User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Tippers and non tippers alike
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Tippers and non tippers alike
deafTN
Created by: deaftn

1/18/14 @ 12:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lately it seems the forums have became a battleground between tippers and non tippers. I have kept quiet for a while but enough is enough. Why don't all of us members and models alike try something new. It's called showing a little respect. I am fortunate to be able to show my love and respect for a model by tipping but some of us are not so fortunate. We don't know the life circumstances of those non tippers. Maybe they took a hard knock from the economy or maybe their money is taken for medical expenses or hell maybe all they have is enough for groceries and life expenses. Let's not judge them but respect them. If the models don't want them in their room all they have to do is say so. If the other members are so irritated by them simply go to another room or maybe say hi get to know them. You may just find some wonderful people. It is not our place to judge so lets all be friendly and have a good time. after all the sites name is flirt4free. not flirt4tips or drama4free.
Created by: gofish

1/18/14 @ 1:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WOOW deafTN I like your thread there. Well said :thumbsup :thumbsup
I think you have just left me speechless (Gee as if that would happen). Respect is a KEY word and at the end of the day the model is the judge of who he or she wishes to have remain in the room. I Like to think that in some small way each and everyone of us contributes to making each chat room so much fun. Thanks for posting this thread.
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

1/18/14 @ 2:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

deafTN, I would just like to clarify one point. It is true that members who tip become irritated with members who don't tip, and it is also true that we cannot truly know each others' financial circumstances. There are some who tip minimally but widely and often, some who regularly flood their favorites, and some who can only tip intermittently. Most members will understand that we cannot tip all the time and that there will be occasional dry spells when others cannot tip at all. Most experienced models will know and understand this also.

What truly gets tipping members--and often models--irritated is when perpetual non-tippers are always, always, ALWAYS making requests, followed by that large "Let's Tip" emoticon, yet they themselves NEVER tip...EVER. They expect the model to fulfill their requests, but also expect other members to bankroll them. They aren't there to build up support for the model or be cheerleaders...they're there for a free show. THIS is the kind of non-tipping member that tippers get angry at.
stinks
Created by: stinks

1/18/14 @ 3:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I couldn't agree more deaftn and gofish. :thumbsup
stinks

1/18/14 @ 3:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What truly gets tipping members--and often models--irritated is when perpetual non-tippers are always, always, ALWAYS making requests, followed by that large "Let's Tip" emoticon, yet they themselves NEVER tip...EVER. They expect the model to fulfill their requests, but also expect other members to bankroll them. They aren't there to build up support for the model or be cheerleaders...they're there for a free show. THIS is the kind of non-tipping member that tippers get angry at.

yes
:thumbsup
Accused
Created by: accused

1/18/14 @ 4:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Respect is a two way street, keep that in mind. Recently there has been a lot of complaining in the forums from non-spenders. I read that if a model doesn't want them in their room, just tell us no problem. The issue when this happens is then the non-spender goes and trashes model in forum - twitter - everywhere, what's a model to do? So PLEASE show that respect back and practice what you preach. If you have problem with model, email him and let him know.

I am fortunate enough to be able to tip and private. I find it odd when non-spenders put up the TIP ME emoticon or quickly answer questions on models behalf, and have left the room due to this. I am there to flirt4free with the MODEL and determine if I want to go to another level. So keep in mind how one's actions can hurt the model financially as well.

If spenders go away the models won't login as much which will take away non-spenders nightly entertainment. :thumbsup
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

1/18/14 @ 5:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Respect is a two way street, keep that in mind. Recently there has been a lot of complaining in the forums from non-spenders. I read that if a model doesn't want them in their room, just tell us no problem. The issue when this happens is then the non-spender goes and trashes model in forum - twitter - everywhere, what's a model to do? So PLEASE show that respect back and practice what you preach. If you have problem with model, email him and let him know.

I am fortunate enough to be able to tip and private. I find it odd when non-spenders put up the TIP ME emoticon or quickly answer questions on models behalf, and have left the room due to this. I am there to flirt4free with MODEL and determine if I want to go to another level. So keep in mind how one's actions can hurt the model financially as well.

If spenders go away the models won't login as much which will take away non-spenders nightly entertainment. :thumbsup

Going :offtopic but...

I agree, it can be a little off-putting to see members answering questions on a model's behalf--I admit to doing it myself--but sometimes there are good reasons for it.
- the question has been asked many, many times, even in one session and the model is tired of answering it (are you gay/bi/straight? where are you located?)
- the answer is already available in the model's profile but the questioner didn't have the courtesy to at least glance at the partial bio at the bottom of the chat room page (what color are your eyes? do you prefer top or bottom?)
- the model is answering one member's question when another pops up and the chat is going by so quickly the question might not be noticed
- the model is off-cam doing something for another member when a question pops up (changing clothes per request)
- the model is focused on doing something and may not be paying close attention to the chat (jerking, ass-play, etc.)

Under these circumstances, those asking have often thanked those who answered, because they can see the room is busy and recognize that the model can't be doing everything at once.

However, I've also seen a member become angry and antagonistic...and whiny...because the model appears not to be paying attention to him due to the aforementioned circumstances and is not answering the member's question. Sometimes it helps when members--tippers or non-tippers--answer the question, sometimes it doesn't. It ruins the mood in the room when one member goes from "hi" to "you don't see me so I guess I'll leave" to far worse than "you're a jerk," so if members answering those questions can head off that deterioration, I hope that they will, tipper or non-tipper.

Sorry for going :offtopic
Created by: ronnie-uk

1/18/14 @ 5:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lately it seems the forums have became a battleground between tippers and non tippers. I have kept quiet for a while but enough is enough. Why don't all of us members and models alike try something new. It's called showing a little respect

:thumbsup deafTN

1/18/14 @ 8:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

stinks I totally agree with what you just said. Seems some members put everyone in the same category wit respect to tipping. DeafTN hit is spot on in saying that some of us don't have the funds to tip like some members. Respect is always given by this member and I like to encourage other members to join in on the conversation. It is so cool to get to know some of these virtual members on the site in addition to some really fantastic models. :thumbsup :thumbsup
deafTN

1/18/14 @ 8:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@ Accused...yes respect is a 2 way street and some models need to remember that as well. There is a time and place and a nice way to do things. and there are horrible cruel heartless ways. When a model chooses this way what can be expected. as my dear mama always says do unto others as you would want them to do to you. Retaliation is never my choice but if your feeling are hurt enough you want to hurt that person just as bad. Also the "non tipper" you refer to has tipped several models and happens to be a good friend...so please get your facts straight. Thank you
deafTN

1/18/14 @ 8:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@zyx...I appreciate when tippers and nontippers keep me informed. I'm deaf and often times I am "forgotten" in the rooms simply because unless they type I cant be involved in their conversations.
Created by: bisporti23

1/19/14 @ 12:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup, zyx...couldnt agree more...
Twink Mickey
Created by: Twink Mickey

1/19/14 @ 9:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@zyx...I appreciate when tippers and nontippers keep me informed. I'm deaf and often times I am "forgotten" in the rooms simply because unless they type I cant be involved in their conversations.

:D Yes!!! i know what deaftn does, he does try to tip less fournate models at time. I had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with him before and hes such a nice guy and does respect that us models are working hard and respects that this is a paid site and not just for exhibiton.

1/20/14 @ 12:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Twink Mickey you are totally right about deafTN :thumbsup He is one of the sweetest guys that you could ever meet more than anyone on this site might really know. Any model who gets a visit from him is truly blessed.
stinks

6/28/14 @ 7:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

bump
Chris Fosgate
Created by: Chris Fosgate

6/29/14 @ 1:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lately it seems the forums have became a battleground between tippers and non tippers. I have kept quiet for a while but enough is enough. Why don't all of us members and models alike try something new. It's called showing a little respect. I am fortunate to be able to show my love and respect for a model by tipping but some of us are not so fortunate. We don't know the life circumstances of those non tippers. Maybe they took a hard knock from the economy or maybe their money is taken for medical expenses or hell maybe all they have is enough for groceries and life expenses. Let's not judge them but respect them. If the models don't want them in their room all they have to do is say so. If the other members are so irritated by them simply go to another room or maybe say hi get to know them. You may just find some wonderful people. It is not our place to judge so lets all be friendly and have a good time. after all the sites name is flirt4free. not flirt4tips or drama4free.

Hey man i understand where you are coming from but also you do have to understand it can get annoying to say 5-10 people that are having to continually tip since no one else will. I have a pretty successful party everynight and it happens almost everytime. But its not bad unless your getting the free show THEN requesting things without ever tipping even 10 credits. Well that my 2 cent ^_^

Much love guys
brock_2295
Created by: brock_2295

6/29/14 @ 1:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

very well said i would like to add that the models should not be allowed to ban customers just because they did not tip that day

Brett025
Created by: brett025

6/29/14 @ 3:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

very well said i would like to add that the models should not be allowed to ban customers just because they did not tip that day

I agree with the original post statement too. In my opinion let the models run their room as they see fit and if they use the ban, it's their choice. But it is our choice as members whether or not we visit a particular model. In my over 5 years here I don't think most models abuse the ban feature, the few I can think of that have abused it didn't last long.

6/30/14 @ 1:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Quite the topic here. Two things are clear though.
If your don't tip don't request that a model do things for your pleasure, but rather that those members who were able to tip for doing so.
If a model should chose to ban members from his or her room that is their option, but trust me it will backfire on them as members will tend to avoid models who do that.
It is all about having a good time and treating both models and members as you would friends.
:thumbsup
stinks

6/30/14 @ 3:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Quite the topic here.
If your don't tip don't request that a model do things for your pleasure,

now that is a rule that ever I like.
:thumbsup :)
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails