User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Wtcm feature show countdowns
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Wtcm feature show countdowns
Created by: suggs

12/10/09 @ 5:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Do we REALLY need the constant count down updates? I mean anyone that can read will already of read the sticky thread about the forthcoming shows.

I applaud the performers fans but i feel that there may be a risk of overkill.

Congratulations to all THREE finalists.
TonyBlair
Created by: tonyblair

12/10/09 @ 5:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well Suggs you are probably right - I think I may be getting over excited - you could call it madness, Madness? I call it gladness! :)
TonyBlair
Created by: tonyblair

12/10/09 @ 5:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

actually Suggs I totally agree with you - can I also say congratulations to all 3 finalists who have worked their socks off over the past few weeks - thank you ladies and good luck to you all
VaBeachDude
Created by: vabeachdude

12/10/09 @ 5:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs,

There are many threads here that we don't "REALLY need." If the countdowns add to the excitement for fans of the finalists - what is the problem?
Created by: lickau

12/10/09 @ 5:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs,

There are many threads here that we don't "REALLY need." If the countdowns add to the excitement for fans of the finalists - what is the problem?

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

To the non fans - This is bigger than a soccor[football] match

All can have enthusiam with taste

:party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

12/10/09 @ 6:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sheryl will be on in 48 minutes
Created by: suggs

12/10/09 @ 8:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs,

IF the count down threads were updated at regular time checks i probsbky wouldnt mind but when people post simply for the sake of posting to say that a show is starting in something like 4 hours, 37 mimutes and 28 & threequarter seconds i feel it DOES start to seemingly take the piss.

And as others seem to like the whole count down idea, I have one simple question.

AS THE TWO FINALISTS THAT HAD THEIR FESTURE SHOWS TONIGHT GOT COUNT DOWNS, WILL THERE BE ONE FOR MISS JESSE JACOBS AS WELL TOMORROW SO ALL MODELS GET THE SAME CHANCE?
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

12/10/09 @ 8:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

IF the count down threads were updated at regular time checks i probsbky wouldnt mind but when people post simply for the sake of posting to say that a show is starting in something like 4 hours, 37 mimutes and 28 & threequarter seconds i feel it DOES start to seemingly take the piss.

And as others seem to like the whole count down idea, I have one simple question.

AS THE TWO FINALISTS THAT HAD THEIR FESTURE SHOWS TONIGHT GOT COUNT DOWNS, WILL THERE BE ONE FOR MISS JESSE JACOBS AS WELL TOMORROW SO ALL MODELS GET THE SAME CHANCE?

Of course she can have one. Just make the thread tomorrow. She may not do the show though because she bowed out of the contest :drinkup
VaBeachDude
Created by: vabeachdude

12/10/09 @ 10:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It looks like Jesse already has her countdown. If you don't like the thread, you do not have to read it. There are some members of the site who like that sort of thing.
GalloDelCielo
Created by: gallodelcielo

12/11/09 @ 4:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Do we REALLY need the constant count down updates? I mean anyone that can read will already of read the sticky thread about the forthcoming shows.

I applaud the performers fans but i feel that there may be a risk of overkill.

Congratulations to all THREE finalists.

Suggs...

You are completely right... Its not so long ago when something like that happened... Iwanna call it the "bad word starting with a G."... There were many discussions here and VS had to do changes in the system that this problem will not get out of control...

So the same happens again right now here in the forum AND in the Reviews for the models...

And Im scared because there are almost the same "fans" doing it like before... So, there is a little truth in it that the word "fan" belongs somehow to the family of the word "fanatism"...

Cheers to all the 3 finalists, good luck to all of you and how I said lots of times before:

MAY THE BEST WIN...

:drinkup
Loona
Created by: Loona

12/11/09 @ 4:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Stop Complaining Day - can I get a new holiday?
:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :evil
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

12/13/09 @ 1:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs...

You are completely right... Its not so long ago when something like that happened... Iwanna call it the "bad word starting with a G."... There were many discussions here and VS had to do changes in the system that this problem will not get out of control...

So the same happens again right now here in the forum AND in the Reviews for the models...

And Im scared because there are almost the same "fans" doing it like before... So, there is a little truth in it that the word "fan" belongs somehow to the family of the word "fanatism"...

Cheers to all the 3 finalists, good luck to all of you and how I said lots of times before:

MAY THE BEST WIN...

So ANYWAYS... first off, there are plenty of threads I don't care about. So what do I do? hmmmmmm, well, usually, I just don't post or read them. Do I make a completely other thread to talk about the thread I do not like, No I don't. If there was somethinig I see in one thread and I think could or should be done in another thread, I would usually just go make the thread myself. :twocents

Now moving on....
There is a very bad word starting with "G" and it could be Gallo or Gallina. No matter what name "G" uses when "visiting" a certain room, mannerisms show and you know it is "G". Can't be sure if "G" is the one who teaches the others who have been recenntly screen captured and sent to Flirt for being offensive in a model's room, but it is something to think about. Nowwwwww... there were things that happened in the past that were created and fanned by this same "G". Did I reveal that at the time? No I didn't, I let it go, but I guess it is time to NOT let it go. Kind of like that very very cool thread that "G" started that ended up being just... *REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR*. Must have been an interesting post to end up being like that. So while "G" comes on every once in a while to stir something up, I guess I will be looking for the dust so I can assist in putting things straight. I always did think it was funny when he would try to end like he is so innocent, that is TBS Funny. Enjoy "G", I, or we, will be watching for you :thumbsup
_-Sweet
Created by: _-sweet

12/13/09 @ 7:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Stop Complaining Day - can I get a new holiday?
:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :evil

I propose we make 31 December "Last change of the year to get naughty with Loona day" :winkwink
Created by: alberich

12/13/09 @ 8:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs...

MAY THE BEST WIN...

A Quote from Wiki to the word fan:
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_(person)#Comparison_with_fanatics )

"Comparison with fanatics
For more details on this topic, see fanatic.

Japanese football fans sit quietly and eat noodles.The difference between a fan and a fanatic is that while both have an overwhelming liking or interest in a given subject, behavior of a fanatic will be viewed as violating prevailing social norms, while that of a fan will not violate those norms.[1]"

It's great that model have fans. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
It's also great that fans help their favorite as long as it is in a positive way as most of the fans did :thumbsup :thumbsup

So Congrats to the 3 winners of the contest and to all other models. As long as they have fans they are all winners

All you models rock :guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails