User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Black Friday Super Sale - November 26th!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Black Friday Super Sale - November 26th!
Created by: VS_Brad

11/23/10 @ 12:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

brad at vs dot com

11/23/10 @ 10:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

About 49 hours until the biggest promo in the site's history kicks off on Black Friday!
ZackL
Created by: zackl

11/23/10 @ 11:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

About 49 hours until the biggest promo in the site's history kicks off on Black Friday!

Brad,

How much would each of this package cost roughly. I'd like to know so that I can save up some money on this promo. :)

11/23/10 @ 11:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How much would each of this package cost roughly. I'd like to know so that I can save up some money on this promo. :)

We're not releasing any other information until the promotion starts at 12:01am ET on Black Friday. There is a strict limit of 2 per customer.

Brad

ZackL
Created by: zackl

11/24/10 @ 4:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We're not releasing any other information until the promotion starts at 12:01am ET on Black Friday. There is a strict limit of 2 per customer.

Brad

Ok... I'll be on a look out for the surprise. :)
2010August
Created by: 2010august

11/24/10 @ 4:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

brad at vs dot com

Message sent. Please check. :thumbsup
mindful
Created by: mindful

11/24/10 @ 8:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'll be asleep.
Created by: suggs

11/24/10 @ 9:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LuckilyI can access the site via my smatrphone ( just unable to chat to performers )so no need to have my PC on - just go via my X6 :orglaugh :thumbsup
Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

11/24/10 @ 1:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't make me nervous, pal :winkwink
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

11/24/10 @ 1:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just saw 50" plasmas for $ 500.00 can you beat those prices? :orglaugh
tatoom
Created by: tatoom

11/24/10 @ 1:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Will there be a model competition to coincide with Black Friday? If there is a comp, what are the details eg prizes, no of winners, model targets for winning?
This is a question for Flirt4Free!!

11/24/10 @ 6:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Will there be a model competition to coincide with Black Friday? If there is a comp, what are the details eg prizes, no of winners, model targets for winning?

There will be daily performer contests running Thursday through Monday the 29th.

On Friday specifically there will be a $1,000 prize for the winner of the random draw contest (similar style to what we had on the site back in August).

Brad

KaliCrys
Created by: kalicrys

11/25/10 @ 12:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brad, quick question: the new VOD ad says that when you become a VIP member you will have UNLIMITED acces to all your recorded shows. Is this accurate? It really means i will have for free every show i had in the past?

Thanks
Created by: suggs

11/25/10 @ 3:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brad, quick question: the new VOD ad says that when you become a VIP member you will have UNLIMITED acces to all your recorded shows. Is this accurate? It really means i will have for free every show i had in the past?

Thanks

All shows you have will be free to watch back by the creator if they are a vip. Not sure if this means only those that you create AFTER you become vip only or if it includes those u make before becoming a vip.

11/25/10 @ 10:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All shows you have will be free to watch back by the creator if they are a vip. Not sure if this means only those that you create AFTER you become vip only or if it includes those u make before becoming a vip.

Yes, it includes all recordings you've created; whether you were a VIP when you had the show or not. Just have to be an active VIP member to enjoy the unlimited access.

Brad

paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

11/25/10 @ 10:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No when I was VIP I was able to watch my shows that I had made previously before I became VIP.
tatoom

11/25/10 @ 1:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There will be daily performer contests running Thursday through Monday the 29th.

On Friday specifically there will be a $1,000 prize for the winner of the random draw contest (similar style to what we had on the site back in August).

Brad

Is it only paid shows that count towards the comps or can credit gifts sent when the model is offline also count towards the comps? Question for Flirt4Free. Please answer as soon as possible so that I know sending a credit gift when not in a paid show counts.

11/25/10 @ 4:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is it only paid shows that count towards the comps or can credit gifts sent when the model is offline also count towards the comps? Question for Flirt4Free. Please answer as soon as possible so that I know sending a credit gift when not in a paid show counts.

All credits spent with a performer count towards the performer's rank in the competitions. This includes paid shows, VOD purchases, virtual gifts and tips.

Sincerely,

Brad

11/25/10 @ 11:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The sale starts in a few minutes; we have two separate packages. If you are a VIP member at the time of purchase you can buy the VIP package.

NON-VIP: 10,000 credits for $500 (a $500 savings)

VIP ONLY: 11,000 credits for $500 (a $600 savings)

A strict limit of two per-person is being enforced. As well, we have an overall limit of 200 packages for sale. A counter on the purchasing page will let you see how many are left.

This is the largest discount ever offered in the history of the site and we're only able to create such a deal (at a huge cost) due to your patronage throughout the year. Please enjoy the free credits and have a great weekend!

Brad
tatoom

11/26/10 @ 1:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I noticed that some models have already qualified for the random draw competition. I assume models become qualified if generate a minimum of 10,000 credits in paid shows etc. Is that correct?
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails