances... in which he brings down the walls of the city... in which the woman's ears pound with the relentless drumming of the glorious male's keening mojo... his focus is on his trajectory and the many steps in the checklist that must go right before he hits the private button with deliberate finality.... No! Do not distract him! Or he may become wreckage on the plains of the Serengeti...

Love it...thanks for the smile. I started this whole thing because of guys not talking, but it was also in visiting other models rooms and seeing that they would stare at the wall, never talk.. but we're always getting pulled into private. Just trying to get some insight here because I don't understand whats attractive about robots? I guess I was just curious if I just need to shut up? Lol

5/15/14 @ 8:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My problem is at times I don't know when to shut up :orglaugh
Dominic Highland
Created by: Dominic Highland

5/15/14 @ 8:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Love it...thanks for the smile. I started this whole thing because of guys not talking, but it was also in visiting other models rooms and seeing that they would stare at the wall, never talk.. but we're always getting pulled into private. Just trying to get some insight here because I don't understand whats attractive about robots? I guess I was just curious if I just need to shut up? Lol

I checked out some of the male/female performers myself to see if I could get some tips. Only a couple out of the many I visited had some interaction. Although I agree. In some shows I've done I'm sure they wanted me to shut up. Not easy to jerk and type at the same time :). I often think the fans should have some sorta microphone options to talk. Could possibly increase earnings.
Created by: agrat.bat.mahlat

5/16/14 @ 1:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails