User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

bea sweets
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: bea sweets
Spartacuss
Created by: spartacuss

8/30/17 @ 10:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just watched her take thousands of credits from some guys without delivering her promises. Even the guys in her fan club were complaining. i stopped tipping after a hundred or so when i was lucky enough to realise... she claimed her internet was slow and stopping her seeing the tips. what a rip off!
Derek99
Created by: derek99

8/30/17 @ 10:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If there was, and is any wrong doing with, and involving her, then she shouldn't be doing any of that sort of thing.
Bea Sweets
Created by: Bea Sweets

8/31/17 @ 3:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just watched her take thousands of credits from some guys without delivering her promises. Even the guys in her fan club were complaining. i stopped tipping after a hundred or so when i was lucky enough to realise... she claimed her internet was slow and stopping her seeing the tips. what a rip off!

u tipped 70. but you can take them back :D and what did u expected? for 10 credits to get naked?? if you don't like what u see in party chat, don't tip and move on. Peace!
Spartacuss

8/31/17 @ 8:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I tipped more than 70. Lots of 10 tips and one tip of 50. I didn't expect anything for that. it was just bit of fun and u looked good in your jeans . But how can i take them back? But thats not what i post about. Some guys tipped over 1,000. They were not happy. When i commented to them that i had stopped tipping as soon as i realised what was happening you banned me. Even pf2000, your biggest fan, was saying it was wrong. You accepted their tips knowing you would not do what they were asking.
Bea Sweets
Created by: Bea Sweets

8/31/17 @ 8:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Believe me, 70 creidts. i can prove that :) the guys who tipped yesterday they prefer to take me in pvt for more. party chat is simply for fun ;). they did not request anything. :) if you would spend time in my room more often you would probably figure it out :)and the "complaining part" was about the fact i did not receive all tips in my chat. and i can prove that too. so next time make sure you know the situation instead of posting here :) if you still have something to say about it, mail me ;)
Spartacuss

8/31/17 @ 8:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you can prove it then go ahead and prove it. I'm happy that what i said is correct. why don't you post the chat history for those minutes from the room if you can? you may have some regulars, a lot of girls do and i am regular with some, but there will also be guys visiting you for the first time. the message in your room was that you would show b**bs for 1,000 credits. lots of guys tipped more than that and even if some of them regulars there was one guy who tipped over a thousand himself and then complained when you didn't do it. some of the people from your fan club supported him.

i know i am not wrong on this but i don't need to say anything more unless you want to say i am wrong or pretend that you can prove otherwise. leave it there if u want.
brbkristan
Created by: brbkristan

8/31/17 @ 9:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'll comment as I was one of the banned from the room. She said that for 1001 crs she would go topless she received double this amount and kept stalling and never showed anything. Both the biggest tippers complained (pf200 and timetraveler i believe were the two). I interjected and said that that was pretty much scamming as that is a pretty high amount she then banned me from the room. Needless to say I learned how this model is and will not tip her anymore nor take her pvt.
Spartacuss

8/31/17 @ 10:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just to close this thread out. I have discussed with Bea now and she has given really good explanation of things with screen shots of her system from yesterday. Her internet connection and chat system were unstable because there were so many people in her room. over a thousand. she has shown me screen messages which show this.

because of that she did not receive all the tips or see all of the messages.

i believe her 100% on this and having chatted with her i believe she would not lie or deliberately trick people

many apologies to her

she is great girl
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails