User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Bad Kicks
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Bad Kicks
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

10/26/17 @ 6:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps the models are unaware but members get 60 Flirt Points if we spend an hour in your room. Kicking someone out for merely sitting is cramping our style.
Also ... and we discuss this a LOT in the General Discussion (VIP ONLY) forum ... we might have high badges but sometimes we just want to sit and watch. It gives us a chance to be passive or just evaluate you.
We may not have credits that day and may feel uncomfortable leading you on in conversation. That doesn't mean we won't be back after pay day. I've definitely tipped models for a great show 2 weeks to a month after they performed. There's the day you EARN the credits and the day you RECEIVE the credits. They aren't always the same day.
Members remember if you treat us nicely and we definitely remember if you treat other members nicely as well.
Lastly, members talk ... so if you're a jerk, we'll find that out. This is a small community.
The KICK feature should only be used if a customer is being genuinely disruptive, otherwise they're adding to your viewer count and you're adding to their Flirt Points. :twocents
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

10/26/17 @ 6:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yea, what you said makes sense, but i will still kick for silence, i don t care about these points, if members comes in my room, they can say that they don t wanna talk or they stay for points, but to say at least an "hello", while they sit there and say nothing, after a while i will kick they out of my room
RyanVV
Created by: ryanvv

10/26/17 @ 11:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can understand models kicking people out for silence. I've heard some models say that they have 50, 100 or more members sitting in a room, but no one is saying anything or reacting to anything the model does. Apparently it can feel very creepy. For some members, maybe it is a bit creepy, for some members maybe it isn't creepy at all. Whatever the intention, I can see why some models don't like it.

I've definitely tipped models for a great show 2 weeks to a month after they performed.

While you might do this, FreneticallyClam, 1000s and 1000s of people don't.

Sometimes models do dumb things and sometimes members do dumb things. In this case, I can't see how we can complain if models choose who stays in their room. It's their room, not ours. So its their rules
:orglaugh
FreneticallyCalm

10/26/17 @ 11:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can understand models kicking people out for silence. I've heard some models say that they have 50, 100 or more members sitting in a room, but no one is saying anything or reacting to anything the model does. Apparently it can feel very creepy. For some members, maybe it is a bit creepy, for some members maybe it isn't creepy at all. Whatever the intention, I can see why some models don't like it.

While you might do this, FreneticallyClam, 1000s and 1000s of people don't.

Sometimes models do dumb things and sometimes members do dumb things. In this case, I can't see how we can complain if models choose who stays in their room. It's their room, not ours. So its their rules :orglaugh

Many viewers report feeling uncomfortable chatting if they don't have credits to spend. Perhaps it's the opposite of people with no credits who tell models what to do?

Many people do return to tip models later. Obviously only about 1 or 2% of the crowd will ever give money. You don't base things on the 98% that don't. You base things on the 2% who do.
I'm basing this on conversations in the VIP forum, conversation I have with badge members in model rooms and (in all fairness) my own sense of things.

Of course models can run their room how they like. Creating awareness of someone else's perspective can help influence their perspective as well.
For instance, sometimes the site may be slow loading or have a technical error you're dealing with. You could be on the phone or multi-tasking on your computer. You're not ignoring the model, it's just that something else (often relevant to getting back to participating) has your attention for a little bit.
Is "feeling creeped" worth offending a customer? That's up to the model to decide.
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

10/27/17 @ 6:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't even know where to begin.

FreneticallyCalm, what right do you have to be offended if a model kicks you out of his room for being non-participatory? The MODEL is the one who should be offended by everything you've just admitted to: sitting silently to pass judgment on him...sorry, you use the term "evaluate" (same difference)...or just entering to earn Flirt points...maybe not even in front of your computer while your username sits in his room. If a model greets you, attempts to interact with you, and receives no response in a timely manner, why shouldn't he kick your username out? There's no mutuality to the transaction, not like what you suggest (points in exchange for viewer count); you're just using him to benefit yourself, earning Flirt points that in all likelihood you'll send to a different model altogether.

If you don't feel comfortable talking when you don't have credits, then don't go into any new rooms and you won't get kicked out for not talking. Visit a model you know, who will understand that you can't tip on the day. And if you need to leave temporarily but don't want to leave the room, then tell him that you're stepping away for a short time, or just say "brb". When you go silent, he'll know you intend to return.

Your idea of tipping weeks or months later for a show is ridiculous and insulting. If it's a model you know and he's fine with you staying and watching without tipping, fine...presumably you'll visit again in the future and will be able to tip him next time. But if it's a model you've never visited before except for one show you happened to freeload in, are you seriously going to say "This is for that show you did 2 months ago" to him? If you don't have credits, you should either buy some or leave the room before the show starts. That's the only way to be respectful of the model while maintaining your dignity as a member.
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

10/27/17 @ 6:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yea, what you said makes sense, but i will still kick for silence, i don t care about these points, if members comes in my room, they can say that they don t wanna talk or they stay for points, but to say at least an "hello", while they sit there and say nothing, after a while i will kick they out of my room

This is a very good, very reasonable policy, Mr. Grant. I know you don't know me and so my words have no value, but I approve :thumbsup
Asti
Created by: asti

10/27/17 @ 7:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you don't have credits, you should either buy some or leave the room before the show starts. That's the only way to be respectful of the model while maintaining your dignity as a member.

This is good advice when you don't have credits but I explain why I am leaving especially when the performer is a long visited favorite. I tell them I have no credits and need to leave. Most often they tell me to remain in the show. If I stay I don't make requests because I cannot tip. Bottom line I make the model aware.
points-elmo
Created by: points-elmo

10/27/17 @ 8:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is a very good, very reasonable policy, Mr. Grant. I know you don't know me and so my words have no value, but I approve :thumbsup

:(
Created by: z-money

10/27/17 @ 8:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't even know where to begin.

FreneticallyCalm, what right do you have to be offended if a model kicks you out of his room for being non-participatory? The MODEL is the one who should be offended by everything you've just admitted to: sitting silently to pass judgment on him...sorry, you use the term "evaluate" (same difference)...or just entering to earn Flirt points...maybe not even in front of your computer while your username sits in his room. If a model greets you, attempts to interact with you, and receives no response in a timely manner, why shouldn't he kick your username out? There's no mutuality to the transaction, not like what you suggest (points in exchange for viewer count); you're just using him to benefit yourself, earning Flirt points that in all likelihood you'll send to a different model altogether.

If you don't feel comfortable talking when you don't have credits, then don't go into any new rooms and you won't get kicked out for not talking. Visit a model you know, who will understand that you can't tip on the day. And if you need to leave temporarily but don't want to leave the room, then tell him that you're stepping away for a short time, or just say "brb". When you go silent, he'll know you intend to return.

Your idea of tipping weeks or months later for a show is ridiculous and insulting. If it's a model you know and he's fine with you staying and watching without tipping, fine...presumably you'll visit again in the future and will be able to tip him next time. But if it's a model you've never visited before except for one show you happened to freeload in, are you seriously going to say "This is for that show you did 2 months ago" to him? If you don't have credits, you should either buy some or leave the room before the show starts. That's the only way to be respectful of the model while maintaining your dignity as a member.

Yes, yes, yes. Asking models to care about members trying to gain points is just....no. :orglaugh If you can get away with hanging out in a room without interacting...solely for the points, cool! But don’t be mad if you get kicked out! I know of a few models that are kicking people out of their rooms if they just hang out and can’t even bother to vote. That’s generous in my opinion. You don’t have credits? Ok, but you can at least give your free vote!
Cooper C
Created by: Cooper C

10/27/17 @ 8:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is good advice when you don't have credits but I explain why I am leaving especially when the performer is a long visited favorite. I tell them I have no credits and need to leave. Most often they tell me to remain in the show. If I stay I don't make requests because I cannot tip. Bottom line I make the model aware.

youre a good man
Created by: male4622

10/27/17 @ 9:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps the models are unaware but members get 60 Flirt Points if we spend an hour in your room. Kicking someone out for merely sitting is cramping our style.
Also ... and we discuss this a LOT in the General Discussion (VIP ONLY) forum ... we might have high badges but sometimes we just want to sit and watch. It gives us a chance to be passive or just evaluate you.
We may not have credits that day and may feel uncomfortable leading you on in conversation. That doesn't mean we won't be back after pay day. I've definitely tipped models for a great show 2 weeks to a month after they performed. There's the day you EARN the credits and the day you RECEIVE the credits. They aren't always the same day.
Members remember if you treat us nicely and we definitely remember if you treat other members nicely as well.
Lastly, members talk ... so if you're a jerk, we'll find that out. This is a small community.
The KICK feature should only be used if a customer is being genuinely disruptive, otherwise they're adding to your viewer count and you're adding to their Flirt Points. :twocents

Been a member almost seven years, and I've only been kicked out of a room three times. Once I deserved it. Once was a mistake. Once was a joke. If you are a member continually getting kicked from rooms, I'm sorry, but you probably deserve it. Also, honesty is always the best policy. I agree on that. If you just are "Flirting 4 Free" it's best to tell the model.
Danny Grant

10/27/17 @ 10:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Never someone which u had tip before will ask u to leave without reason, come on guys let s not make from that a big problem, from kicking, because i kick guys from my room which has some fucking big badges but which never talked with me, but they still comes and stay in my room, but in same time, i have guys which never tipped me in 2 years, but they know they are welcome in my room and never i kick they because they talk with me and i accepted that they have not credits long time ago, me as a model i appreciate a lot that when a member don t talk because he have not credits, even if i think that is wrong, but now lets be honest, that case happen not often, all guys which who we talk about are just guys who does that everyday, i have my own list of guys like that, i know they will never talk when enter, and i am sure they knows that in 5 min they will be ejected, btwww, about these points, i remember in a day a guy been like one hour in my room and didn d said anything, after one hour he gave me 10 credits and said that “ thank you for letting me earn my daily points in your room” but we all know is one chance in a life to happen that lol but i don t know even why we talk about that, i don t think guys who do it are checking that forum, but if they do, or who does it sometimes and see that, say “hello” to the model guys, we feel fucking bad when we say “hello” to you and we don t get any answer but we still see your name there, sometimes before i kick someone i send a whisper to the guy with “ sorry for what i will do, but i can t resist” then i kick, in that way i try to be a bit polite, a bit funny but i still kick him, because i really can t resist, i writed a lot, i woke up a while ago and still feel sleepy and i was inspirated hahaha anddd Zyxwv098 yes i don t know you, but love all what you said, you have my respect, Cheers guys, have fun
Created by: gofish

10/27/17 @ 12:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes members earn boost point if they remain in the room for a long time which is great if you are a person who cannot tip, and use those boost points on the performer of your choice. The problem just might be that some members hang out is several rooms at the same time merely to earn those point. There always seems to be people who will take advance of the situation resulting in the rest of us suffering. :thumbsup :thumbsup
points-elmo
Created by: points-elmo

10/27/17 @ 12:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes members earn boost point if they remain in the room for a long time which is great if you are a person who cannot tip, and use those boost points on the performer of your choice. The problem just might be that some members hang out is several rooms at the same time merely to earn those point. There always seems to be people who will take advance of the situation resulting in the rest of us suffering. :thumbsup :thumbsup

as many MODELS know that is why i have 3 account with 3 names that has point in the name and all so why MODELS like TIM can not be here for a long time and still do a party chat the first time back
:bulb
Created by: louisphillippe

10/27/17 @ 3:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup A golden rule of commerce/trade is : THE CLIENT IS ALWAYS RIGHT!! :orglaugh :orglaugh
:evil Models should remember weather the member is silent or has no visible
credits he has the right to be there no matter what if he/she is not
offensive or rude...... :evil :evil
There are no rules in F4F/VS that state members must always have visible
credits or they must chat with the performers...:guitar
:guitar Ban customers indiscriminately and F4F gets hurt by
having offended clients that would never or seldom come back to
this site and leave negative comments about the site in the well
known consumers places where the clients comments can make or sink a
company or enterprise....... :angel :angel and believe me clients
have legal rights too guys and girls !!
:evil :evil Models that have that kind of "sensibilities liking and strong
opinions"
of banning left and right just because they made their own room rules
should look into applying in McDonald or KFF instead because you are
obviously not cut out for a service geared industry... :evil :evil

:orglaugh :orglaugh Lets ask F4F/VS whom is running of this show???
:bulb The employees or management??? :thumbsup

Just a little controversial comment that normally gets me crucified for
saying what a lot of people think and dare not to speak of... :evil
:orglaugh :orglaugh I think this would make a great new thread... :orglaugh :orglaugh

OK...now these are my usual :twocents opinions and my personal liking... :drinkup :thumbsup :orglaugh
Created by: twixel

10/27/17 @ 3:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting, I guess I am wondering why it matters if someone is sitting there quiet collecting points that don't really do much except boost a model for 48 hours or help towards a discount on credits.

Plenty of models are giving away a free show in open chat anyhow, why would they care if someone is sitting there not saying anything?

On the other hand, those members that are being rude or making requests without tipping then yes I can see them being kicked.

Oh, free votes are not the same as tipping. They may make the toy vibrate but as stated they are free. Don't barter the request for the vote, be courteous to those models that don't kick you for being quiet while enjoying a party being tipped covered from other members.

It's okay to chat in the room as well, just don't expect to dominate the model's time when there are other possible tipping members visiting as well.

FreneticallyCalm

10/27/17 @ 9:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I go to sleep and wake up to this thread exploding. Okay ... well ...

:thumbsup :thumbsup A golden rule of commerce/trade is : THE CLIENT IS ALWAYS RIGHT!! :orglaugh :orglaugh
:evil Models should remember weather the member is silent or has no visible
credits he has the right to be there no matter what if he/she is not
offensive or rude...... :evil :evil
There are no rules in F4F/VS that state members must always have visible
credits or they must chat with the performers...:guitar
:guitar Ban customers indiscriminately and F4F gets hurt by
having offended clients that would never or seldom come back to
this site and leave negative comments about the site in the well
known consumers places where the clients comments can make or sink a
company or enterprise....... :angel :angel and believe me clients
have legal rights too guys and girls !!
:evil :evil Models that have that kind of "sensibilities liking and strong
opinions"
of banning left and right just because they made their own room rules
should look into applying in McDonald or KFF instead because you are
obviously not cut out for a service geared industry... :evil :evil

:orglaugh :orglaugh Lets ask F4F/VS whom is running of this show???
:bulb The employees or management??? :thumbsup

Just a little controversial comment that normally gets me crucified for
saying what a lot of people think and dare not to speak of... :evil
:orglaugh :orglaugh I think this would make a great new thread... :orglaugh :orglaugh

OK...now these are my usual :twocents opinions and my personal liking... :drinkup :thumbsup :orglaugh

This perfectly encapsulates my thinking on the issue.
Other people trying to say it's not fair, hurting the models or some other exaggeration ... you're WAY blowing it out of proportion. We're talking about sitting in a chatroom. We're not talking about sacrificing any models to Baphomet either on or off cam.
If you have some elaborate moral code in your head, then you're missing the basic economic code which louisphillipe just clearly stated. You're members speaking against your own interests. This is why we can't have nice things.

That said, if you'd like to discuss courtesies, that's a completely different issue. Yes, it's courteous to engage with the model, explain your credit situation, ask them if you may sit in their room or just watch, etc. etc. That would be the courteous thing to do. Customer's being courtesy is NOT customer service and it definitely is not economics.
Newsflash: Customers don't have to be courteous for models to act professionally.

However, I've witnessed models just expunging people from their rooms needlessly. Let me explain why I posted what I posted.
I often get into little conversation with the other members. In the recent interaction, I asked "Where did so and so go?" The model whispered "I booted them for being inactive." Here's someone who WAS being active and engaging who said nothing for maybe 20 minutes and got booted because of it. That's what prompted my post. And it wasn't the first time I'd witnessed something similar to that. This was NOT my own personal removal from a chatroom.
Now, I shouldn't have to give that context for members to reasonably extrapolate that room sitting is in their interest.
"No! Please poke me in the eye!"
Danny Grant

10/27/17 @ 10:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don t know why i even try to say my opinion on that forum, seems like members don t like anything from what models does lately, always complain, every model is free to do his rules in his room, who get kicked and think that is wrong it s free to complain at flirt4free, i totally agree which some guys which said that the models have not why to kick someone for silence, because the truth is that they don t bother with anything, but in same time you all are not model, everyone think is easy "yea, he get paid for having fun, what could be so hard" but is not like that, i don t know about others models, but i feel so bad when i see there are guys which enter always and don t talk with me, some will say that is exaggerating, but it s not, not in my opinion, I saw was said why someone did defend us and that the members should pay attention for their interes, that makes sense too, but here is not about models and members, is about having fun we all, whatever, have fun guys, was my last comment here, sorry if ever i said something wrong and i offensed someone :)
Created by: 640509040147

10/28/17 @ 12:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am surprised this has turned into a hot topic issue from both sides.

Now, in my time here, I can recall being kicked out of a room only two times. Whilst I was never told why I can only ASSUME one was due to asking random but casual/annoying questions ("Did you like that new Star Wars movie?" was apparently the nail on the coffin) and the other was ending a show earlier than expected (I didn't mention dissatisfaction but he most likely knew). In both cases, I'd like to think the performers who kicked me out were just having a bad day as I was welcomed back a week later to no hard feelings.

Mind you, this was BEFORE the introduction to Flirt Games/Rewards on F4F - which is what initiated this thread anyway.

Now in terms of trying to collect daily points, I would be a liar if I didn't say I was guilty of this too. For the most part I rely on using my regular screen name to chat with models who I have been able to build some sort of trusting online relationship with or very active ones. Otherwise I'll try my luck by swap out using my alternative screenames in rooms.

I believe a performer should be able to run their room however they see fit or whatever works for them. If a user doesn't like it or gets kicked out (for whatever reason) they literally have hundreds of other rooms to pick from. My issue becomes when a performer begins to pester/pressure me for credits/show. I get it, it's part of the job but I prefer when things naturally fall into place.

Whenever I enter a room empty handed, I try to keep things as casual and limited as I can with the performer but I still feel awkward after informing and seeing their face to no credits - although most will reassure it's ok.
Created by: louisphillippe

10/28/17 @ 12:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don t know why i even try to say my opinion on that forum, seems like members don t like anything from what models does lately, always complain, every model is free to do his rules in his room, who get kicked and think that is wrong it s free to complain at flirt4free, i totally agree which some guys which said that the models have not why to kick someone for silence, because the truth is that they don t bother with anything, but in same time you all are not model, everyone think is easy "yea, he get paid for having fun, what could be so hard" but is not like that, i don t know about others models, but i feel so bad when i see there are guys which enter always and don t talk with me, some will say that is exaggerating, but it s not, not in my opinion, I saw was said why someone did defend us and that the members should pay attention for their interes, that makes sense too, but here is not about models and members, is about having fun we all, whatever, have fun guys, was my last comment here, sorry if ever i said something wrong and i offensed someone :)

:thumbsup :thumbsup Your opinion is more than welcome handsome Danny,because
after all this is a models forum... :winkwink :winkwink but.. :angel do you
REALLY think by kicking out or banning a viewer is going to be productive
for you and for this site??? :( ....do you really think we should like to
be ignored because the model is on the phone connected to 5,10 or 12 other
sites in unison with F4F???. :evil Think for a second and be a member
instead of a model please??? :( ...how would YOU feel if members could
ban models and I ban you just because :bulb I don't like your English,
I don't enjoy your super loud music,I don't like to be greeted,I don't
like the bed or couch you lay on, I don't like your attitude??? :angel
:guitar Making fun of banning or kicking members out is NOT going to
make you a very popular guy,in fact most members that read your posting will for
sure avoid your room weather to hang out,chat or just seat there quietly.. :guitar
:angel I'm telling you all of these to help you correct what it might
harm you in the future NOT to abuse you or deny you the right to think
whatever you want... :thumbsup :thumbsup ( other people are en-charged of that
here...LMAO!!)
:angel I have been here since 2005 and I have seen models vanish into thin
air just because...well...you know why :winkwink :winkwink
:) You are a super handsome smart young and sexy man Danny :thumbsup :thumbsup try to
be a little kinder and ignore those morons that seat just there in your room
collecting pitiful credits by letting life go by doing nothing... :thumbsup :angel
:bulb :bulb Take a look how 5 star models act, winners of every damn contest
they come up with in F4F like Stefano,Conrado,Hadess,Vavrin,Ben Andrews,Cory Fox,
Damonte ...etc...etc...etc..(One of those has over 3.5 million credits in a year!!)
:angel :winkwink They have been doing very well and still do because
they have thick skin and don't let little things bother them!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :angel :angel Just saying...I'm trying to help you not
to hinder you :angel :angel :winkwink :winkwink

My :twocents once again...and my respect to all models and fellow members... :drinkup :drinkup Salut!!.. :guitar
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails