User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Black Friday Super Sale - November 26th!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Black Friday Super Sale - November 26th!
Created by: VS_Brad

11/17/10 @ 12:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanksgiving is a major holiday in the United States and this year it falls on Thursday, November 25th. The day after Thanksgiving has become a major shopping day and the official kick-off to the holiday shopping season. Marketers and analysts have dubbed the day after Thanksgiving "Black Friday".

We are going to join in the fun this year with our BIGGEST SALE EVER! The free credits and discounts offered on Black Friday will blow away every other promotion we've done in the past. The sale will kick-off at 12:01am ET on November 26th and will last until the limits are achieved.

- We will offer 200 deeply discounted credit packages
- First come, first served
- Limit 2 purchases of the special packages per customer

In addition, VIP members will receive 20% more free credits when they purchase this special package. You must be an active VIP member before purchasing the special package to receive the added bonus!

Please stay tuned to the site for more detailed information on November 26th. We will also be sending out an email announcement so ensure you have newsletters@vs.com added to your safe-senders list in your email to ensure you get the emails.

Thank you for your patronage!

Brad

Candy-Man
Created by: candy-man

11/17/10 @ 1:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sounds like an early Christmas at Flirt...
Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

11/17/10 @ 2:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In addition, VIP members will receive 20% more free credits when they purchase this special package. You must be an active VIP member before purchasing the special package to receive the added bonus!

20% discount is a new world record for this website :thumbsup .
I am sure it will be appreciated. i am hungry already. Could i make a reservation for a few credit packages? :winkwink
Created by: suggs

11/17/10 @ 3:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just gotta make sure I am online at 5.01 am London time to have a chance of getting 1 of the discount packs

11/17/10 @ 7:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

20% discount is a new world record for this website :thumbsup .
I am sure it will be appreciated. i am hungry already. Could i make a reservation for a few credit packages? :winkwink

No reservations, but set your alarm clock ;)

Brad

PeteK
Created by: petek

11/17/10 @ 7:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:smoking
Just gotta make sure I am online at 5.01 am London time to have a chance of getting 1 of the discount packs

Suggs - ditto -- just have to set my cock (typo intentional) to wake me up :orglaugh

The sale will kick-off at 12:01am ET on November 26th and will last until the limits are achieved.

Brad - Thanks for the early advice, presumably as a justifiable marketing ploy to attract new and active VIP members before the 26th with the offer of the possibility of buying a special package with 20% more free credits in the "Super Sale."

However before Black Friday becomes a Black Monday and is not an early Christmas from Flirt as already muted, do I read your announcement correctly that there are actually only going to be a total of 200 credit (special) packages available for all, to which the 20% will be attached for VIPs?
Or is the sale to be an undisclosed amount (supply) of 200 different types of packages?

If the former, if a member, VIP or not, is lucky enough to get into the store as it opens and buys 2 packages on the first come, first served basis only 100 members are going to benefit!

How many members does Flirt have?

I trust I am not being over pessimistic or pedantic and that I have read your announcement incorrectly and that maybe supported by the conflicting information where you state "The sale will kick-off at 12:01am ET on November 26th and will last until the limits are achieved" compared to where you state "First come, first served."
What limit? 200?

If not incorrect and the deals are to be so good I can see there being a stampede and this being the shortest sale in history.

11/17/10 @ 10:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

do I read your announcement correctly that there are actually only going to be a total of 200 credit (special) packages available for all, to which the 20% will be attached for VIPs? Or is the sale to be an undisclosed amount (supply) of 200 different types of packages?

No, that's not a correct interpretation. Let me clarify.

We will allow this special offer to be purchased 200 times (either the standard one or the VIP one). The package offered to VIP members has 20% more free credits in it than the package offered to non-VIPs.

Say 150 people purchased the non-VIP package once each and 50 VIPs purchased the VIP package once each ... that equals 200.

If the former, if a member, VIP or not, is lucky enough to get into the store as it opens and buys 2 packages on the first come, first served basis only 100 members are going to benefit! How many members does Flirt have?

We don't disclose our active member numbers.

I trust I am not being over pessimistic or pedantic and that I have read your announcement incorrectly and that maybe supported by the conflicting information where you state "The sale will kick-off at 12:01am ET on November 26th and will last until the limits are achieved" compared to where you state "First come, first served."
What limit? 200?

We chose to limit it at 200 because of the HEFTY cost associated with the free credits we are going to give away with this sale.

Now, even though it's the day after Thanksgiving and major operations at our office will be closed, myself and the billing team will be checking on this sale regularly and if we sell out very fast we have a plan in place to get on a quick conference call to discuss increasing the allotment of packages and can make that happen quickly. Really depends on how fast it sells out.

Brad

Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

11/17/10 @ 11:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Our friends in the USA are probably exhausted after thanksgiving dinner and party, while we just wake up and are completely fresh when the sale starts.
Piece of cake to grab those discount packs. :)

11/18/10 @ 5:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Our friends in the USA are probably exhausted after thanksgiving dinner and party, while we just wake up and are completely fresh when the sale starts.
Piece of cake to grab those discount packs. :)

Just glad I have next week off - normally at 5 am I am up to my elbows ( Literally ) with work

11/18/10 @ 7:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just glad I have next week off - normally at 5 am I am up to my elbows ( Literally ) with work

Now you really have me curious what you do for a living ...

Brad

11/18/10 @ 9:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Now you really have me curious what you do for a living ...

Brad

I'm a medical examiner. I perform autopsies.

And thanks to the character on the tv show NCIS that has led to my adopting the 'ducky' as my avatar.

11/18/10 @ 11:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And thanks to the character on the tv show NCIS that has led to my adopting the 'ducky' as my avatar.

Wow, that would have been my very last guess. If you had given me three chances for $20 I surely would have lost!

Brad

PeteK
Created by: petek

11/19/10 @ 3:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wow, that would have been my very last guess. If you had given me three chances for $20 I surely would have lost!

Brad

Brad
Oh woe is me. I am shocked and disappointed that you had not guessed and therefore my innuendo fell on at least one pair of deaf ears when, back in September 2009, I wrote in the thread "OMNIBUS EDITION - Something entirley different," (an editorial of the "something entirely different" thread) after a couple of characters had been killed off :-

HAS SUGGS RICOcHeted UP SKY BLUE WAY OR IS TWICKENHAM MORE HIS HOME? IS HE CORNERING THE MARKET IN OUR CHARACTERS SUGGALICIOUS AND PRINCESS GUSHALOT ALREADY AT HIS TABLE?

and then

But Suggalicious is now a Zombie that rose from the mortuary slab and asked, Suggs what happened?
Suggs passed out with surprise till the aroma of formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, methanol, ethanol - (embalming fluid) - and with the essence of wintergreen alerted his erection.

Maybe Brad, and no one can blame you for it, but I suspect that you had more important things to do than read our fantasy pennings as we whiled away our free time. :winkwink

And now an apology from me for I have committed a cardinal sin, I have written off the prime subject of this thread.
:bowdown

As an aside to the audience - Should I drop the :smoking :smoking before and after my posts now that I am no longer an editor?

2010August
Created by: 2010august

11/19/10 @ 8:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brad, is there any way to contact you for this thread with a special request ? I don't want everyone to read it.

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

11/19/10 @ 9:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brad, is there any way to contact you for this thread with a special request ? I don't want everyone to read it.

Sure, drop us an email through the support page or email customerservice /@/ vs.com and just ask that they forward it to me.

Brad

musicmikey
Created by: musicmikey

11/20/10 @ 2:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No, that's not a correct interpretation. Let me clarify.

We will allow this special offer to be purchased 200 times (either the standard one or the VIP one). The package offered to VIP members has 20% more free credits in it than the package offered to non-VIPs.

Say 150 people purchased the non-VIP package once each and 50 VIPs purchased the VIP package once each ... that equals 200.

If the former, if a member, VIP or not, is lucky enough to get into the store as it opens and buys 2 packages on the first come, first served basis only 100 members are going to benefit! How many members does Flirt have?

We don't disclose our active member numbers.

What limit? 200?

We chose to limit it at 200 because of the HEFTY cost associated with the free credits we are going to give away with this sale.

Now, even though it's the day after Thanksgiving and major operations at our office will be closed, myself and the billing team will be checking on this sale regularly and if we sell out very fast we have a plan in place to get on a quick conference call to discuss increasing the allotment of packages and can make that happen quickly. Really depends on how fast it sells out.

Brad

2010August

11/20/10 @ 4:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sure, drop us an email through the support page or email customerservice /@/ vs.com and just ask that they forward it to me.

Brad

Thanks Brad

I've send it through the support page, with the subject "message for Brad" :thumbsup
2010August

11/21/10 @ 10:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brad, did you get the message ?

11/21/10 @ 10:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brad, did you get the message ?

No, nothing was forwarded to me.

Brad

2010August

11/22/10 @ 6:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I told them to forward it to you. Message was sent from the online support page

Do you have a direct email ?

No, nothing was forwarded to me.

Brad

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails