User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Group Shows: Comments and Experiences
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Group Shows: Comments and Experiences
Created by: buffalobill146

9/1/16 @ 10:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@william,

i completely understand what you mean. Group chats require to set a time to the show, state what you will do, set a minimum goal to be reached, decide how much the pledge amount will be. So it's less relax than a party chat, but you have the insurance that the show can only be seen for people who pledge. In party chat there's no obligation to pledge or tip, but there's no time limt and is more relax, each of the two has its advantages and disadvantages. I think there are some changes made for greyers being in a party chat (that they get kicked out after 2 minutes automatically). But i'm not sure if that's working allright.

Two days ago i had the honour to experience a memorable evening in your room, with you and some of the other members present. I can't thank you (and some of those members) enough for it. I'm pretty new to the site, and it was the first time i experienced something like this.
I really enjoyed myself. To see you (belly)dancing encouraged by our tips, it was divine. And yes, only a few people where tipping, and it were indeed greyers who came with the most indiscrete requests. But i decided that i wouldn't let that disturb me and just enjoy the good things that were going on.
I do think we were a bit lucky that you weren't swept away for a private for some time, because this happened just in open chat room. I talked about it with one of your big fans when you were in a private later on, and he also was surprised that you didn't turn it into a party chat at some time (that would have at least insured that a private was not possible for some time). But all went well, so it was just all the same after all. Except maybe for the greyers to be kicked i guess.
But i do agree with you that it was all relaxed, no goals had to be met, there were no obligations on either side, and that made it such a special moment.
For the same amount i tipped, i could have had at least 20 minutes in private with you, but i don't know if it would have given me the same satisfaction. :)
William Haley
Created by: William Haley

9/1/16 @ 5:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@ronnie and @buffalo

Guys i had no idea the site changed and now greys can only see 2 minutes lol i thought nothing changed and greys could see the whole thing.. That shows how u guys are more updated than me hahahahaha

So the reason i didnt change to a party and did my dances and had fun in free chat was a bit of a "protest" cause i couldnt see any difference between a party and free chat lol But if they changed that I was wrong...
But yesss you got it...It is more relaxing... and more fun... But thats for me cause the way I do my shows I have a real problem asking for credits, I dont feel good asking for credits or tips or anythng... If you noticed the whole show I didnt ask for any tips... I was having fun and you and others were tipping cause they were having fun... and all worked well cause thats the way i like... The group idea is great but then I feel im "asking" for credits and thats something as "experienced" as I am... I dont feel confortable setting a goal and then making a "deal"... i guess im not good doing business LOL I kinda adimire models who do that, cause i dont know why Im just not good at it.. The only time I ask for a tip is when a request comes in the room the most I will say is "I only can do that for tips or in show".... cause in this situation i kinda have to say that...

In one hand I feel im wrong... cause asking for privates and tips is the whole point of the site I guess LOL but in the other hand I feel it has always worked for me the way I do it lol My theory is that if the members are having fun they will end up tipping or having a show on their own without me having to say anything... In my theory asking for a show will not make someone take you... he will take me if he wants that and feel like doing it...

Now about the show you (buffalo) watched Im glad you liked :) :) I loved it too, and thank you for helping so much :) I didnt turn to party also cause i was the whole time just teasing everyone and dancing so If I had a private in the middle it would be fine too... once i was not asking for any credits and you guys (tippers) making any requests... there was no expectations from any sides it was all surprises... the only goal was fun hahaha but I guess it would be bad for you guys if that happened and I didnt think about that...

@ronnie thank u for the kind words too ronnie :) and I had no idea either the group shows were more flexiable now lol Its really so long since last time i used that...

thank u for adding me new informations... and sorry about the english mistakes as always...

kisses :)

Created by: buffalobill146

9/1/16 @ 6:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

William,

i think you nailed it with your answer. Off course you models are here to earn money, and we as customers do expect certain sexual things sometimes. But i don't think you should feel bad about not feeling good when asking for credits or tips or privates. I, and i believe many others with me, don't like it when they are pushed too much or are being ignored because they don't tip or go in private. You are so right when you say that a customer will give tips or do privates when he feels he wants to do it at that time. That will mostly be when he's having fun and a has good contact with the model.
You are top class in teasing people and do everything in a very relaxed way and are always very friendly to anybody. It's no surprise to me you are a site lifetime legend and have a huge, steady fan base. That means you are doing things the right way, with the qualities you have.
Just need to catch up with things that have changed to the site in the last months i guess. Be sure to read the topic about the flirt reward program (the former flirt game with boost points) too. It should be explained to the models today or otherwise very shortly.
It will involve real changes on earning points (and what you can do with them) and will have an effect on how people spend their credits to achieve missions to even earn more points.
Would love to hear some input of models on that one too, but that would be in another topic than this one. :winkwink
Kyler T
Created by: Kyler T

9/1/16 @ 11:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A winning formula (model perspective) would be :

Do a group chat : 10 credit tip peldge

set a 8-10 min time , and 89783743 credits target .

ask for min 10-15 guys to join the show , it s all needed to start the show .

do the show - think only about advertising and promoting yourself to some guys who actually will spend credits .

Now you only start the show when u have those 10-15 guys in the room .

Start the show , don t push , don t beg , don t ask for tips . Those will come , and a lot more .

You now have 8-10 mins to do your best and offer a preview of what u can do in a pvt show to those 10-15 SPENDERS .

Put up a show so they would feel bad they are watching that for only 10 credits and u could end up with 3 to 5k maybe .

If not , you just promoted yourself to 10-15 legit spenders , maybe favourited by 7 and maybe just go yourself 1-2 regulars .

It worked for me , even though i don t do a lot of them .

Created by: ronnie-uk

9/2/16 @ 8:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That sounds good, Kyler :thumbsup

However, I didn't quite understand the "89783743 credits target". Perhaps you are saying the target could be any number and you start the Group Show when you want. That really does show how flexible Group Shows are these days.
Kyler T
Created by: Kyler T

9/2/16 @ 9:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That sounds good, Kyler :thumbsup

However, I didn't quite understand the "89783743 credits target". Perhaps you are saying the target could be any number and you start the Group Show when you want. That really does show how flexible Group Shows are these days.

Hi ronnie , it was a random number , any big unachievable number to try and make it exlusive to the number of users at model s choice . or the model can set up a 2k,3k target to have a second option . But mainly i was talking about getting a big number of users in the show and advertise yourself without expecting or demanding more . The model would certainly get more fans/spenders or tips mainly aiming to build for the future . I have tried a cumshow with 30 different users at 10 pledge and it got me a big rain of tips and some new customers . For a 10 creds pledge u don t need to be a fan to join or be inlove with the model , you can just be curious and then ... We all know where that can lead to :)))

12/5/16 @ 9:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am still a big fan of Group Shows. When a number of my favourite performers are on-line at the same time I will usually go to one that is doing a Group Show. However, I am disappointed that there don't seem to be so many Group Shows these days.

There seem to be far more performers doing Party Chat with OhMiBod. That might be part of the reason for fewer Group Shows. I hope things balance out in time.

I think that whispering is also a factor. It doesn't feel like a group if the performer whispers to everyone.

Members have mentioned in this topic that there can also be a problem of trust. There are a few performers who don't reach their target, and then demand tips. Some members may avoid Group Shows for that reason.

Also, a recurrent problem with Group Shows is, quite frankly, that some performers do it wrong. They then give up, and don't try again. This was my experience a couple of days ago:

A new performer advertised that he would do a cum show for 1,000 credits. He set the minimum pledge at 250 credits. The pledge period was 15 minutes, during which he was fully naked and stroking his hard cock. I'm sure that lots of people enjoyed the free naked show. No-one pledged 250 credits.

Group Show is a great option, which can be used in lots of imaginative ways. I would love to see more shows where the performer sets a realistic target and realistic minimum pledge, and uses more skill in teasing and encouraging members to take part.

:twocents

4/18/17 @ 8:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I still prefer the idea of a "ticket" party chat, where members have to give 10,20 credits to enter in a special party... I understand your idea about using the group show as a party chat for tippers, and I already thought about doing that, the problem for me is that it would be like "tricking" the concept of a group show to make it work as another tool that the website is lacking and they do have a good team that could/should create that...

I was very grateful for William Haley's contribution to this topic. He is a really lovely guy, hugely popular and a Hall of Fame star. I have quoted his comments here about introducing a "ticket" party chat, and would be very interested to know what members and performers think about this.

As a tipper who loves to tip, I would be very happy to visit new-style "tippers only" parties and avoid the old-style freeloading parties. That may be the best solution as there are so few group shows now.

If there is a lot of interest here then it could be linked to a new topic in the General Discussions forum. That is the best place for making suggestions to F4F Admin for making the site even better. In my experience they tend to respond better to positive, constructive comments rather than negative moaning.
Brett025
Created by: brett025

4/18/17 @ 11:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was very grateful for William Haley's contribution to this topic. He is a really lovely guy, hugely popular and a Hall of Fame star. I have quoted his comments here about introducing a "ticket" party chat, and would be very interested to know what members and performers think about this.

As a tipper who loves to tip, I would be very happy to visit new-style "tippers only" parties and avoid the old-style freeloading parties. That may be the best solution as there are so few group shows now.

If there is a lot of interest here then it could be linked to a new topic in the General Discussions forum. That is the best place for making suggestions to F4F Admin for making the site even better. In my experience they tend to respond better to positive, constructive comments rather than negative moaning.

Ronnie I didn't go back and read the thread again but know its older, so forgive me if I'm missing something. Isn't that just like a group chat which has an admission fee and you can tip all you want once inside? I'm all for something new keeping the freeloaders away for the better of the models and paying members, but just unsure what that may be right now.

Frank Bauer
Created by: Frank Bauer

4/19/17 @ 12:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hi, hope you guys are having fun tonight.

This is my second post/comment in those forums... i'm not a experienced blogger, so i hope my comment doesn't create any controversy 😂

In my opinion is an excellent tool here and give you the chance to make a custom show for a specific preference, desire, fantasy, etc. I also think Customers has the chance to suggest that "custom made" performance, maybe ask the model create a daring show and so many other things that had cross my mind... it just makes me fell this site is not fully used. I don't know, i'm new here and haven't attended other models rooms to know if they are doing it or not but at least in my room I give the chance to customers to suggest, ask for things or propose whatever is in their mind and no body say nothing... i fell sometimes my Customer Users are holding back themselves to have more much fun and accomplish a higher excite level just for not being communicative and to put their desires on request.

At the end, i always have the same conclusion when i stop to think about how people could get more fun in my room..........they need to TALK. I have talents (i guess) but reading minds is not one of them.

Wish all of you a great night.
Created by: gofish

4/19/17 @ 2:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hi, hope you guys are having fun tonight.

This is my second post/comment in those forums... i'm not a experienced blogger, so i hope my comment doesn't create any controversy 😂

In my opinion is an excellent tool here and give you the chance to make a custom show for a specific preference, desire, fantasy, etc. I also think Customers has the chance to suggest that "custom made" performance, maybe ask the model create a daring show and so many other things that had cross my mind... it just makes me fell this site is not fully used. I don't know, i'm new here and haven't attended other models rooms to know if they are doing it or not but at least in my room I give the chance to customers to suggest, ask for things or propose whatever is in their mind and no body say nothing... i fell sometimes my Customer Users are holding back themselves to have more much fun and accomplish a higher excite level just for not being communicative and to put their desires on request.

At the end, i always have the same conclusion when i stop to think about how people could get more fun in my room..........they need to TALK. I have talents (i guess) but reading minds is not one of them.

Wish all of you a great night.

Frank while I know you might not think you have the experience with blogging I believe you have brought up some very valid points. I wish to thank you for contributing to trying to make this a better site. Yes my friend you do have talents as do a lot of the other performers on the site. It just takes some of us members to stop being quiet in the chat rooms and show some appreciation for guys like you coming on the site.
:thumbsup :thumbsup

4/19/17 @ 8:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ronnie I didn't go back and read the thread again but know its older, so forgive me if I'm missing something. Isn't that just like a group chat which has an admission fee and you can tip all you want once inside? I'm all for something new keeping the freeloaders away for the better of the models and paying members, but just unsure what that may be right now.

Yes, Brett. I think William's suggested "ticket" party chat would be similar to a group chat show with a 10 or 20 credit pledge(tip) to join. However, there would be no fixed end time.

William says he is not keen to use Group Chat in a way that it was not intended for. That is a good point, and I imagine other performers feel the same.

Group Chat is very flexible these days, but the sad fact is that very few performers now use it. Perhaps F4F Admin have plans to revamp it, so that it is used more. If not, then perhaps it is now time to have "ticket" party chat as an EXTRA option for performers to use.

I would spend more credits and time here if a tippers-only alternative was available. I like tipping, but don't want to encourage performers to give free shows to 99 other guys...
Brett025
Created by: brett025

4/19/17 @ 1:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, Brett. I think William's suggested "ticket" party chat would be similar to a group chat show with a 10 or 20 credit pledge(tip) to join. However, there would be no fixed end time.

William says he is not keen to use Group Chat in a way that it was not intended for. That is a good point, and I imagine other performers feel the same.

Group Chat is very flexible these days, but the sad fact is that very few performers now use it. Perhaps F4F Admin have plans to revamp it, so that it is used more. If not, then perhaps it is now time to have "ticket" party chat as an EXTRA option for performers to use.

I would spend more credits and time here if a tippers-only alternative was available. I like tipping, but don't want to encourage performers to give free shows to 99 other guys...

Ronnie I agree its unfortunate what has become of group chats. I haven't came across one in a long time that actually makes goal or one that I'm interested in joining. I think the Ohmibod type of toy is the reason why there are so few group chats anymore. If groups aren't working for the site anymore maybe this idea could become the group chat without time limits.

MarcusB
Created by: marcusb

4/20/17 @ 12:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love group shows, especially when you feel you are with other regulars who share your affection for the performer. But, unfortunately, there are not many groups shows these days.
Created by: gofish

4/20/17 @ 1:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love group shows, especially when you feel you are with other regulars who share your affection for the performer. But, unfortunately, there are not many groups shows these days.

First of all MarcusB great to see your feedback on this forum thread.
In regards to group shows perhaps the members on the site who enjoy them might consider talking to their special performer about the sort of things that interest them which could be incorporated into a group show.
:thumbsup :thumbsup

4/20/17 @ 9:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for your post, Marcus (and thanks again, Brett).

If other forum users who are sad to see the lack of group shows take the time to post here, then I think that adds weight to the need for change. The best option will then be to raise a separate topic, linked to this, in the General Discussions forum.

Lenny has just raised a point in the "too many models" topic which I think is very relevant here: performers can now do party chat on a continuous basis.

Previously performers had to wait 10/15 minutes between each party chat. That was often the opportunity for performers to switch from party to group. I think that that single party chat change might actually be the main reason (rather than OhMiBod) that there are now very few group chat shows to enjoy.

Thanks for the :bulb Lenny :angel
Created by: twixel

4/20/17 @ 10:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am about a good party or group show.

Parties are fun and interactive with all sorts of members and then you get those few that just like to interrupt by trying to get the model to go private or just plain rude and flooding the room with requests and not tipping the model. If you can't tip, be quiet and enjoy the show.

Groups can be just as fun and the model can set a show price for the time frame based on the performance he/she is promising. Sadly, many members have been burned by some models/studios with groups shows that don't meet the performance posted wanting additional tips or switching into multi-user to finish the promised show. If you accept the pledges, complete the show you stated or have listed otherwise.

There are some good group shows out there, keep looking for those models that provide a great show for the pledges.
SexOnLegs15
Created by: sexonlegs15

5/9/17 @ 5:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To be honest I find group shows kind of awkward.
1 The group members pay more attention to one another than the cam chat and it's hard to get an answer out of them.
2 There's always one really hot guy, and lets say theres two others that are ok looking. You want to give all your attention to the hot guy but I feel it's kind of rude to ignore the others. It makes it awkward.
3 It can take ages to find out which one is which.

5/9/17 @ 8:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for your comments, SexOnLegs. (Nice name :))

I think you are talking about a different type of group show: a group of performers doing a web cam show together. I have enjoyed a couple of those on F4F with the hot belami guys, including belami Gym. Wish they would do more.

This topic is about Group Chat Shows, where a group of members make pledges (usually 50 credits each). When the pledges reach the performer's target he starts the show. I love these shows, and there used to be lots of them. Sadly not so many these days.
Jek Bale
Created by: Jek Bale

7/1/17 @ 6:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good post Ronnie. I like Group Chats too since its a paid admission unlike party chats. What I like to do is join groups with new models I've had my eye on but haven't visited before. It lets me get to know them during the countdown and the show itself, which helps me decide if we are a match for private show. I like all the newer features, although the 30 minute countdowns are too long as I sometimes leave and forget to come back and pledge. Over the years the only negative experience I've had is when a model accepts less than the goal then doesn't perform the show he sold, it seems to be happening more often recently. Overall though it's a great feature for models and members I think.

Very unpleasant experience
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails