User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Favorite Horror Movies
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Favorite Horror Movies
DavidZZZZZZ
Created by: davidzzzzzz

10/28/18 @ 10:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What's your favorite Horror flicks and shows?
DavidZZZZZZ

10/28/18 @ 10:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Channel Zero on SYFY is very creepy!

Their 4th season story The Dream Door is playing now. A new episode each night, with its finale on Halloween.
GermanShepherDog
Created by: germanshepherdog

10/29/18 @ 5:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Risky bussiness starring Tom cruise lol
Created by: suggs

10/29/18 @ 9:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I dont watch many modern horror movies as I find them too.generic and they bring nothing new to.the genre.

My job means I see sights that movies wouldn't be able to get away with due to BBFC regulations.

I prefer the old school horror such as the Hammer Horror movies with Christopher Lee, Vincent Pryce, Peter Cushing etc. Curse of the mummies tomb, Masque of the Red Death, The devil.rides out. Plus Elm Street series, People under the stairs, 976 evil, Phantasm series.
R_M
Created by: r_m

10/29/18 @ 8:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I dont watch many modern horror movies as I find them too.generic and they bring nothing new to.the genre.

My job means I see sights that movies wouldn't be able to get away with due to BBFC regulations.

I prefer the old school horror such as the Hammer Horror movies with Christopher Lee, Vincent Pryce, Peter Cushing etc. Curse of the mummies tomb, Masque of the Red Death, The devil.rides out. Plus Elm Street series, People under the stairs, 976 evil, Phantasm series.

:thumbsup
Derek99
Created by: derek99

10/30/18 @ 1:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't, and haven't liked, and been a fan of just the gory horror movies. I don't have any favorite horror movies, but on what ones I like, I might have the similar opinion as Suggs has. They are considered as suspense, thriller, and science fiction, too. To name some of the ones, they are: "the Thing (1982) & (2011)", "An American Werewolf In London (1981)", "Alien Quadrilogy: Alien (1979), Aliens (1986), Alien 3 (1992), Alien Resurrection (1997)", "the Hitcher (1986)", "the Shining (1980)", "Misery (1990)", and "1408 (2007)".
DavidZZZZZZ

10/30/18 @ 7:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can't beat 80's horror films! Nightmare On Elm Street, Phantasm, The Thing, American Werewolf in London, Evil Dead,
Aliens, Videodrome - all now horror classics. It's hard to write great stories these days without being influenced.

Three of the best original (soon to be classics) horror films in the past few years: Hereditary, The Babadook, and It Follows.
Created by: theeasterbunnyinyourhead

10/30/18 @ 12:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Titanic .. I still feel tremor when I just thnk on it. And as it is only horror movie I ever started to watch - it must be my fav
Derek99

10/30/18 @ 1:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can't beat 80's horror films! Nightmare On Elm Street, Phantasm, The Thing, American Werewolf in London, Evil Dead, Aliens, Videodrome - all now horror classics. It's hard to write great stories these days without being influenced.

Three of the best original (soon to be classics) horror films in the past few years: Hereditary, The Babadook, and It Follows.

"Phantasm (1979)", wasn't released, and didn't come out in 1980. In 1979, it was, and the sequels were released in 1988, 1994, 1998, and 2016. As far as from, and in the past few years, "Hereditary (2018)", "the Babadook (2014)", and "It Follows (2014)", might be considered, classified, and called classics, too, as a few of the best original horror movies.
Summer Wren
Created by: Summer Wren

10/30/18 @ 9:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What's your favorite Horror flicks and shows?

The Shining is probably my favorite "horror movie" of all time even though it's more of a psychological thriller :D

dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

10/30/18 @ 11:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The Shining is awesome it is true : ) I've watched that so much.

When I was a k1d there was this movie that really freaked me out. I have never seen it again. It was about this horrible picture that came to life. Kind of a death portrait, skull, cowl, scythe. But face hidden in shadow. And shot in black and white. No idea of the title. But it was the only horror flick that ever got to me really.

Gotta find it! But bet it won't be the same seeing it again ; - )
Summer Wren
Created by: Summer Wren

10/31/18 @ 2:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you remember the title of the one about the photo comingto life please let me know! It sounds interesting :)

When I was a k1d there was this movie that really freaked me out. I have never seen it again. It was about this horrible picture that came to life. Kind of a death portrait, skull, cowl, scythe. But face hidden in shadow. And shot in black and white. No idea of the title. But it was the only horror flick that ever got to me really.

DavidZZZZZZ

10/31/18 @ 11:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The Shining is probably my favorite "horror movie" of all time even though it's more of a psychological thriller :D

:thumbsup

My favorite Stephen King horror film would be Carrie or The Dead Zone.
Derek99

10/31/18 @ 12:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dudley, if you do think of the movie, and want, and would like to post it, then feel free to do so, and you can.
DavidZZZZZZ

10/31/18 @ 1:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dudley, I can't recall that movie. Any more details?
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

10/31/18 @ 5:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol sorry guys. I am coming up empty on my searches.

You know how memories are... I would know it instantly if I see the haunted picture or see one of the death scenes. But these are all I remember. As a k1d I didn't care who was the star or director.

There are so many great pictures out there time is better spent getting to know them instead. But is fun to dredge up those old memories and try to find that damned thing!

Happy Halloween!

Derek99

11/1/18 @ 1:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's fine, and no problem, Dudley. With it being Halloween, I said this earlier. "Happy Halloween".
DavidZZZZZZ

11/18/18 @ 11:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I highly recommend Happy Death Day!

A college student wakes up dead, then keeps reliving the day she was mur.dered. Not a super scary movie, more of a whodunnit with a comedic Ground Hogs Day edge.
DavidZZZZZZ

12/21/18 @ 7:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Melania's BL00D red Christmas trees really make the White House "shine." The only thing missing are
the two creepy twins and Trump riding his big wheel down the hall. "Come and play with us, Donald."

DavidZZZZZZ

12/21/18 @ 7:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Anna and the Apocalypse is one of the better Christmas high school zombie musicals I've seen. :thumbsup :thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails