User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Fan Club Content
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Fan Club Content
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

12/16/17 @ 3:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been in many Fan Clubs. I never really stay. The only benefit is that I'm a different color when I get in someone's chatroom.
However, I see that Fan Clubs CAN offer a lot: special videos on the Fan Club website, Fan Club only shows, discounts on VODs, other stuff I don't know about?
Usually the website content is old/not updated, the private Fan Club shows are with models who charge 500-1,000/month, 5% discounts on VODs aren't REALLY discounts so I'm not incentivized to watch them.
Are there any models who run successful Fan Clubs with lots of repeat Fans?
Are you trying to at least work the Fan Club angle?
For other members, what makes a good Fan Club to you?
Created by: velvettongue41

12/16/17 @ 8:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Summer Wren, Olive Ray, Lindsey Banks, Katherine Cane all run excellent fanclubs, they update their content regularly, have a rotation of pictures and video clips.They honour the fanclub commitment of providing a member's show for them.

urPapasito
Created by: urpapasito

12/16/17 @ 9:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've had a lot of fan clubs and have found most of the models don't put very much content in them. A few of them do post some very nice nude photos and maybe a few naked videos as well. Others post pictures of them dressed in dresses or lingerie, but no naked pictures. Many of them make the Offer button an option for club members and I love using that option when I can. Additionally, when you take them private, it works a lot like a Deal Code and you get a little extra time with them naked toward the end. Your different font color is nice especially if you like the color they chose, but it doesn't add any time to privates. Also the Fan Club shows for members are nice. So there are some very good advantages you can receive if the models post content and update the clubs.
FreneticallyCalm

12/19/17 @ 6:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've had a lot of fan clubs and have found most of the models don't put very much content in them. A few of them do post some very nice nude photos and maybe a few naked videos as well. Others post pictures of them dressed in dresses or lingerie, but no naked pictures. Many of them make the Offer button an option for club members and I love using that option when I can. Additionally, when you take them private, it works a lot like a Deal Code and you get a little extra time with them naked toward the end. Your different font color is nice especially if you like the color they chose, but it doesn't add any time to privates. Also the Fan Club shows for members are nice. So there are some very good advantages you can receive if the models post content and update the clubs.

I don't know why but the different color makes me feel VERY VIP. LOL
I just don't think I've run into a lot of good Fan Clubs ... or perhaps models simply don't focus on that as a source of revenue.
Then again, a lot of models don't seem to understand many of the functionalities of the website. For those that do and see the Fan Club as a way of getting a lot of credits for providing only slightly more content, I just wonder how they see things.
The perspective of successful people is always valuable.
Derek99
Created by: derek99

12/19/17 @ 9:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Fan club memberships are useful, and beneficial for getting a certain percentage off of privates. The more privates there are, the more savings. For people, who have fan club memberships, there can be, and are tasteful, and good photos, and videos, which wouldn't be on profiles, and bios. Some of the photos can be, and are seen on profiles, and bios, too. The fan club memberships have advantages, and disadvantages, and it's whatever the people want to make the uses for them as there will be different reasons.
Summer Wren
Created by: Summer Wren

12/21/17 @ 5:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I feel like FANCLUBS are such a great way to give back to your special fans! I post ALOT of different videos & photos "to make every fan happy" plus they get offer shows & their choice of a free six min code or access to my naughty snapchat!

In my opinion, you just need to find a fanclub that works for me & makes me feel happy and special :D
FreneticallyCalm

12/22/17 @ 2:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I feel like FANCLUBS are such a great way to give back to your special fans! I post ALOT of different videos & photos "to make every fan happy" plus they get offer shows & their choice of a free six min code or access to my naughty snapchat!

In my opinion, you just need to find a fanclub that works for me & makes me feel happy and special :D

Sweet! I hope the other models are taking notes. :bulb
Created by: velvettongue41

12/22/17 @ 4:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love the fanclubs
Caledon
Created by: caledon

1/5/18 @ 9:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I feel that fan club membership, is a small token of thanks to your favourite model. It shows you support her or him as the case maybe. I have never had a fan only show and never asked for one.
Created by: frenchkinkster

3/8/18 @ 1:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Im not confortable with this option of Fan club and I think this is the almost thing I have not tried and will not do.
Maybe because I'm not really a fan I prefer earn money to tip and party chat for example.
The reason I don't do is mainly because I fix me a law monthly about my credits I will spend or not.
WoW ok let the feelings add some extras about it
Created by: subprincess2missl

4/15/18 @ 1:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to agree with FreneticallyCalm that seeing my text bubble show up in :bowdown Miss L's chosen color makes me not only feel VERY VIP, but like I am Her #1 fan.
Summer Wren
Created by: Summer Wren

6/30/18 @ 12:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's absolutely ok for you not to want to join / participate in fanclubs :D It's not for everyone ya know.... kinda like anal :D Some Love It, Some Not So Much and Some... Not Even Close :D

xcalibur82
Created by: xcalibur82

7/1/18 @ 4:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some models may use the fan club feature as a way to add to the credits they get during the months, that's why they add stuff to it, to entice people to join as it can be seen they are doing something with it, also so a way to say just thanks for paying to join it.
It does seem like a large amount do not bother with it, maybe cause they don't see the point in it or need to get credits that way, or maybe just don't know what to really do with it.
Some may just use it this way, they just add people they want to the fan club for reasons they believe they should be, as thanks to that member for whatever it is they do for the model and in a way to have them stand out in the room over others cause it what the model wants.
Arnold Whitte
Created by: Arnold Whitte

1/15/19 @ 10:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails