User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Banned?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Banned?
Naughty Amira
Created by: Naughty Amira

4/15/16 @ 6:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With the years that have passed ,I have learned that everyone deserves a chance.Even it is a grey user or a basic ,premium,gold suit wearer.But that chance and patience has its limits .I can't say i haven't banned people because that would be a nonsense lie.I hate people that are being disrespectful , aggressive or just come to beg.I have my times when i show without being tipped..
The best way is to smile and respond in a way they are not expecting :)That usually makes everyone laugh or even put a smile on ..(just an idea again)
''My room ..my rules''.
But banning for nonsense like a guy/girl member that is being silent ..that is just an immature gesture(my opinion).Treat me in the same way you wanna be treated :) :guitar :guitar :guitar
quickquestion
Created by: quickquestion

4/16/16 @ 11:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unfortunately I have also been banned from a couple of rooms recently for no apparent reason. Milos like you I also enjoy getting to know people and having a friendly chat. Unfortunately there are a small number of models who are arrogant and they will lose the good members in the end. Luckily there are many other models on this site who are friendly and appreciate some nice company during free chat. Hailey its wonderful that you welcome people in your room. On the other hand members should be banned if they act disrespectfully to a model or other members and not for just visiting a model in free chat.
Simone Lovely
Created by: Simone Lovely

4/26/16 @ 12:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's a pretty simple game that far too many are unwilling to play... Show respect to your host/hostess... and tip for requests... 2 simple rules that will keep guys/gals from being banned.

there's the reason, perfectly explained
timbo-83
Created by: timbo-83

4/26/16 @ 3:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

But banning for nonsense like a guy/girl member that is being silent ..that is just an immature gesture(my opinion).Treat me in the same way you wanna be treated :) :guitar :guitar :guitar

this is a good point, I've seen many models banning silent customers for not talking. usually saying something about them "just staring" now, to think that every silent member is just leaned toward their screen inspecting every inch of you is a bit vain.

the model must have herd of multiple tabs, they might be be in another models room or just boost point collecting, they might be watching videos or listing to music, maybe catching up on social media addictions, hell they might be making dinner.

I can imagine its frustrating having a slow day with 100 names on a list that say they're in your room, but as I've said before, the more people in the room the further up the list of models you are.
Created by: chrisdk

4/27/16 @ 12:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the model must have herd of multiple tabs, they might be be in another models room or just boost point collecting, they might be watching videos or listing to music, maybe catching up on social media addictions, hell they might be making dinner.
guilty of all of those :bowdown - making dinner while watching a beautiful perfomer raises the appetite :bulb
deemncd
Created by: deemncd

4/28/16 @ 10:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

occasionally, if a model is having a bad day, and someone is just sitting in the room, not participating, the model will whisper and if they don't get a reply they will eject - just to get the person's attention. Had that happen to me. I was off doing something, came back saw i was ejected and went back in -

the model said hi and asked where i was - i explained to her that I doing something else and got tied up - she whispered back that she did not like guys just sitting in her room piling up points to boost other models with and not participating in the chat.

I get it completely - her room her rules and I respect that. I now know that when I go into her room and am multitasking to let her know - and she is actually cool... plus I boost her every chance i can.

Texhoss64 said it best - respect and tip. if you can't tip, respect is free.
Created by: -talisman-

4/29/16 @ 10:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

(whispers): I've learnt to be more careful where I whisper these days... but then again, my whispers are quite loud, and are incompatible with the Disable Whispers feature - I guess it freaks some models out *blinks*
black_orchid
Created by: black_orchid

4/29/16 @ 10:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:mad :mad and here i was ...so happy that a member was whispering to me..that i was the only one having that opportunity...damn it..just damn it!!
CockZilla26cm
Created by: cockzilla26cm

8/9/17 @ 1:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hallie Steell so mean to me. :( I miss going to her room.
Hallie Steell
Created by: Hallie Steell

8/9/17 @ 4:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hallie Steell so mean to me. :( I miss going to her room.

lol hahahahhaha
Created by: arch313

8/10/17 @ 4:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know the feeling CockZilla
role_model
Created by: role_model

8/11/17 @ 1:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Created by: subprincess2missl

8/27/17 @ 4:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Luckily not all models on this site are "credit whores" I definitely enjoy flirting over ogling a performer's admittedly sexy body. I am also not rich and can't afford to tip much but I will tip what I can and even act as a cheerleader to try to guilt others into tipping in my place. My silver tongue can do wonders, just ask this girl's Mistress.
Eeep
Created by: eeep

8/28/17 @ 2:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All of us have been banned a few times..
we should have a Badge for this.. :winkwink
Created by: firenzdragon

8/29/17 @ 5:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With the years that have passed, I have learned that everyone deserves a chance. Even it is a grey user or a basic, premium, gold suit wearer. But that chance and patience has its limits. I can't say i haven't banned people because that would be a nonsense lie. I hate people that are being disrespectful, aggressive or just come to beg. I have my times when i show without being tipped ..
The best way is to smile and respond in a way that they are not expecting :) That usually makes everyone laugh or even put a smile on .. (just an idea again)
''My room .. my rules''.
But banning for nonsense like a guy/girl member that is being silent .. that is just an immature gesture (my opinion). Treat me in the same way you wanna be treated :) :guitar :guitar :guitar

Ur right of course, sometimes u enter a room and it is quite busy/active, u need a minute or two to get ur bearings, who is here? who are the principle players? So, check in by saying hello, hru, etc .. but then it should be OK to just chill for a minute or two to figure out if you are even belong in there, if no, then bounce, if yes, then start a dialogue, .. but those couple minutes of silence are kind of important foe a thinking individual.
Eeep
Created by: eeep

8/30/17 @ 8:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How would you respond.. ?
Send boosts, tips and make sure they regret it.. or let is go.. ?

Also can't users have a ban list.. :P to keep certain models from showing up.. :bulb
Created by: arch313

8/31/17 @ 12:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If a model bans me that means they do not want me in their room so I stop going into their room.

I think the users ban list only means the model cannot send you e-mails they still show up on the main page as available rooms.
CockZilla26cm
Created by: cockzilla26cm

8/31/17 @ 6:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hallie Steell, can you unban me? So mean to me! :(
Jessica Wells
Created by: Jessica Wells

8/31/17 @ 6:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

and what about the girls n the rooms who are not like that? i think thats not fair neither to the models or u and all the other guys with the same opinion... i like free chat, but chat , friendly and not begging for free show or taking clothes of or laughing at me . maybe im so lonely cause i prefer free nice chat and not free shows for guys who dont deserve too much with that behaviour. I hope things will turn into better for both sides yours n mine. Ive been here today hours nobody talked to me and the ones who did just take off show pussy,,,,none of them were banned, i just had to show them where�s the door 1, 2 even 3 times. :) life is unfair ahahah and i really miss the good manners,

I agree

Created by: firenzdragon

8/31/17 @ 8:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

and what about the girls n the rooms who are not like that? i think that's not fair neither to the models or u and all the other guys with the same opinion... i like free chat, but chat, friendly and not begging for free show or taking clothes off or laughing at me . maybe I'm so lonely cause i prefer free nice chat and not free shows for guys who don't deserve too much with that behavior. I hope things will turn into better for both sides yours n mine. Ive been here today hours nobody talked to me and the ones who did just take off panties show pussy,,,,none of them were banned, i just had to show them where�s the door 1, 2 even 3 times. :) life is unfair ahahah and i really miss the good manners,

I agree

LOL, I always thought maybe have one of those little rubber pussy toys. If a member is crying take off panties show pussy, then just pick up the little rubber toy and, yep, "show pussy".
:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails