User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Getting to know us chatters.
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Getting to know us chatters.
Created by: suggs

12/7/09 @ 9:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK this may be a huge success orr a huge failure but.

We chatters are constantly asking you performers for every little detail about you such as favourite colour, position or even bubble gum flavour! BUT you never seem to ask us te same soooo

FOR 1 WEEKEND ONLY GOAT_BOY ENTERTAINMENT IN ASSOCIATION WITH KLEENEX TISSUES PRESENT

The open book weekend.

Any model that wants to know anything about me with a few exceptions ( see base of post for these ) can send me a message yia the internal message system and I will reply the with a frank, honest response. Up to 2 questions per model.

Exceptions

1 - NO asking for my personal contact information eg - instant messenging, email, postal address.
2 - NO anking 'why have you not gone private with me'
3 - NO asking what my views are on another performer / chatter.

ANYONE that asks any of the above exceptions will NOT get a reply and have theor question deleted from my inbox.

Oh and only messages I recieve on Saturday and Sunday based on GMT timezone will be answered - any before or after wont be replied to.

Thought I'd post now so you can think of questions.

** No question that is posted in this thread will be answered. and no quwstion i get during the weekens or the answer i give will appear here either.

For those that use the EST timezone - its between 7pm Friday and 7pm Sunday that I will be taking questions
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

12/7/09 @ 10:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

aaaaack!!! Total honesty?!? What a dangerous precedent!!! :orglaugh

We go with you, in spirit, to this undiscovered country. :)

( I will not be answering any email this weekend, while I am away on long vacation)

Keep a journal as all brave explorers have. :smoking
Joi Taylor
Created by: Joi Taylor

12/7/09 @ 1:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

New model, here.

How do we look at VIP's bio and send emails?

Thanks!

Joi

12/7/09 @ 2:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As far as I know the only way to look at a chatters bio is when we are in your room.

For sending messages - just use the internal messaging system and put my name in the 'To' box.

Its the same messaging system that you get mail off us chatters from.

Hope this helps.
_-Sweet
Created by: _-sweet

12/7/09 @ 2:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to ask: will there be a top 10 most asked questions posted afterward?

Answers not necessary although I'm sure many will appreciate them.
Created by: alberich

12/7/09 @ 2:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to ask: will there be a top 10 most asked questions posted afterward?

Answers not necessary although I'm sure many will appreciate them.

I do :thumbsup :orglaugh :thumbsup
Miss Pandora
Created by: Miss Pandora

12/7/09 @ 2:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whoa whoa whoa, Suggs...this is NOT true that we performer NEVER ask you guys questions about yourselves.

It is obvious you've never been in my room, or you would never have used the word NEVER! I am always interested in my guys and ladies - where they are from, what they do for a living, what they like to do in their spare time.

So, nyah nyah. lol

OK this may be a huge success orr a huge failure but.

We chatters are constantly asking you performers for every little detail about you such as favourite colour, position or even bubble gum flavour! BUT you never seem to ask us te same soooo

FOR 1 WEEKEND ONLY GOAT_BOY ENTERTAINMENT IN ASSOCIATION WITH KLEENEX TISSUES PRESENT

The open book weekend.

Any model that wants to know anything about me with a few exceptions ( see base of post for these ) can send me a message yia the internal message system and I will reply the with a frank, honest response. Up to 2 questions per model.

Exceptions

1 - NO asking for my personal contact information eg - instant messenging, email, postal address.
2 - NO anking 'why have you not gone private with me'
3 - NO asking what my views are on another performer / chatter.

ANYONE that asks any of the above exceptions will NOT get a reply and have theor question deleted from my inbox.

Oh and only messages I recieve on Saturday and Sunday based on GMT timezone will be answered - any before or after wont be replied to.

Thought I'd post now so you can think of questions.

** No question that is posted in this thread will be answered. and no quwstion i get during the weekens or the answer i give will appear here either.

For those that use the EST timezone - its between 7pm Friday and 7pm Sunday that I will be taking questions

12/7/09 @ 3:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whoa whoa whoa, Suggs...this is NOT true that we performer NEVER ask you guys questions about yourselves.

It is obvious you've never been in my room, or you would never have used the word NEVER! I am always interested in my guys and ladies - where they are from, what they do for a living, what they like to do in their spare time.

