User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

The Bawling Thread
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: The Bawling Thread
Created by: sirlickslot69

8/21/22 @ 5:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

😵😵😵😵😵
FlirtStud
Created by: flirtstud

8/21/22 @ 6:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I did not and would not suggest that we should vote for or bring about theocracy or absolutism. That is certainly not the way to go.
In this particular case, these are not unsubstantiated charges of bribery. In the Supreme Court case behind closed doors, all of the evidence and proof was laid out for every single one of the justices to see with their own eyes. They couldn't deny it. It could be that the evidence was so overwhelming and solid that even one or two of the liberal justices voted with the conservatives when it came to voting on the case. Perhaps a 7-2 decision, or maybe 8-1. If I were a betting man, I may bet that it wound up being 7-2.
I can think of at least six different methods the Democrats used to cheat to win elections. Many states were allowed to unlawfully vote up to a week or two AFTER the voting was supposed to end when election day ended at midnight. Why? To give the losing side enough fraudulent votes to win. This is clearly against election law and always has been. Then there was foreign interference, fake ballots used, and many other fraud methods. I am reminded about the story about the Emperor. Everyone staring at the Emperor and his new elaborate "robe" that he was showing off to the public. Only one individual in the entire crowd, an honest boy who was not afraid of telling the truth, yells, "The Emperor HAS NO CLOTHES!!!"
This crime started happening in the 1990s. First one of the parties "found" fraudulent votes to suddenly win a House seat in CA (hint: It was NOT the Republicans). Then the same Party stole one Senate seat after another the same way, in different years in different states over time. They found they could keep getting away with it and there were no consequences, so they kept doing it. So they stole Senate seats in LA, NJ, NV, Minnesota, and a few others. Then came the 2020 elections, where the same Party stole seats in the Senate, the House, AND the White House. That was their ultimate goal.
This Party wanted to keep all the seats that they stole, and they had enough money to pay off courts and judges if they needed to do so. I'm sure the amount was in the billions. A lot of the judges didn't have to be paid off, as they were appointed by Democrats themselves. They even used money from their political coffers to pay off a number of Republicans to do the wrong thing and look the other way. Don't be surprised when you start seeing one judge after another getting disbarred and going to prison. That will surely happen after the highest court in the land reveals their ruling.
I always respect and honor the results of our elections, IF they are genuine and the crime of fraud is not involved in them.
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

8/21/22 @ 10:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We'll wait and see then. You have made your allegations. Let's see if some courts really do rule on them and some officials go to jail.

It is very clear that we have very different views of reality. My experience shares nothing with your views on the parties and corruption. While I certainly have noticed some things that have made it to the light of day in a formal way, they do not indicate so one-sided a view. I also don't have the same priorities. My ranking of relative horribleness of things would differ.

Seems like we covered a lot of ground without breaking anything lol.
FlirtStud
Created by: flirtstud

8/21/22 @ 7:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We shall see indeed. Granted, it doesn't look like any of those things are going to happen any time soon. But we can't always see what is going on behind the scenes. I'm thinking the major ruling would happen before the court starts its new term in Oct, but it may be later.
I'm sure we have very different views on these matters. I don't know if you would call them arguments or debates, but it's always nice to have a civil discussion about issues. We have covered a lot of ground without breaking any necks or expensive vases, and that's always a good thing.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails