User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

A Great Idea for VS to Consider
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: A Great Idea for VS to Consider
Ockie69
Created by: ockie69

12/10/09 @ 6:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Posted below is letter I have sent to VS Customer Service for consideration. This comes from a conversation that occured in Alexis Lee's room while she was in Private mode. This idea sprung from free chat and I believe it should be posted here too.

I acknowledge that his proposal could be looked at punishing the few good greys for the behaviour of the many, but I do believe any serious user contemplating joining this site will still beneift. I have also taken the time to sign in as a grey user to test this.

I would ask all that review this to offer constructive criticism. I post this on behalf of the named user in the letter. And full acknowledgement of this idea should go to "MyNameIsWes"

I am a registered user on your site my screen name is Ockie69. I have been an active participant on the site for almost two months now and have seen a lot of changes to your site. During my time I have met a lot of wonderul Models and customers/users. I have experienced a lot of great moments here. I have also seen a lot of problematic issues here too.

Some of the issues I have reported to you and have seen them dealt with quickly. One issue that used to plague Models and Users alike were the free "Grey" users, mostly they were annoying and rude. You made a great change by eliminating from the view of registered users and that has made the site much more enjoyable. However the models still see them and have to put up with a lot of nonsense from them, and I have seen more than one model get very distracted and hurt by what was being said by some of these users. This topic came up in the room of Alexis Lee while she was in Private mode, by a couple of users. One user came up with what I think is a great idea and should be given careful consideration. The user "MyNameIsWes" suggested that the ability for the "grey" users to type messages be removed, they would still be able to see and hear what is happening, thus giving them the opportunity to decide whether or not to become registered users.

I write this recommendation on behalf of "MyNameIsWes" and believe if accepted he should be given full credit, and possibly an incentive for caring for the well being of this site and the Models here.

I look forward to a response at your earliest consideration. I would also like to post this in the forum, that way you may also see how well accepted it would be to users and models alike.

Sincerely,

(Ockie69)
puddytat
Created by: puddytat

12/10/09 @ 7:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nice Idea!

But I think they are too busy banning members from the site and keeping their credit cards details on the system :mad
carousel
Created by: carousel

12/10/09 @ 8:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

anything they do to eliminate obnoxious behavior, be it gray, white, or gold is positive

as for an incentive ... lol
there's a long line
puddytat
Created by: puddytat

12/10/09 @ 9:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

anything they do to eliminate obnoxious behavior, be it gray, white, or gold is positive

as for an incentive ... lol
there's a long line

Well they can ban someone from a particular model's room thats fine, but why the whole site?

Before you sign up... does they disclaimer say they will keep credit cards details indefinate?

Merc-
Created by: merc-

12/11/09 @ 9:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's a bad idea. Putting Greys on the same level as the Whisperers.
But as they say at M.I.T. "What happens if I do this ? "
Lily Love
Created by: Lily Love

12/11/09 @ 10:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think its a good idea because this will motivate more greys on becoming members.
Ockie69

12/12/09 @ 4:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's a bad idea. Putting Greys on the same level as the Whisperers.
But as they say at M.I.T. "What happens if I do this ? "

There is no reference to greys being on the same level as whisperes. Whisperer is a registered user privately talking to a performer.
Invisa-Midas
Created by: invisa-midas

12/12/09 @ 7:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is no reference to greys being on the same level as whisperes. Whisperer is a registered user privately talking to a performer.

I think he means the way it is now, where only the model can see the grey chat the greys who talk to the model are always "whispering" and kept private. :winkwink

I've had a couple girls re-read a question a grey had out loud for me to answer for them, I had gotten pretty good at choosing words to convince greys to signup/answer their questions about rates/colorstatus etc, but the girls I frequent know they can always ask me and i'll have the answer. I think grey chatrights are important for that reason though, you have to consider that most people stumbling accross this site are horny and not interested in reading a ToS page to see how it works, without their ability to ask a simple question and have someone answer it a lot would pass over the site and move on to the next thing they came accross. :twocents
_-Sweet
Created by: _-sweet

12/12/09 @ 3:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not real sure about eliminating the ability to type for gray's.

If I would have met my :angel as a gray I might not have returned. Sure her gorgeous smile was (and is) is a powerful magnet that attracted me without problems. But it was they way she reacted to a remark of me about my 'doggie' that made me return. I horrified to think what I would have missed had I been a gray that could not type.

Maybe I may suggest a different proposal:

Give models the possibility to make the text that gray type the same color as the background (effectively making what they type invisible), maybe for limited time.

Extending this to rude and disrespectful white and yellow members give models the same posibility for them, on individual bases of course :winkwink
LickyaNice
Created by: lickyanice

12/12/09 @ 4:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yeah, interaction with the models is a key part of the draw in to become a member -- hence the name of the site flirt 4 FREE... eliminating gray interaction all together would quite possibly discourage the next generation of great chatters/forum writers/pro-model site supporters
Ockie69

12/12/09 @ 6:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not real sure about eliminating the ability to type for gray's.

If I would have met my :angel as a gray I might not have returned. Sure her gorgeous smile was (and is) is a powerful magnet that attracted me without problems. But it was they way she reacted to a remark of me about my 'doggie' that made me return. I horrified to think what I would have missed had I been a gray that could not type.

Maybe I may suggest a different proposal:

Give models the possibility to make the text that gray type the same color as the background (effectively making what they type invisible), maybe for limited time.

Extending this to rude and disrespectful white and yellow members give models the same posibility for them, on individual bases of course :winkwink

Another good idea, thanks Sweet. This it the type of dialogue that I was hoping for, finding a way to help users, models and of course VS.

I have heard form different models and users who have seen this post, and know some are reluctant to post here. And I do understand the importance of the grey users. So lets continue to collect more ideas that may be implemented.
Sara Lynn
Created by: Sara Lynn

12/12/09 @ 8:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I do understand the importance of the grey users. So lets continue to collect more ideas that may be implemented.

Ockie69 and mynameiswes

l love it that members have a dialog to improve the site and perhaps my input is not necessary as l find the
site with the newly implemented changes perfectly satisfactory.. l have been here over 3 yrs now... and find
it easy to ignore rudeness from all colors.. but the ability to 'silence' members and ban free chat users very
helpful... and indeed l spend too much time doing just that... that my room suffers..

That being said.. l also believe that the total removal of interaction with freechat users would hinder the site
as it would discourage the sign up... l can usually inform any free chatter of the benefits of membership...
but as of late, in my room and visiting other rooms... l find that the new members are acting just like the
greys they used to be... grrrr.... but l tell them 'l am not your free chat puppet' and' if they would like to see
something specific... they should visit me in my pvt room... and if they keep begging l will silence them'
usually that shuts them up or they move on...

sorry did l get off topic... again??

just my javascript:insertEmoticon(':twocents'); as l would not want to have the greys disappear...

SL
kisses on yer best bits
xox

Ockie69

12/12/09 @ 9:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sara Lynn thanks for your input, and your insight from a model's perspective.

I have visited a lot of model rooms and have heard from them some really funny and interesting things posted by grey users and I know a few that have just signed up.

I know the total removal of greys is a bit harsh, and I am liking that other suggestions are coming forward.
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

12/13/09 @ 12:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My old time fav model and a few of the regulars always had fun with the greys. Whatever they said to us we payed them back tenfold. I'm disappointed we no longer get the chance :winkwink
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails