User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

The Slowly Developing Thread
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: The Slowly Developing Thread
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

6/9/14 @ 5:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Slow down world... Take it easy...

This is a thread where you can relax and watch the paint dry a little... You can listen to your old John Denver CDs... You can go to your dark room and develop your old style film- grain by grain... You can think about empty jars...

You work hard, play hard, think hard, act hard, and watch lots of TV. Now it's time for the world to give something back... to let your brain function at a level it did 50000 years ago...

I'll take you there.. so slowly.. don't be hassled... don't be afraid...

dudley_do_ride

6/11/14 @ 12:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

See you like it here huh? Nobody wants anything from you. Nobody wants anything except to watch the world go by. Nobody's selling anything. Nobody's trying to impress.

There is no obligation to be cool, or crass, or witty. You don't have to type very well. Just exist... feel... and don't bother passing along any insights you get because we just wanna deal with our own insights here...

This is magnetic cooled syrup man... This is the absense of desire... This is sense stimulation and ultra high mental threshold... This is where we can ponder the interaction zone between the man and the menhir he carries... This is where we can blow the ISO committee's minds by making a standard on our dream layer maaaan...

When you develop an image ultra slowly... you sometimes find other things between the grains... inside the planes...

Created by: kertzum

6/11/14 @ 1:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

aaaaaaahhhhh so good ... drip, drip...
Created by: suggs

6/11/14 @ 3:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sits in the shade of a nearby tree and starts reading the complete Hitchhikers Guide ( the increasingly innacurately titled trilogy ..now in 6 parts)
Created by: lickau

6/11/14 @ 12:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I won the 1921 Watching Paint Dry Contest and still watching . . . .
dudley_do_ride

6/13/14 @ 11:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You see? Create the right kind of atmosphere and the highest quality folk drop by to visit. Or in this case, to wander off by themselves and do their own thing. Whether it's to stare at that paint or to contemplate their towels...

Mayberry didn't die, it just went to a different plane. Although I always thought Mayberry had waaaay too much hustle and bustle, it did have that homey quality that we sometimes crave. It wasn't quite right but it got to the deeper thing, alluded to it, the thing that is is the real truth. The thing that is strolling its way, kinda meandering like, here now. It may never make it, that's fine...

Right now I am just gonna get me some ice and a straw...

dudley_do_ride

6/14/14 @ 11:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Consider, if you will, the turtle... I know you are kinda wiped out, so I will make it easier on your imaginations, consider the sea turtle. You've seen him on the sand right? Slowly going from nest to sea...

Didja ever consider how far he travels in his lifetime at his slow pace? He is so vulnerable and yet has survived as a species a very respectable amount of time.

Consider his shape... Consider his size... Consider the way he mates... Consider his mode of locomotion... Consider the sparse nature of his society, the making do with the bare essentials.

One measure of a creature is his paintworthiness... whether or not he has the character, the patience to watch paint dry... The turtle definately is paintworthy...

carousel
Created by: carousel

6/14/14 @ 11:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some consider it crazy, but (to give some perspective) a 1923 Ross Youngs (not so famous though he's in the hall-of-fame) baseball card is worth $40 bucks (USD). The complete 1975 TOPPS set is worth $650. And I'm worried about retirement? I have thousands upon thousands of baseball cards older than 1975. Writing has produced little; they say, as a writer, you become famous once you're gone, and I'm in no hurry to 'leave'. Wonder if I should start sorting/selling some of these and quit wasting time with my overworked and underpaid dead end job ;)
Created by: ourjeffie

6/14/14 @ 12:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Didja ever consider how far he travels in his lifetime at his slow pace? He is so vulnerable and yet has survived as a species a very respectable amount of time

Didja ever consider that only one in one thousand sea turtles survives to maturity? Who would want to be a sea turtle? :angel
dudley_do_ride

6/14/14 @ 2:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Didja ever consider that only one in one thousand sea turtles survives to maturity? Who would want to be a sea turtle? :angel

I look at it from the parent's point of view. Screw lots of females and improve your odds with your largely no-good k1ds.

dudley_do_ride

6/14/14 @ 2:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some consider it crazy, but (to give some perspective) a 1923 Ross Youngs (not so famous though he's in the hall-of-fame) baseball card is worth $40 bucks (USD). The complete 1975 TOPPS set is worth $650. And I'm worried about retirement? I have thousands upon thousands of baseball cards older than 1975. Writing has produced little; they say, as a writer, you become famous once you're gone, and I'm in no hurry to 'leave'. Wonder if I should start sorting/selling some of these and quit wasting time with my overworked and underpaid dead end job ;)

If that's your strategy sell 'em when you are younger and sharper about the deal. Other investments are safer to liquidate by the fuzzy minded or their fumbling offspring..

Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

6/14/14 @ 3:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I WOULD I WOULD ... to quote Leslie Chow ... "WE GONNA DIEEEEEEEEE!!!! FINALLY!"

. crawlin' .

*blue ermin loope where the skin is all there is ... make sure you see it http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *

dudley_do_ride

6/15/14 @ 3:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How sophisticated have your experiments with inch worms been? Oh sure you have played with one. Made him confused. Played slinky stairs with him perhaps. In a fit of curiosity you may have even measured him and then walked around a bit with a knowing look on your face when he came up less than an inch.

But there is so much more to be done by the creative. For example: create a reticulating inch worm exhibit. Lightly tape a thread to 100 inch worms, gather them into the center of a large area, and observe the shapes they make as they move outwards. You can paint the thread and have them move over canvass and have them create a work for u. It might be worth quite a bit.

You can tape tiny lances to their sides, make little saddles, and place aphid knights upon their backs and have tournament. You can give the aphids cool knight names like: Sir Prefers Dandelion or Sir Lances a Lotta Locusts

As for me, the sun is now past the yardarm, so I must go to an outdoor cafe. You must not let your experiments keep you from the finer things. Good ideas take a while to develop.

dudley_do_ride

6/16/14 @ 1:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ohhhhh git along, git along, git along my slowly developing doggies...
You know that Delaware will be your new home...
(Missed the train in Chicago ya see)
(Missed the ship from Detroit City)

Cause I'm tumbleing tumbleing along... Slower than the tail swinging throng...
Slower than molassus in Carolina.... Slower than that newbie waitress in the diner...

Seeee them stumbleing on... Hairier than a monkey with his full pompador on...
Hezding to the coast... where they politic the most.
Adding their droppings... to those of the lobby hustings.
Just one more herd on the trail... driven by slowly moving pokes and not some gale.

Oh it's a simple scene... with a meter for which we're no so keen
But it beats giving the dog a tick bath with tomatoes and valvoleen.

dudley_do_ride

6/20/14 @ 11:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whooooooaaaaaaaaa things were moving a bit tooooo fast there, gotta rein it in. Slow down everybody. Feel so... groovy.

What does it profit a man if he works all day... if he loses his groovy thang?

Rub one out, as they say, if you are stressed from no rolling in the hay.

If your boss is being unreasonable... warp the planes a bit and remake your longitude.

Oh we have so many powers that we forget about while life steals our hours.

But are there to be rediscovered any sunshiny day.

Usin' enough spaces in your messages? Let that space bar loose baby.

Let the auto editor nazis goad their characters... in the free zone we will use our pens and know: Liberty

Created by: betenoire

6/20/14 @ 12:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

eeeaaazzzzin' inta thissssssss ... feeling fab (since we're time warping adverbs and adjectives) ... slowwwwwwly unpacking my kit and kaboodle ... taking mah time at wandering outside wif' mah trash (boxes bubble wraps, long strands of sticky shipping tape) ... drowzing in the sun for entire moments while watchin' the coal on my Camel smoke ... ah the smoke ... another slowwwwwwww down in heated sun ... no slow drip in the kitchen sink to pace th' drawn out nature of Suthuhn' tahme ... lubeing every hourly chime of the campus and church bells ... tick tock ...

*blue ermin loop where the pace of buying shows is slowed by sports http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *

6/20/14 @ 1:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lies on a picnic rug and looks up at the clouda. Woah that 1 looks like a cat wearing a sombrero. Speakin of which it's siesta time.
grumpnose
Created by: grumpnose

6/20/14 @ 1:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Watching the chrome rust in the dry Arizona desert.
dudley_do_ride

6/21/14 @ 1:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ahhhh that's better... Let slow time work. Those chemicals in the rocks will evenutally oxidize. That river is gonna make a canyon in its sweet time.

I'm mean consider the stalker. This can be a very time consuming and stressful hobby. But do you really need to follow your stalkee everywhere she goes? Kick back, shut your eyes, release that stress. You don't have to know everything about her right now! You've got a whole lifetime to slowly gather your info. Let her go on her trip overseas, you need a vacation too I mean damn that bitch got into a rut these last few weeks. And those late night ice cream binges - who knew she could put away so many gallons in one sitting. You're in danger of losing the eye, the eye of the stalker, if you keep going at that hectic pace.

Yep, if you gotta choose between the ant and the grasshopper, choose the ant! There are millions of them in your colony. Who wants to do all the work by yourself or to make weird sounds, like you are wearing some odd fabric, everytime you rub those legs together.

6/21/14 @ 2:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ants are way too busy - I prefer to consider the Sloth
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails