User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Romanians, Russians and Columbiens
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Romanians, Russians and Columbiens
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

10/7/17 @ 6:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think these 3 countries are the most meet on flirt at models, i wanna know from member side which is the difference between them, pluses and minuses :D (some has bigger dick, some bigger ass, some are smarter)
:angel
iheartbutt
Created by: iheartbutt

10/7/17 @ 7:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think these 3 countries are the most meet on flirt at models, i wanna know from member side which is the difference between them, pluses and minuses :D (some has bigger dick, some bigger ass, some are smarter)

Size of dick, ass or intelligence not related to country of residence.
Danny Grant

10/7/17 @ 9:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Size of dick, ass or intelligence not related to country of residence.

Yes, i bet, in Africa and China are about same size at dicks, just kidding lol (anyway, what i said were just exemples, i am curious about any plus and minus)
Asti
Created by: asti

10/7/17 @ 9:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

While I may be aware of a performer's country of origin, it really isn't a factor for why I visit them nor do I use it to categorize them. They are people. I enjoy meeting people from varying parts of the world via the site. That said, I cannot say any one country produces better, bigger, ...etc. models. :)
Created by: 640509040147

10/7/17 @ 10:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not necessarily plus or minus but one thing I've noticed between the three said regions are the different dialouges and management of carrying/speaking English. Sometimes things get lost in translations and/or are misinterpreted but it's usually an easy fix.

Overall, no matter a perfomer's location, it will depend on the model's experience and level of English but from some of the rooms I've visited, Romanians tend to be a bit intermediate than Russians. Meanwhile, when some Colombians run into difficulties I swap over to speaking Spanish which helps.
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

10/8/17 @ 9:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've noticed a definite difference in the sexual exuberance.
Guys and especially M/F couples from Colombia definitely don't mind putting on a show. However, they don't seem to have a good understanding of where the camera is. They often pose in ways that don't show off very well.
Guys from Russia seems stiff. Sometimes I wonder if there's a gun to their head off camera. I'm like "Why are you on here if you're scared to show off?"
Guys from Romania are a pretty good mix between the two. They usually have a good sense of communication, camera angle and sexiness. They can have some of that Russian moodiness and their English can be difficult like the Colombians but they "get it."

Obviously these are generalizations and there are exceptions. But those are my general impressions.
Now Czech and Latvian guys ... They are at a whole different level of performance, especially the Bel Ami boys. OMFG! They are both flawless and talented 100% hands down ... Holy Shit!
Created by: twixel

10/8/17 @ 10:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't know, I spend my time with american models. I think they are all good people :)
Created by: louisphillippe

10/8/17 @ 7:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:angel :angel Romanians tend to have gorgeous bodies and faces,dreamy eyes
and gorgeous thick hair... :thumbsup :thumbsup Super sexy and very willing.
Very warm and affectionate.I can tell a Romanian guy in a crowd of 1 million!! :thumbsup :thumbsup ( Hadess and Ben Andrews come to mind...)
:bowdown :bowdown :angel :angel Russians are usually golden blond gods
with eyes faces and bodies made by God in a good day.. :angel :angel :winkwink :winkwink
....:evil :evil Hard to have a long chat with some of them because of
difficult Russian language ( brutal in fact!! :( ) but most try very hard... :guitar :guitar ...love them!!!
:angel :angel Colombians : hard to communicate because they tend to use
local slang mixed in with English and it is hard to understand for me :) :)
so I don't know any Colombians anymore...:guitar :guitar

:thumbsup :thumbsup These of course are my opinion ONLY :mad :mad :mad
so don't f***ing crucify me for what I said!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh

Just my :twocents ....Salut!!
Created by: gofish

10/9/17 @ 1:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting topic there Danny. Basically doubt if it has anything to do with the way the person looks, but rather if there is some sort of communication to be had. There seems to be a problem with the fact that quite a few mainly Colombian performers have little understanding of English. The Romanian performers I think outnumber the Russians but in bot cases there seems to be some secrecy regarding their location when one checks their BIO page.
Overall think most members get more enjoyment out of a performer when that performer shows a real interest in the people in the room. Hope that makes some sense.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Dylan Green
Created by: Dylan Green

10/9/17 @ 1:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So hi all , i am Dylan ntmu , i came :jerkoff from north pole
Created by: z-money

10/9/17 @ 11:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I visit several Colombians regularly and don't have issues with English. Sometimes they use a translator for more complex or unfamiliar topics, but yeah...I haven't encountered complete lack of understanding or ability to carry conversation. That's from the 5-10 that I've encountered. I don't have much experience with the other two groups.
FreneticallyCalm

10/9/17 @ 4:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I visit several Colombians regularly and don't have issues with English. Sometimes they use a translator for more complex or unfamiliar topics, but yeah...I haven't encountered complete lack of understanding or ability to carry conversation. That's from the 5-10 that I've encountered. I don't have much experience with the other two groups.

The language barriers haven't bothered me either. I wonder how many others have a problem with it and how many don't. Hmmm ... :bulb
Asti

10/9/17 @ 9:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I give praise to performers whose first language is not English and make the effort to speak it, with or without online translators. When they apologize for, "not speaking better English" I let them know, apologies are not necessary. Their English is better than my "insert other language here". It's sad there are members who tell them they speak poorly. They already tolerate enough. (sorry off topic)

10/10/17 @ 4:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I give praise to performers whose first language is not English and make the effort to speak it, with or without online translators. When they apologize for, "not speaking better English" I let them know, apologies are not necessary. Their English is better than my "insert other language here". It's sad there are members who tell them they speak poorly. They already tolerate enough. (sorry off topic)

:thumbsup :guitar
Created by: gofish

10/10/17 @ 11:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :guitar

There are several performers on the site who don't have the best understanding of English which generally is not a problem when they make an effort. For those who do their best with the English we offer a great deal of praise.
The problem is when the viewer cannot even talk with a performer, but that is the way of the site when it is clear that there are a growing number of studios working their way through the site.

:thumbsup
Danny Grant

10/10/17 @ 9:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:evil nice answers, gracias :party
Asti

10/11/17 @ 6:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I must not have encountered this situation. I don't understand what the number of studios has to do with talking to a performer. Take the man into private and talk as much as desired.

10/11/17 @ 6:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are several performers on the site who don't have the best understanding of English which generally is not a problem when they make an effort. For those who do their best with the English we offer a great deal of praise.The problem is when the viewer cannot even talk with a performer, but that is the way of the site when it is clear that there are a growing number of studios working their way through the site.:thumbsup

I don't think it's even worth mentioning, as it is so rare to find models on an American-run, English-based site that don't have some basic ability to navigate it and interact with visitors. Not unheard of....but rare...and definitely not attributable to to Colombians or studios. Why you have me defending my paisas so hard, Fish?!?
:orglaugh
FreneticallyCalm

10/11/17 @ 3:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:evil nice answers, gracias :party

You're very welcome. May I ask ... What answers were you expecting? and Why did you want to know? :) :) :)
Danny Grant

10/11/17 @ 7:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You're very welcome. May I ask ... What answers were you expecting? and Why did you want to know? :) :) :)

I didn t wanted to know something, just wanted to give a subject for disscusions because lately all forum is full with models who promote theirself and members who has found models which did something wrong lol, or things like that, i am bored of that, i didn t wanted to offend someone as nation or something like that :)
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails