FREE SIGNUP and get 120 CREDITS!
X
Create Your
Free Account!
Access Private Nude Shows
I Agree to the Terms & Conditions
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.

Best site

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

Tasha Summers
12/11/09, 1:00am (EST)
UTC -5:00  |  Post #1
Posted: 12/11/09, 1:00am (EST) UTC -5:00  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Tasha Summers
PERFORMER
Hey everyone I am nearing my 10th year of being a cam girl!! Its hard to believe I have been doing this 10 years on sites. Flirtforfree is the best site I have found.:) The girls are soo sexy,,the guys I have met are wonderful. You guys keep my panties wet and the smile on my face. I just want to say thanks to everyone who has known the adult movie tash ,,the shy tash 10 years ago and the naughty girl I have become:)) I just want to wish all the girls on this site as much happy years ahead ,,guys make them cum hard and smile wide:) I truly love being a cam girl...iI have met the most wonderful friends and some of you I have known since day one of all this. I look forward to my time with u all. It feels like I was 18 yesterday doing my first blow job movie wow time flys when having fun:)

To the ladies on this site you are gorgeous and so many of you are wonderful to watch ....sexiest ladies I have seen on cam have been on flirt,,you all add much diversity and beauty to so many guys on this site. Id love to spank a few and lick a few and do a few other naughhty things to the rest of ya:)))

LickaU
12/11/09, 6:19am (EST)
UTC -5:00  |  Post #2
Posted: 12/11/09, 6:19am (EST) UTC -5:00  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

Hello Miss Tasha Summers

Congradulations on 10 years :thumbsup

It is very nice to here a Fresh and polite view of FLirt4Free/Video Secrets :twocents

Thank you and keep having fun
I bet you caused 100,000 orgasms :evil

Tasha Summers
12/11/09, 9:33am (EST)
UTC -5:00  |  Post #3
Posted: 12/11/09, 9:33am (EST) UTC -5:00  |  Post #3
Tasha Summers
PERFORMER
Hello Miss Tasha Summers

Congradulations on 10 years :thumbsup

It is very nice to here a Fresh and polite view of FLirt4Free/Video Secrets :twocents

Thank you and keep having fun
I bet you caused 100,000 orgasms :evil

Tasha Summers
12/11/09, 12:52pm (EST)
UTC -5:00  |  Post #4
Posted: 12/11/09, 12:52pm (EST) UTC -5:00  |  Post #4
Tasha Summers
PERFORMER
Thank u:)) I certainly have had a great time along the way. You guys rock!:)) I have blast everytime I am on. :) mmmm 100,000 cums I hope even more :)) I have found what I love sexually being on all the sites and have tried more things then I ever would have dreamed of trying lol. I am always willing to try anything and I could write a book of strange things alone,,,the paintmal mask bunny slippers combo sticking out the most haha:)) But out of the good days,,the bad,,the guys I have met keep me on this site:)

Online Now