So, nyah nyah. lol

I stand erected - I mean corrected

Unfortunately whenever you are on Miss P - i am eemingly at work so no I havn;t had the pleasure of meeting you

Fiona Fox
Created by: Fiona Fox

12/7/09 @ 4:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs...do u like the x-files? U really do look like Fox Mulder to me...it's a compliment I always thought he was hot! He could take on the aliens role and probe me anytime.....lol. I keep asking a lot of people about themselves but it seems the majority ignore the comments and just talk dirty hahaha....isn't gonna stop me from asking though! I asked one guy if he preffered sunrises or sunsets...and he just turned it sexual.Oh well...not that some guys don't like chitchat. :party

12/7/09 @ 4:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

sadly my avatar pic is nothing like how I look -- it's actually Bill Hicks a great comic that died back in 1994 of pancreatic cancer.

As for your question regarding the X-files -- was always a fan of Millennium myself
amicu
Created by: amicu

12/7/09 @ 6:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

sadly my avatar pic is nothing like how I look -- it's actually Bill Hicks a great comic that died back in 1994 of pancreatic cancer.

As for your question regarding the X-files -- was always a fan of Millennium myself

and for those who were wondering (anybody, anybody?), my avatar looks nothing like my likeness either (D9ITL8R's avatar is spot on though.. just fyi.)
Joi Taylor
Created by: Joi Taylor

12/7/09 @ 6:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

and for those who were wondering (anybody, anybody?), my avatar looks nothing like my likeness either (D9ITL8R's avatar is spot on though.. just fyi.)

AMICU,

You are so f*ckin' sexy...

...just sayin'...

Joi

Luckie Daye
Created by: Luckie Daye

12/7/09 @ 6:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*thinking* Suggs, I am gonna come up with one, that will lead you to do some introspective thinking. Thank goodness I have almost a week. :orglaugh

Daye
Miss Pandora

12/7/09 @ 9:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well lemme know when you're not working and I'll log on, so we can properly meet :) :) :)

I stand erected - I mean corrected

Unfortunately whenever you are on Miss P - i am eemingly at work so no I havn;t had the pleasure of meeting you

12/7/09 @ 9:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Saturday is my next night off
Lily Love
Created by: Lily Love

12/7/09 @ 11:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As far as I know the only way to look at a chatters bio is when we are in your room.

For sending messages - just use the internal messaging system and put my name in the 'To' box.

Its the same messaging system that you get mail off us chatters from.

Hope this helps.

yea all u do is right click on the name and click on bio
Miss Pandora

12/8/09 @ 4:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Saturday it is.

But I gotta say, sounds like you work too hard! Playtime is important :) :) :)

Saturday is my next night off

davidnyc
Created by: davidnyc

12/9/09 @ 3:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WOW sounds like your ego is too big for this forum....why do you think so many would be so interested in your personal life..maybe you want to stick a pin in that big head and deflate that ego a little... it is almost comical that you give so many rules for others to ask you questions...do you really think others are that interested..wow maybe a reality check is required..

12/9/09 @ 4:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well over the past couple of months I have had models whose room I have visited send me messages wanting to know stuff about me - so I thought I would do this.
Luckie Daye
Created by: Luckie Daye

12/9/09 @ 8:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WOW sounds like your ego is too big for this forum....why do you think so many would be so interested in your personal life..maybe you want to stick a pin in that big head and deflate that ego a little... it is almost comical that you give so many rules for others to ask you questions...do you really think others are that interested..wow maybe a reality check is required..

First Off, Suggs, you kept your calm demeanor, which is something I strive in my life to acheive...... so now let me unleash a bit of 'David you got no respect......'

#1 - You just came on this forum and quite frankly you know nothing about Suggs and his relationship with the models. I personally encourage some futher research for ya hun. He and about 10 other GENTLEMEN are the most PRO-MODEL men there are. And we always like to know more about our members.

#2- Do not come in and start dissing on people, members when literally you just cracked your egg so to speak.

I am sorry, but, I hate it when someone messes with my friends. So David, learn more about us, perhaps, send a question to Suggs yourself and learn from a true pro-model and pro-member.

Sorry Suggs, I am going to go back and think. My feathers got ruffled abit.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails