User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

A lil deeper into the models' minds..
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: A lil deeper into the models' minds..
LickyaNice
Created by: lickyanice

1/10/10 @ 9:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So i was wondering, admist all the open bobs and show doggy demands out there, in the hours upon hours of free chat logged - there has to be a time or two when the conversation in the rooms has taken a turn for the better...

what have been some of your favorite topics of conversation?

models & members alike feel free to contribute..
Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

1/10/10 @ 9:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So i was wondering, admist all the open bobs and show doggy demands out there, in the hours upon hours of free chat logged - there has to be a time or two when the conversation in the rooms has taken a turn for the better...

movies are a favorite topic for me!! i see movies all the time and sometimes review them in my room (pretty much either "don't see it" or "omg go see it go see it!!"

flattery is always nice and i love when members whisper things to make me laugh yardcock and mrbates always keep me smiling :)

Taylah Aussie
Created by: Taylah Aussie

1/11/10 @ 4:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I enjoy when i meet like minded ppl ie. i love animals and spend alot of my spare time rescuing and re-homing abused and or neglected
ones of all shapes and sizes trust me a few years ago i rescued a horse turned out she had a bun in oven
now i am the proud mum of a gorgeous 2yr old gelding that actually plays chase catch tiggy etc with my sons lol
this is true i swear it thinks its a dog

and thats my two cents lmao
taylah muah kisses and wet pussy hugs to all
Carla Lopez
Created by: Carla Lopez

1/11/10 @ 8:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I enjoy talking about sports but sometimes I can get carried away and then it becomes pretty intense...I also like talking about current events and sometimes music. I think for most of the models that some of the best conversations that we have in open chat are the conversations that do not revolve around sex. I mean damn, we all like sex, hence the reason why most of us are here, but if you truly want to make a connection with members and models, it is good to know what their other interest are.
amicu
Created by: amicu

1/11/10 @ 8:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If the conversation is just about sex, then it's going to be a rather short stay for most, and a tiresome shift for even the most die-hard nympho (which as we all know is G-Mann..)

I'd expect to have the same conversations here as with anywhere else, it's just a little more dressed down, or undressed rather - and there's a much heavier dose of flirtation and charm involved. Ok, AND the models are breathtaking, and outside of Flirt the chances of some of us having a similar conversation with a woman without a receding hairline and more than eight teeth drop considerably.

Don't be intimidated to converse though guys - I think she already knows you want to jump on most anything that moves, so after your compliments, don't be afraid to talk about anything.. if the topic or questions bore her or goes nowhere, she'll move on, and follow her lead.
Created by: suggs

1/11/10 @ 9:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well with one former model who was diabetic i would have long chats about things she could cook that were ok for her to eat as they were either sugar free or have a low sugar content. Other stuff i natter about include books, movies, music, holiday plans etc. Only things i tend to avoid are religion and politics.
Cutie Cate
Created by: Cutie Cate

1/11/10 @ 9:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Books.

I usually get told off for that, though (and I dont blame anyone lol). Once I had an hour-long contest in guessing the author according to the title and in the end it was only me and two members left in my room.

And music :)
Sapphire C
Created by: Sapphire C

1/11/10 @ 9:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love it when the convo goes to 'what are your hobbies'. I love making candles. I've been getting extremely creative with making multi-layered candles. They look so awesome. I'll make 2 of the same. 1 for display and 1 to burn.

1/11/10 @ 10:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Books.

I usually get told off for that, though (and I dont blame anyone lol). Once I had an hour-long contest in guessing the author according to the title and in the end it was only me and two members left in my room.

Going through the full Scarpetta sereis of books by Patrica Cornwell at present. Getting through about 2 books a week.
Cutie Cate

1/11/10 @ 11:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Going through the full Scarpetta sereis of books by Patrica Cornwell at present. Getting through about 2 books a week.

Going through Pynchons Gravitys Rainbow now. Getting through about 2 pages a week lol. Oh well.

My mum likes Patricia, Ive never read anything from her. Wouldve lost to you in my contest :)
Jessica Foxx
Created by: Jessica Foxx

1/11/10 @ 11:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

BASEBALL! I love when baseball conversations come up! :thumbsup

1/11/10 @ 11:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Going through Pynchons Gravitys Rainbow now. Getting through about 2 pages a week lol. Oh well.

My mum likes Patricia, Ive never read anything from her. Wouldve lost to you in my contest :)

Well i got bored a few years ago and sat and read the entire lord of the rings in 18 hours LOL

Cutie Cate

1/11/10 @ 11:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well i got bored a few years ago and sat and read the entire lord of the rings in 18 hours LOL

Haha thats just about the same amount of time it would take to watch the movie lol
Brintney James
Created by: Brintney James

1/11/10 @ 11:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This may sound odd... but anything that has a bit of life to it... filled with sarcasm or humor.

I love to laugh; I tend to do it in most aspects of my life.

I LOVE TO TALK!!!, sometimes it kills what I am here for though. My ability to ramble and kill a mood sometimes happens. So i try to let my room lead, and i follow.
---> Depending on WHO is in my room,..
i am fortunate enough to have a wonderful few whom know how to keep my night rocking.... SSOOOOOoooo much i have to remind myself i DO have a bedtime to adhere to if I want to be able to survive the next day, and make it to my favie place at night. HERE.
:)

1/11/10 @ 12:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

REALLY need to drop in and see you soon Miss James -- sadly when your on I am normally working.
Brintney James
Created by: Brintney James

1/11/10 @ 1:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

REALLY need yo frop in and sww you soon Miss James -- sadlt when your on I am working.

OOO i speek that same language most days before i have my coffee fix. i only realized there was typo's after i read it ! :)
And i do have other times of the day i could pop in, if i knew a good time..... HINT!
Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

1/11/10 @ 1:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I will have to look that up.
I LOVE to read. I confuse people all the time, because they will see I have pages marked in several books. They ask which one i am reading, I say 'all of them'. I go through 3-4 books a week. Unless it is one I have read before, and then I seem to take longer. Maybe because I know how it goes, and so I soak up the smaller details..

Other things to chat about..

Pretty much everything. I crochet, paint, write poems & stories (i have even read some in chat)
I like to talk about fetishes, as I love to learn about them. Yes, I could read a book, but it doesn't really give the details that one needs, I feel.
My crazy-ass cats that constantly try to attack me while I am on cam. (one is rolling around on the floor right now, attacking the kids toys)

I have had so many interesting conversations since I have been on Flirt, I find it hard to pick one or two out.

~Bryanna~
Angel Caliente
Created by: Angel Caliente

1/11/10 @ 5:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am new to the site, but having a lot of fun. I was pleasantly surprised when several people in my room an I had a great conversation about martial arts. Lol
Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

1/11/10 @ 5:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

oh i also like to talk business and economics... tho i think that bores the guys in my room :) i have financial econ and biochem degrees so sometimes i nerd out on those subjects.

also i'm in the process of applying to grad school, dunno if i want to do biochem, chem, microbio, virology.... would love some advice on any area if someone can give it :) tho it may be better for mail than my room :orglaugh
Honey Brown
Created by: Honey Brown

1/11/10 @ 6:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I LOOOVE talking about fetishes!!!! I can actually say that my fetish is collecting fetishes!! I love exploring WHY ur certain fetish is a fetish to u. I take them on and become pro :) and these fetishes become my own. I was never a drooler until someone opened my eyes about it. I LOVE to drool all over my body and your cock. Ive never had my feet worshipped, now I cant live without it. Ive never been a hotwife now I LOVE to make you watch. soooooo many fetishes soooooo little time.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails