User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Introducing Super Voyeur / Launching October 3, 2012
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Introducing Super Voyeur / Launching October 3, 2012
Created by: VS_Brad

10/3/12 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After several months of development we are pleased to announce the launch of our new patent-pending voyeur technology we're calling Super Voyeur! You can access the Super Voyeur page from the link below, a link in the footer and we will be running a banner on the homepage for a period of time.

http://www.flirt4free.com/super-voyeur/

Super Voyeur takes the best of our existing voyeur-mode option and brings it to a whole new level. You can watch up to six live streams simultaneously (from shows that are in progress) and you only pay for the streams you have open.

The interface has been redesigned from the ground-up and has many different features built-in. You can experiment with the two different layouts, try double-clicking to open or move streams and much more.

Later this afternoon (October 3rd) between 5pm-7pm ET we will be offering VIP members a free demo of this new product. No credits will be deducted during this free demo if you are a VIP member. ***NOTE*** At the end of the free period any VIP who is still active in the Super Voyeur interface will receive a one-time error message which indicates that the free demo is over; if you choose to continue beyond this error message credits will start to be deducted based on how many streams you have open.

We'd love to hear your feedback either in this thread or via email. We hope you enjoy this new feature and we look forward to additional announcement regarding other new technology we have in the pipeline nearing completion.

Sincerely,

Brad
Created by: forgottenclone

10/3/12 @ 5:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm a VIP and it won't let me sign in for the free demo. Keeps telling me invalid password. Suggestions?
dunkit
Created by: dunkit

10/3/12 @ 5:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I had same problem, put credit in wallet and demo worked, credits where not deducted.
Created by: vs_ryan

10/3/12 @ 6:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm a VIP and it won't let me sign in for the free demo. Keeps telling me invalid password. Suggestions?

The reason you were having trouble signing in was because you don't have any credits in your wallet. For this demo I have updated the login to accept VIP members even if they don't have any credits in their wallet.

You should be able to login now without any issues.
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

10/3/12 @ 6:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The reason you were having trouble signing in was because you don't have any credits in your wallet. For this demo I have updated the login to accept VIP members even if they don't have any credits in their wallet.

You should be able to login now without any issues.

Yes it's working fine now :thumbsup

Edit: Just to note seems to work well, tried all the different ways to get the videos up and all 6 at once, seems stable enough even with me having like 20 other rooms open at once. :thumbsup
misty4u
Created by: misty4u

10/4/12 @ 4:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry I'm working during this time and will not be able to give my feedback on this new option or be able to check it out. Wishing you much luck and successs on this new option. Just my :twocents :( :thumbsup :winkwink
carousel
Created by: carousel

10/4/12 @ 6:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Later this afternoon (October 3rd) between 5pm-7pm ET we will be offering VIP members a free demo of this new product. No credits will be deducted during this free demo if you are a VIP member. ***NOTE*** At the end of the free period any VIP who is still active in the Super Voyeur interface will receive a one-time error message which indicates that the free demo is over; if you choose to continue beyond this error message credits will start to be deducted based on how many streams you have open.

We'd love to hear your feedback either in this thread or via email. We hope you enjoy this new feature and we look forward to additional announcement regarding other new technology we have in the pipeline nearing completion.

Sincerely,

Brad

Unfortunate that a demo like this was only available to the West Coast 2pm-4pm
man0lsteel
Created by: man0lsteel

10/7/12 @ 12:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unfortunate that a demo like this was only available to the West Coast 2pm-4pm

lol aint that something, sometimes is like that where other parts of the country or world, they get benefits we cant n we get benefits they cant idk if that makes it fair or if its the way things r, either way is the world we live in, what happened to equal opportunity...
Created by: forgottenclone

10/12/12 @ 4:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In the whole minute and a half I got the "Free Preview" to actually work, I wasn't impressed. PASS.
Created by: phil_usa

10/13/12 @ 10:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...It works fine, but I have trouble concentrating on more than 2 rooms at a time!! :)
fastmac
Created by: fastmac

10/13/12 @ 1:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I really like this new feature. I have been able to sample a model before going into her room.

The only thing is that you have to leave a room to get into it. I liked the ability to voyuer the model whose room I am in and then go back to her room when I am done voyeuring. It would be nice if there is the ability to go back to the model's rooom after the voyeur is done.

Oh one other item, it would be great to have my favorites show up at the top of the list or at least have them marked. If I see that there a number of my favorites in private, I will use this feature to check them all out at the same time!

Again, this is a fun feature and glad you added it!

fastmac

amicu
Created by: amicu

10/17/12 @ 9:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can watch up to six live streams simultaneously (from shows that are in progress) and you only pay for the streams you have open.

Six videos.. simultaneously? Sounds like Mission Control to me, surrounded by monitors, with different things on each screen, status checks, which models are overheating, experiencing technical difficulties or about to reach orbit.

I should buy a headset.

Created by: dan_in_florida

10/17/12 @ 2:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Six videos.. simultaneously? Sounds like Mission Control to me, surrounded by monitors, with different things on each screen, status checks, which models are overheating, experiencing technical difficulties or about to reach orbit.

I should buy a headset.

LOL - I suspect that Dancing Bartsky even on a slow night is already far exceeding this level of activity and doing it all the "old fashioned way." He already IS the definition of Super Voyeur :drinkup
Created by: mikeshot1

10/17/12 @ 4:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Six video streams, 2 eyes, 1 Brain, 1 shlonger, 2 hands.

6/2*1+1/2 = 2

So there is logic, and proves (when we really want) we guys can multi task.

A hexagon is a 6-sided polygon (a flat shape with straight sides). ... Angles of 60; Area = (1.5√3) s2 , or approximately 2.5980762 s2 (where s=side length) ...

credit to mathsisfun.com

My eyes are a polygon waiting to happen...
:helpme
tuffenuff7
Created by: tuffenuff7

10/29/12 @ 5:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Six video streams, 2 eyes, 1 Brain, 1 shlonger, 2 hands.

6/2*1+1/2 = 2

So there is logic, and proves (when we really want) we guys can multi task.

A hexagon is a 6-sided polygon (a flat shape with straight sides). ... Angles of 60; Area = (1.5√3) s2 , or approximately 2.5980762 s2 (where s=side length) ...

credit to mathsisfun.com

My eyes are a polygon waiting to happen...
:helpme

While your math gave me a boner, allow me to speak for me people. Not that they asked or anything, but....
who would want 6 flat shapes with str8 sides? 1 flat shape with str8 sides is more than i can stomach
Created by: robojeff

12/4/12 @ 6:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

never tried never Will now since you took the curtains away

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails