User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Performer Announcements
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Performer Announcements
Created by: hotpress

10/14/11 @ 8:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All performers are free to use this thread at any time to make announcements about themselves.

These could include announcements:

1. by performers who are new to the site

2. by performers who have returned after a long break

3. by performers who are now performing as a duo, or are doing special duo shows

4. by performers who are now using HD or have made other improvements in their room

5. by performers who plan to do Group Chats with a special theme

6. and more.

This topic is simply intended to provide an alternative for performers who want to make announcements but don't necessarily want to create a new forum topic. If there are too many of those individual topics they can create ill-feeling and may not be helpful to the performer. No complaints if performers post here!

When members are away from the site for a few days, it can take time for them to go through a large number of the latest forum topics. Some very useful announcements can be missed. If this thread is used as intended it should make it easy for members to look out for all the latest performer announcements since they last visited the forum.
Cloud Strife
Created by: Cloud Strife

10/14/11 @ 8:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well then I suppose I can start it off by announcing that I am finally back after taking a few months off. I was only on this site for about a month before taking the break though, so there is a good chance that none of you even know me, which makes this post almost pointless. But I figured I would get the ball rolling anyway ;)

Feel free to stop by my chat and say hello :drinkup
Jake Newman
Created by: Jake Newman

10/15/11 @ 9:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I got a better webcam and totally improved the desktops characterisitcks . The lightining is stronger and my view must flows much better .
Let me know if you can see the differance or suggest other improvements .

Jake
Created by: ronnie-uk

10/15/11 @ 9:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A number of Feature Shows coming up in the next week.

If VS don't put dates and times in the News and Announcements forum, the performers could always add the dates and times here.

I have already put Issac J's show in my diary. :)

Not sure if any of the other performers have special treats in store.
Sammy Longsworth
Created by: Sammy Longsworth

10/17/11 @ 11:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well I think I will utilize this tool: I am A new performer, Name is Sammy Longsworth. I am fresh meat so if you are interested in cute guys just check out my bio I will not brag about how great I am as that is not how I am wired.
check out my vod's if you want a feel for how i operate. hope to catch ya on the flip side!
-Sammy-

10/18/11 @ 5:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Sammy!

Welcome. Good to see you here :)
Created by: phil_usa

10/18/11 @ 7:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Because of his post here, I have met Sammy and we ended up doing a private show! He is a real nice guy, and a very good performer. :) :thumbsup
Sammy Longsworth

10/18/11 @ 10:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Because of his post here, I have met Sammy and we ended up doing a private show! He is a real nice guy, and a very good performer. :) :thumbsup

Awe thankyou Philly boy! hehe glad I posted that there. You are so nice! I can't wait until our next rendevous
-Sammy-
Sammy Longsworth

10/19/11 @ 12:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Ronnie nice to meet you :D

10/22/11 @ 12:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All top 50% performers: do feel free to make announcements here about Group Chat, if you have plans to do one at a particular time.

Meeting Group Chat targets can be very hit and miss. It depends on which members are on-line at the time, and whether they spot that you are doing Group Chat. Some advance publicity could be helpful to members and performers alike. :)
toppgun
Created by: toppgun

10/22/11 @ 3:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

He is back..after a long break from f4f Zohar X has returned. If you have not yet had a chance to meet this guy I highly recommend giving him a try. One of the nicest guys you will meet on here...and oh btw extremely handsome and sexy also. He is typically on from 4pm - 11pm ET :smoking :guitar

10/23/11 @ 10:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Visited Corban X last night - one of my favourite Russian models. :angel

He has been away from the site for 6 months. Didn't know if he was going to return, so it was great to see him back. :)

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/corban_x/about.php?
Shane Fisher
Created by: Shane Fisher

10/23/11 @ 12:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just opened a duo account with my buddy Michael Anderson. Come visit when we are online.

10/23/11 @ 5:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Visited Corban X last night - one of my favourite Russian models. :angel

He has been away from the site for 6 months. Didn't know if he was going to return, so it was great to see him back. :)

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/corban_x/about.php?

...It is good to know he is back, he is also one of my favorites. :)

10/24/11 @ 7:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Copied from the News and Announcements forum:

Upcoming October Feature Shows

Oct 25, 2011: Feature Show With Andretti D from 4:00 - 5:00 pm ET!
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/andretti_d/about.php

Oct 26, 2011: Feature Show With Zethy R from 4:00 - 5:00 pm ET!
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/zethy_r/about.php

Oct 27, 2011: Feature Show With Jakson A from 4:00 - 5:00 pm ET!
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/jakson_a/about.php

Oct 28, 2011: Feature Show With Shantiago J from 4:00 - 5:00 pm ET!
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/shantiago_j/about.php

Oct 31, 2011: Feature Show With Lance A from 4:00 - 5:00 pm ET!
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/lance_a/about.php

Nov 1, 2011: Feature Show With Alessio D from 4:00 - 5:00 pm ET!
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/alessio_d/about.php

Make sure you have your VIP membership or purchase a block of credits so that you can enjoy the full hour of this feature show!

Enjoy!

Zohar X
Created by: Zohar X

10/24/11 @ 7:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hi there , i amhere now , and want to make some friends , visit me

10/25/11 @ 2:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Looks like the Columbians have decided to go all out with the feature shows. :) :thumbsup
Izzi
Created by: Izzi

10/25/11 @ 8:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This Friday coming up is a special night. Starting at 9pm eastern there will be FREE party chat shows running until 11 30pm est. Everyone is welcome to come and join the fun whether u have credits or dont. This is for everyone,,and espicaly to ALL my loving fans that support me all the way week after week. The epic part of the night will start at 11 30pm when the parties are done. At this EPIC moment something I like to call PURPLE RAIN will start happening. Everyone is welcome to join this moment. I would ask that if anyone wants to tip plz wait till after the parties are done,,as to join to the rain. Several others are going to drownd me in CREDIT TIPS during this moment. I need everyones help for this magical night. There will be sex, comedy and everything in between. Get drunk,,cranked,,what ever...its gona be a good night. Come help me for friday guys,,I need everyone there and as much support as possible. If u have to leave before the purple rain starts and want to tip,,plz do so before u leave. Put a smile on my face tonight guys. To all my fans,,I love u,,this Friday is ours!!!
Paul Atreides
Created by: Paul Atreides

10/27/11 @ 5:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Really excited about this weekend! Increased activity of up to 10 hours a day starting Friday!

I just got a giant dildo in the mail. It's a 10x7 inch work of art! There'll be a huge group chat featuring The Beast at some point this weekend during peak hours. It's definitely the "biggest" thing happening on Flirt this weekend.

I'm going to be very active participating in the Halloween festivities. I'll be distributing candy to every member who spends ANY CREDITS WHATSOEVER in my room. Spend 50 credits on a 25 minute cum and dildo group chat, get some candy, come closer to that $500. I plan on reducing group chats to allow you guys to distribute the pumpkins in that contest.

Flirt4Free has given us a lot of fun things to do this Halloween weekend. I'm definitely going to take a bit of time to enjoy them!

Then, as the weekend winds down, I will begin appearing with a new blonde cutie in a duo! Regular visitors to my room have already heard this, and I'd like to invite the rest of Flirt as well. He goes very well with my brand of sexual energy. I think you'll find the duo an exciting addition to the website. I will make an announcement as soon as I have his bio up regarding the exact time of the duo.

Thanks for all the support so far,
Paul Atreides

10/28/11 @ 9:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Izzi, Paul. Thanks for the exciting announcements here. Great guys :thumbsup

It all starts tonight...... :drinkup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails