User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Izzy’s home andhis cats are back in his room
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Izzy’s home andhis cats are back in his room
irvington
Created by: irvington

11/24/18 @ 8:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

flirt gives Izzi an exception . He keeps breaking this rule . All rules apply to all models except izzi
Created by: vscynthia

11/24/18 @ 8:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for reaching out to us via the forums. I can assure you all rules apply to all models and customers. If you should ever experience someone not following the rules please contact customer service directly and if possible send a screenshot of the experience to customerservice@vsmedia.com

Should you still have any questions, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Service Department by email or calling us at 1-800-685-9236. A representative will always be available to assist you
Created by: gofish

11/24/18 @ 11:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

While it would be nice to have the same rules applied to every performer on the site one doubts that would be possible.
Just putting it out there Izzi has more than paid his dues on this site, and has gone out of his way to help other performers to the point that it is costing him. He has a very strong fan base take would come to his defense on a moments notice and regardless as to what goes on in his room shows respect to those who respect him.
While everyone both performer and member is entitled to their opinion I think Izzi deserves more credit for what he brings to the site rather than someone taking notice that perhaps one of his cats managed to pop into view. Sorry if anyone got offended by my comment, but Izzi shows a lot of love for his pets.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Izzi
Created by: Izzi

11/24/18 @ 11:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Irvington, heres a tissue bud. hahahhhaha HAHAHAHA. ( YOU WERE A LOSER THEN, AND YOUR STILL ONE NOW BRO. We are all playing the smallest violin for you. Trust me, no one cares what you think. Your just a mad little troll with nothing better to do but watch the models you hate. Typical angry troll. Tough guy behind a computer, telling mommy and daddy that your upset. Keep pouting bro. You ll never take me down, focus on the models you like and stop coming to my room. Nobody cares about you bro, only the models you spend money on, unlike others you need to buy your respect cause that's all you got. Have a good day!!! keep crying

primetime817
Created by: primetime817

11/25/18 @ 12:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And heres the funny thing. Izzi blocked him for 5 years, which means hes coming into Izzi s room as a grey member. Now that's pathetic. Why go into someone's room if you hate them? Now that is indeed an angry troll with no life. Keep flying Izzi,, your a good person and you help us all. Let the haters keep crying. Irvington? I bought a box of tissues. Compliments from Izzi. You will need more
Lestertherat01
Created by: lestertherat01

11/25/18 @ 12:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Irvington you need a life man. Go to models you like, like normal people. Have fun taking Izzi down. Its hilarious how you try. Pathetic as Prime said. I also have some tissues for you.. Compliments of Izzi!!
Maicon Rus
Created by: Maicon Rus

11/25/18 @ 1:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there man=) from russia with love =)) still are talking and thinkin of meeting you in september=)))
JJinUK
Created by: jjinuk

11/25/18 @ 1:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This post and all the responses really bother me. If there is a rule, which it has been confirmed there is about pets it needs to apply for all with no exceptions. It shouldn't matter who it is, how many credits they earn, who they help, how long they have been here or not, why even have the damn rule if these are considered? I don't know if there is an ounce of truth to what the OP claims here but any model who has been around should know the rules and set a good example for not so experienced ones.
Izzi

11/25/18 @ 2:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you know anything about what your talking about you should know that when my cats hop on the couch I quickly take them off, as EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. But haters like Irvington try to pick ay anything he can bc he HAS NOTHING ON ME. Just a sad angry troll that decides to stay in my room and find things bc he has no life what so ever. Everyone knows my cats are playful and jump everywere, and I do a good enough job to keep them off when they hop up, tell me, do you suggest I lock them in the closet for my whole shift??? your such a smart ass, tell me how to deal with the problem!!! We are waiting for your answer since your a genius. Tell us your wisdom on how to fix this horrible situation....... do you need a tissue too? serious you guys are fucked. Pointless ridicules rants all about cats. How bout you go watch your fav models instead of starring at my room trying to find ammunition. Get a fuckin life, both of you. Its cats, cry me a river

Created by: gofish

11/25/18 @ 2:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you know anything about what your talking about you should know that when my cats hop on the couch I quickly take them off, as EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. But haters like Irvington try to pick ay anything he can bc he HAS NOTHING ON ME. Just a sad angry troll that decides to stay in my room and find things bc he has no life what so ever. Everyone knows my cats are playful and jump everywere, and I do a do good enough job to keep them off when they hop up, tell me, do you suggest I lock them in the closet for my whole shift??? your such a smart ass, tell me how to deal with the problem!!! We are waiting for your answer since your a genius. Tell us your wisdom on how to fix this horrible situation....... do you need a tissue too? serious you guys are fucked. Pointless ridicules rants all about cats. How bout you go watch your fav models instead of starring at my room trying to find ammunition. Get a fuckin life, both of you. Its cats, cry me a river

Boy if that does not put the PURR into them twits then nothing will. And yes both those guys really need t get a life. Anyone who has cats knows they are always into something and nope you can not just lock them away. Geez there are things going on the site that far exceed the rules than a mere cat jumping into the picture.
Well said Izzi.
:thumbsup :thumbsup
JJinUK
Created by: jjinuk

11/25/18 @ 4:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you know anything about what your talking about you should know that when my cats hop on the couch I quickly take them off, as EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. But haters like Irvington try to pick ay anything he can bc he HAS NOTHING ON ME. Just a sad angry troll that decides to stay in my room and find things bc he has no life what so ever. Everyone knows my cats are playful and jump everywere, and I do a good enough job to keep them off when they hop up, tell me, do you suggest I lock them in the closet for my whole shift??? your such a smart ass, tell me how to deal with the problem!!! We are waiting for your answer since your a genius. Tell us your wisdom on how to fix this horrible situation....... do you need a tissue too? serious you guys are fucked. Pointless ridicules rants all about cats. How bout you go watch your fav models instead of starring at my room trying to find ammunition. Get a fuckin life, both of you. Its cats, cry me a river

First, I've never been in your room so there is that. Which means I do watch my favorite models only so thanks for the advice as if I needed it. I was responding to the rule that is in place and stated I don't know if what the OP said was true. I don't need no damn tissue and am not the one going on a rant either. I'm not the one that needs to find solutions if there is any rule being violated, that is for whichever genius might be violating it to figure out.

Izzi

11/25/18 @ 8:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Then stop getting into other peoples business if you don't know the story, theres 2 sides to a coin, you never bothered to ask my story, you just automatically took Irvingtons side and believed what ever he said, not even listening or caring about my story, and so, I spat fire at you, as you deserve. Stay outa my shit if you don't know whats going on, poke your nose somewhere else.

irvington

11/25/18 @ 9:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Izzi you call me the loser . That’s special coming from some loser who had spent time in jail
irvington

11/25/18 @ 9:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Izzi did I hurt your feelings by calling you out with pictures of the cat in the room. You broke the rules not I . I have nothing to cry about . Iyou Have a nice day Izzi.
Izzi

11/25/18 @ 11:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hahahahha using the jail card eh. Like a give a fuck. I tell this story all the time to my fans. I have no shame, ive paid for my crime and proud of it. I wouldn't be who I am today with out failure in life. That's called wisdom. Keep trying Irvington. Plz keep trying. Use every card you have. Learn how to play chess, cause you suck. And keep coming to my room to find some ridicules info to try and use against me. We welcome you. Waist your time by being in someones room that you hate so much. Free loading fuck. Focus on people you like, not people you hate. That's just plain stupid. But we all know that you are. You hate me so much for no reason you cant help urself to watch me all day long waiting for something bad to happen. Good luck buddy. Enjoy your free loading. A common trait of yours since the beginning. Cheers!!!!! and good luck taking me down. Its a lost cause.

irvington

11/25/18 @ 11:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hahahahha using the jail card eh. Like a give a fuck. I tell this story all the time to my fans. I have no shame, ive paid for my crime and proud of it. I wouldn't be who I am today with out failure in life. That's called wisdom. Keep trying Irvington. Plz keep trying. Use every card you have. Learn how to play chess, cause you suck. And keep coming to my room to find some ridicules info to try and use against me. We welcome you. Waist your time by being in someones room that you hate so much. Free loading fuck. Focus on people you like, not people you hate. That's just plain stupid. But we all know that you are. You hate me so much for no reason you cant help urself to watch me all day long waiting for something bad to happen. Good luck buddy. Enjoy your free loading. A common trait of yours since the beginning. Cheers!!!!! and good luck taking me down. Its a lost cause.

irvington

11/25/18 @ 11:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I do not go around begging people for money on go fund me . That’s alright . Yes I do have a reason to dislike you . You must remember what it is you said about me a while ago.
Izzi

11/25/18 @ 11:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Many models have used it from time to time, that's no secret. Your just saying this bc its the only ammunition you have and your frustrated. This topic was started by you AGAIN bc of cats. I simply stated I always take my cats off cam when they hop up, such a crime eh bud? But you cant see the forest for the trees. Your only motive is to try and get me in trouble, and its not gonna work. But plz keep trying bro, waist all your time attacking me, we all find it hilarious. That's it for me. Im done with this thread, your a loser, and that's all. I have work to do and credits to make, stay behind your computer were its safe and troll the world, your good at that. cheers loser!!! look out for some more cats!!

Izzi

11/25/18 @ 12:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And finally, Lets see if you have the balls to face me one on one. I ll give you a free private, on me buddy. Im very interested in how your hate formed for me. All I have done in last few years have helped fans and models all over. Mentally and spiritually , and strategically. But to my enemies I spit in there face and destroy them, one by one. So Irvington, are you a coward? Face me one on one in a FREE private. Deal? im so curious to hear your story. Failure to respond to this request shows everyone your a coward. So......ready for a face off with me? one on one?

irvington

11/25/18 @ 12:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And finally, Lets see if you have the balls to face me one on one. I ll give you a free private, on me buddy. Im very interested in how your hate formed for me. All I have done in last few years have helped fans and models all over. Mentally and spiritually , and strategically. But to my enemies I spit in there face and destroy them, one by one. So Irvington, are you a coward? Face me one on one in a FREE private. Deal? im so curious to hear your story. Failure to respond to this request shows everyone your a coward. So......ready for a face off with me? one on one?

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails