User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Your Ticket ta the ' F4F Fantasy Chrissy Party' (Nice people only)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Your Ticket ta the ' F4F Fantasy Chrissy Party' (Nice people only)
Kertus
Created by: kertus

11/9/09 @ 5:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK so I thought maaaaybe we could think up sum amaaaazing Christmas Party ideas, i got a few but they r still in the em-bro-on-ik stage so I need ta work on them. In the mean time, so I can pinch some of ur ideas howz 'bout u post ur fantasy!! I think it would b only fair ta have a lil prize for the best fantasy, we'll work on that 2(delicate hint ta management).

Just so u know my fantasy includes:

a) Hiring a A360 Airbus

b) a transatlantic flite where all aboard join a not so xclusive club (those without partners will join a even less xclusive club, (and u get ta keep ur blanket))

c) a Carribean cruise where we will be joined by ALL the models (now ya know this is a fantasy, i rekon only half would turn up), and our boat will b powered by all the dudes on the 'Bad Boy' list.
Kertus

11/10/09 @ 1:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Comon' guyz get in the spirit! Ya'll pass the 'nice people' test!
Loona
Created by: Loona

11/10/09 @ 5:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

c) a Carribean cruise where we will be joined by ALL the models (now ya know this is a fantasy, i rekon only half would turn up), and our boat will b powered by all the dudes on the 'Bad Boy' list.

Oh yeah! I love idea of power-saving :orglaugh

I had a dream about such event once. That all models and members met at a party. And we were dancing with each other and having fun... Some couples were disapearing for some time... Dunno why :evil

My fantasy for Christmas could consider fast and crazy sleigh ride with all Flirt4free memebers and models... To get to a nice house in mountains with a fireplace burning specialy for us... And and and with BadGuys being our's waiters bringing us hot chocolate and cookies :orglaugh

We could have nice dinner toghether, singing and telling stories... and then throw a dice who sleep with whom :evil

ps. ok ok Im not a guy *roll eyes* but life teaches that many time girls have to have balls :orglaugh
Kertus

11/10/09 @ 3:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh yeah! I love idea of power-saving :orglaugh

I had a dream about such event once. That all models and members met at a party. And we were dancing with each other and having fun... Some couples were disapearing for some time... Dunno why :evil

My fantasy for Christmas could consider fast and crazy sleigh ride with all Flirt4free memebers and models... To get to a nice house in mountains with a fireplace burning specialy for us... And and and with BadGuys being our's waiters bringing us hot chocolate and cookies :orglaugh

We could have nice dinner toghether, singing and telling stories... and then throw a dice who sleep with whom :evil

ps. ok ok Im not a guy *roll eyes* but life teaches that many time girls have to have balls :orglaugh

1. swap Airbus 360 for giant crazy sleigh (we not invitin' Santa .. r we?)
2. make sure Carribean Cruiser has fireplace and indoor snow storm
3. waiters costume for Bad guyz
4. bring 2 sided dice

Thanks Loona u gotta great imagination ... also balls r'nt all they cut out ta b, sumtimes they jus' flop about ... was gonna say there's nitthin' I love more then a lady with balls but that sum how jus' don't sound rite, but u know wat I mean anywayz, don't ya?

Kertus

11/10/09 @ 9:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Loona I guess it's jus' u and me that fantasize, kinda sad, coulda sworn there were others, coulda sworn it said straight fantasy forum ... maybe they too shy, maybe it's too far from Christmas?? :party Maybe it's a silly fantasy, maybe it needs more sexy stuff... i dunno ... neva mind. we will jus' have a smaller sleigh.
Loona

11/11/09 @ 2:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Loona I guess it's jus' u and me that fantasize, kinda sad, coulda sworn there were others, coulda sworn it said straight fantasy forum ... maybe they too shy, maybe it's too far from Christmas?? :party Maybe it's a silly fantasy, maybe it needs more sexy stuff... i dunno ... neva mind. we will jus' have a smaller sleigh.

Don't worry - smaller sleigh - smaller chance of accidents...

I am still in for some sleighing :thumbsup

And two sided dice is not fun, Kert... You need to feel some risk :evil :orglaugh
Created by: suggs

11/11/09 @ 8:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

our boat will b powered by all the dudes on the 'Bad Boy' list.

By this do you mean they are rowing OR we knock them unconscious and shove them in the boiler as fuel?

Adds to fantasy -- diverting the cruise Westward to Hawaii, spending hot summer nights on a beach of ivory white sand and water so blue its like liquid sky - the models grass skirts swaying in the wind as a Hula band plays in the shade of palm trees.

:guitar :drinkup
Kertus

11/11/09 @ 3:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

By this do you mean they are rowing OR we knock them unconscious and shove them in the boiler as fuel?

Adds to fantasy -- diverting the cruise Westward to Hawaii, spending hot summer nights on a beach of ivory white sand and water so blue its like liquid sky - the models grass skirts swaying in the wind as a Hula band plays in the shade of palm trees.

:guitar :drinkup

Note ta self:

1. Matches for boiler
2. Grass skirts (mainly for models, but bring extra for those members inclined)
3. Hula band in the shade of palm trees.

Brilliant Suggs ... thanks ... u notched the party up by 1, the sleigh is almost full .. gonna have ta find another model three is a crowd.
Loona

11/11/09 @ 3:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Note ta self:

1. Matches for boiler
2. Grass skirts (mainly for models, but bring extra for those members inclined)
3. Hula band in the shade of palm trees.

Brilliant Suggs ... thanks ... u notched the party up by 1, the sleigh is almost full .. gonna have ta find another model three is a crowd.

But I don't mind two guys on my island :orglaugh
Loona

11/11/09 @ 3:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

But I don't mind two guys on my island :orglaugh

Actually it can be more guys :thumbsup

mmmm and Caaamy :party
Camy Angel
Created by: Camy Angel

11/11/09 @ 4:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Actually it can be more guys :thumbsup

mmmm and Caaamy :party

I'm sorry I still don't get it very well, but if you ask me about my fantasy is seeing Loona in a sexy santa outfit,she has a pair of pink furry handcuffs and she lets me tie to the bed and fuck her silly.....
Where should that be?? Does it really matters?? My place , her place... fuck it what ever as long as I bang her hahhahahhaha

Ahhh almost forgot she must wear red lipstick so she can leave marks on my neck RAaawwr
Loona

11/11/09 @ 4:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm sorry I still don't get it very well, but if you ask me about my fantasy is seeing Loona in a sexy santa outfit,she has a pair of pink furry handcuffs and she lets me tie to the bed and fuck her silly.....
Where should that be?? Does it really matters?? My place , her place... fuck it what ever as long as I bang her hahhahahhaha

Ahhh almost forgot she must wear red lipstick so she can leave marks on my neck RAaawwr

Oh my.. you ran my imagination.. cause firstly I read "back" and not "neck".. and I think: hm, if Camy bangs me, how the hell I can kiss her back? *rofl*

But Loona learnt quickly hot to read and here we go :) rawrrr....

Camy Yummy!! :* :* :*
Kertus

11/11/09 @ 4:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1. Sexy Santa Outfit ... (where do I get one of those?)
2. Pink Furry handcuffs .. already have those
3. Red lipstik ... see if Suggs has any I've run out
4. Slightly larger sleigh

This sleigh is gonna b all over the sky.. RAaawwr
Camy Angel
Created by: Camy Angel

11/11/09 @ 6:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

cause firstly I read "back" and not "neck"..

I heard too much masturbation can cause eye injuries...
lordprimus
Created by: lordprimus

11/11/09 @ 7:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nightly naughty fantasy role plays on the cruise, for example one night the role play is a medieval theme the ladies play the beautiful damsels in distress, and the good guy knights must rescue them from the dastardly bad guys :mad , once rescued the damsels reward the good guys :winkwink :thumbsup happy ending to the night for all :drinkup
Kertus

11/12/09 @ 3:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nightly naughty fantasy role plays on the cruise, for example one night the role play is a medieval theme the ladies play the beautiful damsels in distress, and the good guy knights must rescue them from the dastardly bad guys :mad , once rescued the damsels reward the good guys :winkwink :thumbsup happy ending to the night for all :drinkup

Nice one Prime u had a fantasy in ya!... ur a Gent ...man of his word.

Note ta self.

1. bring a couple of horses in shiny armour
2. olde english dicktionery so we can translate Prime's medieval banter
3. bag of rewards for damsels ta hand out ta knights ... (wat do knights like?)
Kertus

11/12/09 @ 4:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I heard too much masturbation can cause eye injuries...

funny i heard that too!! shall we bring a eye doctor on this fantasy??
lordprimus
Created by: lordprimus

11/12/09 @ 10:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nice one Prime u had a fantasy in ya!... ur a Gent ...man of his word.

Note ta self.

1. bring a couple of horses in shiny armour
2. olde english dicktionery so we can translate Prime's medieval banter
3. bag of rewards for damsels ta hand out ta knights ... (wat do knights like?)

private time in their private quarters with the damsel they save ;)
Created by: lickau

11/12/09 @ 11:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hOt cOOkies for Santa and and and Others tO enjOy - wOOOOhOOOO :thumbsup :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party
Kertus

11/13/09 @ 5:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hOt cOOkies for Santa and and and Others tO enjOy - wOOOOhOOOO :thumbsup :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party

oki doki, but u know if frikkin' Santa cums so will all his lil helpers and umm....
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails