User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Introducing New Homepage Layout
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Introducing New Homepage Layout
F4F Administrator
Created by: F4F Administrator

5/4/16 @ 10:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm pleased to announce another change to the site, a new version of the homepage. We launched a beta test last week for VIP members and got some great feedback (and made some changes). Now a week later we feel that the new homepage is ready for everyone.

Here's a rundown of some of the changes.

- FASTER. We've optimized the code and while we still have other improvements to make this version is markedly faster than it's predecessor.

- LESS CLUTTER. The images have been de-cluttered to make it easier to see the performer.

- FLY-OUTS. This will likely be the most loved and hated feature, hover over the image and a fly-out will appear showing you additional information about the performer and the room state.

- LARGER IMAGES. Scattered throughout the homepage are various "large" images mixed in among the rest. These will constantly change to give prominence to performers you may not have noticed before.

- PRIVATE. No longer will it attempt to load the preview video if the performer is in-show. In addition the rooms in show will have a bit more opacity (re: darker) to make them easier to identify at a glance.

- MORE SORTS. The sorting drop-down menu has been expanded to offer additional ways to sort the performers.

I'm probably still forgetting a few things. Happy exploring!

You can get your first look at the new homepage here:
http://www.flirt4free.com/?new_layout=true

Please let us know if you encounter any problems. There is a small text link at the top of the page next to your username where you can change back to the old version if you encounter any problems.
JJinUK
Created by: jjinuk

5/4/16 @ 12:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The promo box is showing down in row 4 on my browser (chrome) and the shot glass tips aren't showing up in the rooms or under the tip icon at all.

5/4/16 @ 12:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The promo box is showing down in row 4 on my browser (chrome)

Yup, that's the new location for the large promo banner.

the shot glass tips aren't showing up in the rooms or under the tip icon at all.

Those should be live shortly, just getting everything turned on for the big promo!

JJinUK
Created by: jjinuk

5/4/16 @ 1:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not homepage related but on the Fiesta page your dates are all off. Today is Wed the 4th not Thursday.
Created by: oraemon

5/4/16 @ 5:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hope you don't do away with the old version completely, right now I'm more comfortable with that..thank you.
Created by: chrisdk

5/5/16 @ 9:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The "credits available" display does not seem to update automatically at least not when I am in a room. Same with the number of favorites shown. Only reloading does the trick here.

5/5/16 @ 9:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The "credits available" display does not seem to update automatically at least not when I am in a room. Same with the number of favorites shown. Only reloading does the trick here.

Thanks we'll do some more testing to ensure it's working properly. The updates to the credits remaining and favorites are not real-time, but rather on a 1-2 minute refresh cycle unless credits are used for tipping, etc. in which case they should update automatically. We will investigate.

SeanB69
Created by: seanb69

5/8/16 @ 6:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think I don't like it at all! I've given the new layout several days now (for me to get used to it), and I still can't predict what's going to happen when I click on or hover over a model. I can't see what the advantages are supposed to be -- certainly not an increase in response-time!
AtticusBongman
Created by: atticusbongman

5/9/16 @ 10:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

UI/UX fail. Seriously, this is what I do for a living. The flyouts look cool and probably give the developers wood; IRL, they flyout too quickly (should trigger on a hover not a mouseover) and 90% of the time cover the thumbnail of the model I was moving the mouse-pointer to. The 4px tall color-coded bar at the top of the thumbnails is clear as mud -- what does orange mean ? Blue ? Pink ? The opacity:0.4 div, laid over the thumbnail to indicate she is in some sort of show, just makes it hard to see what the model looks like. Is this model in private ? Or did she just upload an underexposed picture ?

And should I start on this page, the forum post page, which shows 3 lines of text?

I've given you more than enough free consulting. If you want to get into this more deeply, you know how to find me. I'm reasonable and I'm good.

I am curious; which model spec'ed out the styling for this page ?

5/10/16 @ 3:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

uuuuhhh, there is a new button in the chat room :) ... "test your webcam" finally from within chat to see if I gotta renew my eyeliner before going private :orglaugh.
Can't wait to test that from home :).
Created by: ruff

5/10/16 @ 2:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Please add back the link to the old layout version. The old version was so much easier.
AtticusBongman
Created by: atticusbongman

5/10/16 @ 10:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK,there have been four posts in this thread which actually directly comment on the usability of the new home page. All four have been negative. You monkeys respond by disabling the option to use the old interface. Were you fed a steady diet of lead-paint chips in your youth ?
Your customers do not like the new interface. Admit a mistake and revert to the old homepage. Make the new homepage go away.
Over the past few days I am seeing more of my favorite models appearing on competing sites. I think you'll see your customers following them.
This is your "New Coke" moment; don't be stupid.
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

5/10/16 @ 11:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is, however, another thread in the General Discussions forum that includes positive feedback.

5/12/16 @ 9:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK,there have been four posts in this thread which actually directly comment on the usability of the new home page. All four have been negative. You monkeys respond by disabling the option to use the old interface. Were you fed a steady diet of lead-paint chips in your youth ?

I think your tone is a bit uncalled for. We understand that these changes (and frankly any changes) we make will never have 100% love and approval.

Your customers do not like the new interface. Admit a mistake and revert to the old homepage. Make the new homepage go away.

We are not switching back, we're going to continue to iterate on the new homepage and make improvements and adjustments to continue to make it better.

atPetes
Created by: atpetes

5/12/16 @ 10:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hape Your New layout so much that i will drop Your site and VIP membership when i have spent all my credits. This is not progress, it is backstep.

5/12/16 @ 1:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am not really getting it. The new interface is not that much different from the previous one!?!?!?
I navigate via the favorites tab and occasionally scan the main page for someone new.
I wish the guys "hating" the changes would be more precise what about it disturbs them so much that even leaving forever is considered.
Scinti
Created by: scinti

5/13/16 @ 4:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Maybe members should earn credits just for dodging the fly-outs and pull-down menus and actually entering the room he was aiming for. :twocents
Created by: alberich

5/13/16 @ 1:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Maybe members should earn credits just for dodging the fly-outs and pull-down menus and actually entering the room he was aiming for. :twocents

In case you are same bad in sex as in navigating mouse you probably never become dad

:drinkup :drinkup
Grilled.Cheese.007
Created by: grilled.cheese.007

7/1/16 @ 4:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I noticed you guys changed how the room topic shows up in the chat area into a bubble with smaller text and a lil picture for some reason, I'm again not sure why this needed to be changed or updated but that being said I feel it is more difficult to read now. The text is smaller and a more compact font for some reason, but the bubble takes up enough room in the chat to have a much larger normal font. :twocents
hotasianman18
Created by: hotasianman18

8/31/16 @ 3:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

getting there
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails