User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Reviews good or bad
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Reviews good or bad
Created by: gofish

6/30/23 @ 1:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One way to show one's support for a performer on the site should a member lack credits and/or boost point just might be posting a review on the performer's BIO page, but best done in a respectful way. One does not have to like each and every model on the site, but consider there might be reasons for them being on the site. The first that comes to mind is for financial reasons. The thing is if the model becomes aggressive with demands for credits odds are they will not last very long on the site. I am not suggesting that all models are this way just as all viewers are not over demanding with requests. In regard to those members who in their opinion do not have the best experience when in a private rethink any thoughts about posting an extremely negative review. Take into account that this is a human being you are commenting on and if any private requests had been for the model to shoot a load please take into account sometimes that is impossible. If you can find any model on this or any other site who can shoot a load every 15 minutes during his shift online please contact Guinness World Records ASAP.
I am only posting this merely because I did notice that a certain model on the site got slammed by a very negative review which could clearly have been worded in a different way or the member in question could have messaged the model on the site.
Fact is there are enough models on the site. Some one might like and others not the case. Always keep in mind these guys are here for a reason and being respectful is very important. You just might be surprised that some models on the site do get some enjoyment with mere chat if nothing else to make the day speed a long.
No doubt this posting will get a few negative comments, but hey just was something that needed to be said. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Luigi White
Created by: Luigi White

6/30/23 @ 1:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Respect, clarity and communication are the main bases so that everything goes well both inside and outside the pvt... Every room is a world, every visitor is a world... That's why respect has to be mutual.

It is necessary to keep in mind the sacrifices the performer makes to be here, family, friends, studies, etc... There are many things that sometimes move the mind to that bad place of "demanding"... But there is always a healthy limit for everything.

The line of comfort between performer and visitor are thin... sometimes the language barriers do not provide the best communication 100% effective, that is why, if there is any doubt, ask it as many times as necessary; but do not assimilate that because the model copies in English, this automatically is a native American or failing that a UK ....

The invitation is for all, respect and moderation, as much when asking crds for us models as for the users in asking for a load for a minimum of time, without support and so on...

Who wants, makes wait the best deliveries...
The food is enjoyed bite by bite, you don't put the whole plate in your mouth and swallow it all with spoon and fork LOL...

Greetings to all! May it rain the storm because Fish start LOL
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

7/1/23 @ 3:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is necessary to keep in mind the sacrifices the performer makes to be here, family, friends, studies, etc...king for a load for a minimum of time, without support and so on...

What sacrifices? Models log onto the site to work. Going to work is not a sacrifice.
allen11111
Created by: allen11111

7/1/23 @ 6:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What sacrifices? Models log onto the site to work. Going to work is not a sacrifice.

And sometimes customers sacrifice to support models that are respectful, communicative, gracious and attentive. It's a two way street.

I agree that sacrifice is not the best word to use for someone making a living here or someone tipping appropriately.
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

7/2/23 @ 1:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am all for supporting models and helping them out financially. However like u said there are quite a few that are a bit pushy and begging for credits which honestly its rather annoying. Models need to understand we can’t always tip but unfortunately they don’t think that way. As for the cumshot its a hit or miss. Depending on the guy and getting to know u better determines if they will be willing to give u that cumshot. As one said its all about respect. If the model respects me then i’ll respect him too. Its all about good communication and having a connection with them.
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

7/3/23 @ 2:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment. I believe this industry thrives on mutual respect and open communication. As a model myself, I can attest to the fact that we, too, appreciate when there's a genuine connection with our viewers. It's not always about tipping, but the interaction and conversation can truly enrich the experience for both parties involved. It can lead to a more enjoyable, fulfilling session that surpasses any monetary transaction.

I've found that the most satisfying moments in my chatroom come when users engage in dialogue and become part of the experience. By getting to know each other, we can establish a dynamic that's both fun and pleasurable. At the end of the day, we're all here to enjoy ourselves and create a comfortable space where everyone feels valued and welcomed.😁😁😁

That being said, I would be delighted if you could spare a moment to check out my profile and read some of the reviews left by satisfied viewers. You're always welcome to join my chat room and participate in the fun. It's a community where everyone's contribution counts and helps to create a great atmosphere. And remember, the core of the experience is not always about tipping, but about interaction and mutual respect. 😜🥵😈

I always try to do my best🥰
spycatcher10
Created by: spycatcher10

7/9/23 @ 12:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The entire review process on this site, is in need of a review itself. Given that models can have any negative review and NOT just the aggressive ones removed (as is definitely the practice by one major studio here), then the whole process is compromised and pointless. A review process by definition, means the possibility of both positive and negative reviews. A negative review does not necessarily mean disrespect, but rather the truth, at least for the person posting the review. It may also provide a salutary warning for customers. A competent, well trained moderator for the reviews, before they are posted, may be required.
Created by: gofish

7/11/23 @ 1:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The entire review process on this site, is in need of a review itself. Given that models can have any negative review and NOT just the aggressive ones removed (as is definitely the practice by one major studio here), then the whole process is compromised and pointless. A review process by definition, means the possibility of both positive and negative reviews. A negative review does not necessarily mean disrespect, but rather the truth, at least for the person posting the review. It may also provide a salutary warning for customers. A competent, well trained moderator for the reviews, before they are posted, may be required.

While the immediate response of some models might be quick remove any negative reviews it is not the best approach. There are sure to be aggressive models on the site who get these reviews and perhaps a member who was not satisfied that a private did not go the way he wanted it to. There is a simple solution to all of this and the action needs to be taken by the model. Regarding the aggressive model I do believe removing reviews might be the only thing they would ever consider. However to those models who manage to get a review which they feel was unjustified I would suggest message the member in question to inquire exactly what the problem was and perhaps try to work something out. It might not get the right response from that members, but at these shows that the model is trying to correct a bad situation.
One might suggest that the site have some sort of system where the model can comment on a message which all can see, but something that would be monitored for content to assure it was a respectful reply.
Something to think about.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails