User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Videos: Pricing and Purchase Option Improvements
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Videos: Pricing and Purchase Option Improvements
Created by: vs_nubia

8/1/12 @ 12:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We have made a few changes to video pricing and purchase options! Formerly known as Video-On-Demand (VOD), videos have been available since 2008, and since then, we continue to make small but significant improvements.

Videos may still be purchased using the 24 Hour Playback Option. This option has simply been updated to reflect a more accurate and fairer rate to respective videos, whereas before the 1-Day passes were available in 1 of 15 different price points.

The 7-Day Playback Option has now been removed. We hope it wont be missed, as it was rarely utilized to purchase videos.

Pay-Per-Minute (PPM) purchase is still available and has remained unchanged, as it is our most widely and frequently used option for video streaming.

As our Videos archives continue to grow each and every day, we continue to make enhancements to better the viewing experience! Stay tuned for more exciting video news to come!
Mestrl
Created by: mestrl

8/1/12 @ 1:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi,

Just some feedback regarding this change - unfortuantely I've not found this to be an improvement at all, more a significant price increase.

I was planning to purchase several videos today which (yesterday) were at 150 credits - these are now 1000 credits upwards. Wish I wouldn't have hesitated, but that's my bad.

I must admit VOD is the primary way I see models on the site, a lot of my favourites are outside of my timezone. It seems previosly VOD was capped at 150 credits, which I found very reasonable considering its essentially second-hand material, no control over the show, and quite often just 10 minutes of chatting (which is fair enough, you take your chances). I can't see myself justifying paying 10x for what I was able to get much cheaper in the past - a real shame :(
budgie333
Created by: budgie333

8/3/12 @ 8:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I liked the 150 credit cap. Who would pay 700 credits for a 10 min VOD? :(
blindingangel501
Created by: blindingangel501

8/3/12 @ 8:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why have the prices increased drastically! The old 24-hour prices were perfect,
Created by: phil_usa

8/3/12 @ 10:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Maybe it will take the models some time to get adapted to the new pricing of VOD's. When they find that no members will be watching their VOD's with the newer high prices. After all pricing is usually set by the market place. I think the pricing will come down to the fair market value, or the models will find that no one is willing to pay the new higher rates.
Created by: art007

8/3/12 @ 12:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I enjoyed watching VODs now and again as a treat but these new prices are simply ridiculous. Who is going to pay to watch them now?

The only change from the "VOD Feedback" is to hike the prices.

8/3/12 @ 6:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello Guys and Gals,

There seems to be a misconception that the 1 Day Access (24 Hr Price Option) has simply been "hacked up". Truth be told, we have respectively adjusted the price points to take into account both the length of the videos and Price Per Minute (PPM) rates, which have been set by their respective models.

It is unfortunate that with this change the 150 price point was lost, but we are still making significant improvements to the Videos system in hopes of making the entire experience even more enjoyable.

Hope everyone is tuning in for Flirt's Sex Games Promo and hope everyone has a great weekend!

8/4/12 @ 9:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...What and where is the Sex Games Promo?
RedHulk_99
Created by: redhulk_99

8/4/12 @ 1:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No its a price hike, just another case of this website screwing customers over.
Created by: olddad12

8/5/12 @ 1:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this is a price increase thazt almost doubles the 24 hr option i always order the 24 hr option i will no longer do so or order any more vods, very upset about this was just ready to order an i seen this, forget it now.
ladolceboy
Created by: ladolceboy

8/7/12 @ 8:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I came to the forum today specifically about this issue and I'm glad to see people posting about it. I agree, the new pricing is definitely a negative for the site and I'm hugely disappointed. I was looking forward to purchasing additional credits for further VOD viewing but now that I see the new price rates, forget it. I suppose I'll spend my $$$ elsewhere

8/7/12 @ 9:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...If you are interested in watching a certain models VOD's and you think the price is to high, talk to that model. The new prices are based upon the length of the VOD and the PPM (price per minute) which is set by the model or their studio. Maybe you can get the price lowered through comunication. :)
chrisbill
Created by: chrisbill

8/7/12 @ 1:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I liked the 150 credit cap. Who would pay 700 credits for a 10 min VOD? :(

Only an idiot would pay this price for secondhand material. Cheaper to go out and buy a movie. This is a ridculous price hike

8/7/12 @ 8:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the cpm for a 1 time show did not change its the 24 hr rate that double or triple in some cases the model had nothing to do with it. my fav model knew nothing about it

nastytalker
Created by: nastytalker

8/7/12 @ 11:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this is nothing but a rip off i can do a group for 50 credits an u want 300 to 700 to watch it again
ladolceboy
Created by: ladolceboy

8/8/12 @ 7:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Overall, I think the VOD price change makes for a negative customer experience (think Netflix price/offering change). For one, there's the perceived "sticker shock" for those of us who have been loyal VOD customers. Then too, the varying price structure makes for a cumbersome and unintuitive shopping experience. Previously, when browsing a model's VOD collection, one could gauge which selections to peruse according to show time length (a show time of up to "X" minutes would cost "X" amount of credits). Now with the recent change in pricing, there's no telling what a VOD show might cost regardless of total time length so you have this surprise "sticker shock" moment when you click on a VOD selection to purchase it. In most cases I've found so far, the credit price is far too high (especially when you consider the previous rate) and I simply walk away disappointed.

VOD is excuse me, WAS my preferred way of getting to know the models and enjoying their performances. I'm seriously bummed out by the new pricing and see it as little more than a glorified price hike. Maybe I'll try to put a word in with some of my favorite performers, but the outlook for my continued patronage here does not look good. :(
Mestrl
Created by: mestrl

8/8/12 @ 5:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I really doubt the approach of "try and talk the models into lowering their prices" hold any water realistically. Most of them won't have a clue what you're talking about, and those that do will probably have little idea about how to change prices.

I just hope the change hits F4F where it hurts, with a significant amount of revenue comming in from VOD purchases.

8/8/12 @ 7:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...The models or their studio are the ones who set the prices. I'm sure there are plenty of models who know exactly what the prices are about, although they may not want you to know that they know!!

8/8/12 @ 11:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I really doubt the approach of "try and talk the models into lowering their prices" hold any water realistically. Most of them won't have a clue what you're talking about, and those that do will probably have little idea about how to change prices.I just hope the change hits F4F where it hurts, with a significant amount of revenue comming in from VOD purchases.

I really doubt the approach of "try and talk the models into lowering their prices" hold any water realistically. Most of them won't have a clue what you're talking about, and those that do will probably have little idea about how to change prices.I just hope the change hits F4F where it hurts, with a significant amount of revenue comming in from VOD purchases.

I really doubt the approach of "try and talk the models into lowering their prices" hold any water realistically. Most of them won't have a clue what you're talking about, and those that do will probably have little idea about how to change prices.

I just hope the change hits F4F where it hurts, with a significant amount of revenue comming in from VOD purchases.

:drinkup

8/9/12 @ 1:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We have now capped the 1 Day Access purchase option to a credit maximum of 900 credits.

Keep in mind that because this change just went into affect, it might be a few hours before all videos reflect this change.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails