User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

ESP Models are the BEST !!!!!!!!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: ESP Models are the BEST !!!!!!!!
Amarie Elizabeth
Created by: Amarie Elizabeth

4/25/09 @ 12:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

no I don't think we are making any list. I was just talking about someone's personal, secret list. LOL. I noticed people don't take very kindly to knowing who people's favorites are in here. I don't mind, others do for some reason.
cajundon
Created by: cajundon

4/25/09 @ 3:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks LickaU for this great topic. Of course I have to add my kind, sweet, gorgeous, loveable, precious, Princess Cali_V. Who you have visited on my recommendation. She was so thrilled, that you chatted with her, and did a pvt visit in her room. What a way you have with all the ladies. She is still talking about your visit with her, and without her having to remove any clothes. :thumbsup
Created by: lickau

5/18/09 @ 5:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

no I don't think we are making any list. I was just talking about someone's personal, secret list. LOL. I noticed people don't take very kindly to knowing who people's favorites are in here. I don't mind, others do for some reason.

I read you bio and you have ESP fan by his review :thumbsup

By Jasonbourner on January 5, 2009
Stunning!!! Absolutely Stunning.. I am completely speechless after her performance tonight. When I say she is the best model on this site I MEAN it! You might ask what makes her so special and so great. First of all she is the nicest and kindest model you will ever meet. Not only did she answer every question basically anybody asked but she could make any guy hard in a second with her body and flawless face. She is truly a natural beauty!! Natural tits, Natural everything. She had me cumming and cumming all night long. But it was just about the sexuality. She is the most down to earth person I have ever seen. And I don't like to use that word down to earth. Words can't even describe how great of a model she is. At one point of her performance I asked if she would remember me tommorow and she answered with I will remember you forever. Just that sets her apart from all web cam models. Never in my life have I ever heard anyone use the word thankyou more times than I heard her use it. People might say this is just a web cam but she really makes it feel like a close bond. And hey she did all that in one whole day. Just amazing and Stunning. So if you want to have the time of your life? And feel like your on top of the world when your done watching her then she is your model. Two thumbs way up!!

Most models are ESP :angel

They are more than just beautiful and sexy :thumbsup
Cali V
Created by: Cali V

5/18/09 @ 6:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:angel always a pleasure when you stop by to visit. I love the name you use and appreciate all of the guidance you have given me and the pvt time and the tip. You are so kind and such a pleasure to have visit and chat, You help make the ES in the ESP because my eyes light up when you stop in and my smile gets really big because we have such gr8 fun talking about what is going on and your making me laugh especially this last should have been full moon Friday. :) :) you are an :angel and appreciate your :helpme when I had all the tv stars lol. ~1 Cali.

Models if you have not had the pleasure of meeting LickaU you are really missing out on a great person.

Thank you again for making my 1st month here easier. Your the Best. :thumbsup

;-p
Phil_Herslit
Created by: phil_herslit

5/18/09 @ 10:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think adding a B for brain and willingness to use it goes a long way as well its fun to have chats that are about something rather than just the usual take it off u like anal etc bs :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup

5/18/09 @ 1:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think adding a B for brain and willingness to use it goes a long way as well its fun to have chats that are about something rather than just the usual take it off u like anal etc bs :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup

P = Personality

Brain goes a long way
I enjoy when model decides a topic and gets most talking in a room :thumbsup

Love it when a model can talk about today's topics and switch right back to "Who's next?" when it is time for her next private .
I am proud to take models and continue talking in private for ESP

E= Eyes
S = Smiles
P = Personality

:thumbsup
MyDyingBride
Created by: mydyingbride

5/18/09 @ 2:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

E= Eyes
S = Smiles
P = Personality

And i always thought that "ESP" was invented by Mercedes Benz as Electronic Stability Program..
Christi
Created by: Christi

5/18/09 @ 3:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh is that what we do here make a list of our fave E.S.P preformers.
Well my list wont be verry long. :orglaugh
Saphira
Eyes: Amazing gorges Blue eyes
Smile: A Smile to die for
Personality: Great Personality always has time for who ever enters her room and greets you with that amazing smile to die for. Great sence of humour and allways willing to share a laugh. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Saphira is one of the girls I have checked out and u are absolutely correct. She is one of the hottest girls I have seen on flirt. I have not had time to check many girls out, but she is one that stands out to me.
This is such a great topic. I am still pretty new here and seeing all these comments have made me feel very comfortable here. I appreciate all the nice comments i get from all the great customers I have met so far.
To me personality with a little humor goes a very long way. It can definatly change how a person looks.
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

5/19/09 @ 2:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ESP makes all the difference in the world.

The Eyes of my favorite simply mesmerize me.

Her Smile makes me melt.

Her Personality is so great it draws me to her.

I adore Sheryl's ESP and all her other great qualities. She has become much more than a model here for me and many others. She is a friend. :thumbsup
Saphira
Created by: Saphira

5/19/09 @ 6:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Saphira is one of the girls I have checked out and u are absolutely correct. She is one of the hottest girls I have seen on flirt. I have not had time to check many girls out, but she is one that stands out to me.
This is such a great topic. I am still pretty new here and seeing all these comments have made me feel very comfortable here. I appreciate all the nice comments i get from all the great customers I have met so far.
To me personality with a little humor goes a very long way. It can definatly change how a person looks.

Oh wow! *blush* Thank you so much! What a lovely thing to read first thing in the morning. *still blushing*

I'll have to try and stop by if I see you online if that's ok. You're pretty damn hot yourself judging by the picture but of course to really form an opinion I'll need to *cough* perv *cough* - I mean see you in the flesh. :angel
Scarlett West
Created by: Scarlett West

5/19/09 @ 11:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree... saphira is a goddess -- I dont visit her enough, but when I do (like last night) she has me ROLLING on the floor laughing my arse off! She's a blast!

And of course...her nipple clamps...
Lauren Vail
Created by: Lauren Vail

5/20/09 @ 2:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) :angel :evil aaaahhhh :smoking
Thx for stopping by to see me the other night, "Lick"!!!!
Saphira
Created by: Saphira

5/20/09 @ 6:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree... saphira is a goddess -- I dont visit her enough, but when I do (like last night) she has me ROLLING on the floor laughing my arse off! She's a blast!
And of course...her nipple clamps...

Awww, ty. (Damn we need a blushing emoticon around here!) It's no secret that I have an enormous crush on you Scarlett - you have the most breathtaking eyes I've ever seen.
Christi

5/20/09 @ 8:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh wow! *blush* Thank you so much! What a lovely thing to read first thing in the morning. *still blushing*
I'll have to try and stop by if I see you online if that's ok. You're pretty damn hot yourself judging by the picture but of course to really form an opinion I'll need to *cough* perv *cough* - I mean see you in the flesh. :angel

Saphira, you are welcome in my room ANYTIME! hehehe If you are ever in Canada you must send me a message.

I must also agree with Saphira about Scarlett's eyes. WOW!!! Beautiful. I will have to check you out when your online. (as long as u dont mind)
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

5/21/09 @ 12:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I need to add a friend on here for definite ESP... Elyse.

Go by her room and you will agree :thumbsup
Scarlett West
Created by: Scarlett West

5/21/09 @ 12:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Saphira, you are welcome in my room ANYTIME! hehehe If you are ever in Canada you must send me a message.
I must also agree with Saphira about Scarlett's eyes. WOW!!! Beautiful. I will have to check you out when your online. (as long as u dont mind)

Ohhhh I totally don't mind.
Canada, Ehhh? Can't view me... I have it blocked.. :( But hittin the town some weekend sounds great, assuming you're in my hood. ;)
Christi

5/22/09 @ 12:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ohhhh I totally don't mind.
Canada, Ehhh? Can't view me... I have it blocked.. :( But hittin the town some weekend sounds great, assuming you're in my hood. ;)

Thats a drag u have Canada blocked EHH. I can't see the lovely Scarlett in action. Well we may just have to get together then. hehehe
I am on the West Coast if u r ever around here let me know. Could be alot of fun.
Krysalis
Created by: Krysalis

5/25/09 @ 11:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

6/3/09 @ 6:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have met many more ESP models here at Flirt4Free

I see many have visited this topic already :thumbsup

I was hoping 100 or more members/models to tell more about ESP or ESPN [Eyes Smiles Personality NAKED ]

:drinkup
Brandi Luv
Created by: Brandi Luv

6/3/09 @ 7:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LickaU leave it to you to come up with new terms lol

I enjoyed your company very much today/ this morning :)

thank you :drinkup :)
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails