User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

The Bawling Thread
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: The Bawling Thread
Created by: firenzdragon

8/22/17 @ 8:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We had a total eclipse here today. I was ready.

I observed the event from my carefully constructed Sluthenge observatory. Yes beginning at the commencement of the event, my carefully selected leg troupe bent over to let that tiny space between their thighs serve as a ring of pin hole cameras. Pac man sun shadows began to turn on the slate floor.

A pair of tall leggy chorus girls dressed all over with partially reflective silver leaves began to twirl slowly around to give a modulation to the images.

Bare armed, mini skirted sentries kept watch on their designated sectors and were trained to go "OOOOOOOOOO look over here at that!"

Naked clingers were stationed below to pop out at totality to keep the cool of the darkness and the wind from chilling me by full body hugs.

A gold glazed sun tracker operator was assigned to keep the large screen readout showing the transit, keeping the optics properly calibrated.

A squadron of cricket hazers was detailed to run their vibes simultaneously at totality to freak out the crickets.

Yes it was all image, and motion, but quiet. No blaring music. This was Science.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Over way too quick and too long to come again.

It is clear that will have to send Sluthenge to the stars...

And go... boldly...

To find the most erotic transits in this galaxy...

So fortunate was I, to be as only the truly lucky can be, in the great state of South Carolina this fine day to see; and ..
sorry, did I say great state, .. oh well, yeah, back to the point, ..
as near as can be, .. as to make so difference to me, .. in the vicinity as u please of Clemson and Seneca I here be, .. what rhythms with Seneca, .. oh never mind, ..
if mine listeners are aware, of the geography of there, then it is simple to see that me , ..
---
OK, Dudley, .. fuck the poetry, I was able to watch the damned thing from my back porch, but .. must admit that I didn't have nearly so much preparation as you have described, .. was pretty awesome though, .. Ozark Mountain Plateau, .. Apil 08 2024 for the next one.

Fire Out : FLame Off

dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

8/23/17 @ 1:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So fortunate was I, to be as only the truly lucky can be, in the great state of South Carolina this fine day to see; and ..
sorry, did I say great state, .. oh well, yeah, back to the point, ..
as near as can be, .. as to make so difference to me, .. in the vicinity as u please of Clemson and Seneca I here be, .. what rhythms with Seneca, .. oh never mind, ..
if mine listeners are aware, of the geography of there, then it is simple to see that me , ..
---
OK, Dudley, .. fuck the poetry, I was able to watch the damned thing from my back porch, but .. must admit that I didn't have nearly so much preparation as you have described, .. was pretty awesome though, .. Ozark Mountain Plateau, .. Apil 08 2024 for the next one.

Fire Out : FLame Off

Glad ya had the time :)

And had a nice place to enjoy it from.

Created by: firenzdragon

8/23/17 @ 1:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Glad ya had the time :)
And had a nice place to enjoy it from.

Be ready for next one. Ozark's best place to be.
Prepare Sluthenge observatory : This one is over 4 minutes.

April 8, 2024

Lasting a maximum of 4 minutes, 28 seconds, this is the next major total eclipse that will hit North America.

The path of totality first hits Mexico in Mazatlán, followed by Durango, Torreón and Piedras Negras. In the US, the path of totality will pass over:

San Antonio and Dallas
Little Rock, Arkansas
Indianapolis
Dayton, Toledo and Cleveland, Ohio
Erie, Pennsylvania
Buffalo and Rochester, New York
Montpelier, Vermont
Caribou, Maine

In Canada, the total eclipse will be visible in St. Thomas and Kingston in Ontario, Montreal, and Fredericton and Miramichi in New Brunswick. It will also pass over much of Newfoundland, ending in the North Atlantic. A partial eclipse will be visible as far north as northern Greenland and all of Norway, and as far south as Panama.
Derek99
Created by: derek99

8/24/17 @ 10:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On headlines, I've seen about solar eclipses happenings around.
dudley_do_ride

8/27/17 @ 3:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:(:(:( Keen. Just keen with me. You gotta let it all out.

dudley_do_ride

9/1/17 @ 10:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is the loving that ennobles... not the having.

It may be hard to sell the bittersweet path to the greedy man. The man obsessed with winning will never understand the joy of the disciplined loser.

A walk in the rain can be more worthwhile and invigorating than a snoring slothful sun singe on a desert beach.

Take heart... fertile plant... it raineth every day.

dudley_do_ride

9/4/17 @ 4:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Fu: It is just soooo hard to meet a woman. *sob*

No: No! You? You have trouble?

Fu: I mean finding the right woman. *sniff*

No: Oh ha ha. Maybe the Great Fu is too picky, No?

Fu: *sniff* Picky? I just need her to be between 5 feet and 6 feet tall and not be lactating.

No: A most unusual requirement. Why?

Fu: Well the Snake Pit either jams or gets too bouncy otherwise. And my new asp Mortimer is lactose intolerant.

dudley_do_ride

12/4/21 @ 12:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dr Morris: Have some wine, my dear, I am so glad that we are finally having our first date in my humble home.

Elaine: Yes please! I never thought I had a chance with this famous ch1ld psychologist...

Dr Morris: ah well... do you want some shrimp cocktail?

Anne: WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAA GAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! (as she walks by the dining room)

Elaine: Uh...????!

Dr Morris: Ignore her. That is my daughter Anne. If you notice her, you give HER the power! She is grounded.

Elaine: Oh I see... well now...

Anne: OOOOOOOOOOO WAAAA GAAAAAAA WAAAAAA YEAAAHHHHHHHH DDDDDD DDDDDD Daddy why don't you TAA TAA TAAALK TOOO MEEE EEE EEEE!!!!

Dr Morris: Don't make eye contact with her Elaine. My ex wife was weak and gave HER the power. I will not make that mistake!

Elaine: oooh I hmmmm

Anne: Hello pretty lady. WUH WUH UH UH UH UHHHHHHHHHHHH. I won't ruin your date. AHHHH WWWWAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Here is a note *sniff* GUH GUH UHHHHHH

Elaine: I am going to read this! (reading) Please talk to me. I am a rational person. I am next to the plant if you want.

Dr Morris: Watch out Elaine! You are starting to fall for it! Don't give HER the power!

Anne: (pouting by the plant) guh guh guh *sniff* Why won't he TAAAAALK to MUH MUH MUH MEEEEEEE??!!!!

Elaine: Why don't you talk to her!

Dr Morris: My first wife gave in. But I intend to raise a strong, well adjusted ch1ld! Now why haven't you started on your shrimp cocktail?

Elaine: Well there is other stuff... *CRASH CRASH * ( Elaine wincing as Anne perches on top of cabinet throwing expensive dishes so they shatter on the floor)

Anne: YEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAHHHH GGGAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Somebody notice me!!!

Dr Morris: Stay firm Elaine! She is behind me isn't she. Burning my tennis jacket. I will not notice.

Anne: It is your favorite (as she lights it on fire) Waaaaaaa huuuuuu huuuuuuh duh duh daddy TALK TO MEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH Just talk to me please!

Dr Morris: Elaine. Put out of your mind that bowl of tapioca hanging over your head. Do NOT give HER the power!

Elaine: Uh wait...

Anne: WAAAAAAAAAAAAA (spooning out tapioca all over Elaine's head) I'm sorry pretty lady BAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it is not about you. HUH GUH WAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Elaine: (slamming down her knife and fork on the dinner table) THAT'S IT!!!! Anne I notice you. Dr Morris I think we should...

Anne: (Suddenly all smiles jumps into daddy's arms) Stupid lady! You gave ME the power!!!! Isn't she stupid daddy?

Dr Morris: Oh Elaine. I am sooo disappointed in you. I think that after we have sex you should go!

dudley_do_ride

12/8/21 @ 10:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This thread is hard on many men. We want to be so strong. Rational. Positive. Courageous.

Even in mocking it takes its toll. Because we must avoid being cruel. Or even merely cold. We have to labor to get it right.

But those who have lived long enough know key moments in their lives when they have "indulged" in this, the topic unnamed out of instinctual caution. When their choice is not just necessary but the most virtuous path. Even the most courageous. The most positive. To get this think of situations where perhaps the choices come in pairs and one path leads to destruction or merely missing a life changing golden opportunity. Shall I leave it vague? Why not. At such times we are alone with all our wisdom and prior preparation heavily relied upon. These are the life changing, defining moments frequently. A clue that somehow this topic is important in some way or perhaps is a sign post that something important is happening nearby.

Of course it becomes comical when out of balance. It is not too far off to say that this is in the same way that a wannabe gunslinger is comical when he draws at his shadow. But the laugh at the goofy gunslinger may be partly in relief that a more serious moment has not arrived. Maybe even now you are feeling some relief in similar manner that I have not plunged you down a fraught, word made trail.

So pardon my poking fun. There are good hearted reasons for doing this as well at times. But I am playing with fire. There is something fundamental lurking nearby. Something that you will deal with if the course of your life plays out in a long enough stream.

Oh the relief I feel at no longer wrestling with this thread! I will shut it up for good. And walk with veteran swagger as I think of the key passes made long ago...

FlirtStud
Created by: flirtstud

8/18/22 @ 6:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Obama: So, what's up?
Kagan: I regret to inform you that the entire Supreme Court has heard the full arguments of the election fraud case. No one knew about it because we did it in secret and behind closed doors. Also in secret and behind closed doors, the majority of the justices ruled in Trump's favor. I'm not sure when this ruling will be released or announced, but it may be soon.
Obama: WHAT?? That's impossible! All the sixty lower courts and judges I made sure were bribed and paid off fell in line and did what we wanted them to do. I sent my team of thugs to threaten and blackmail at least two justices on the Supreme Court just like I did years ago to save the Unaffordable Care Act and other cases. I was certain the highest court was going to fall in line on this case.
Kagan: They did at first for a while. But somehow they decided to reverse course and hear the case anyway. I'm sorry to tell you this.
Obama: How can this happen? This nation must remain a communist country exactly like Venezuela, with no true, fair or free elections no matter how the People vote. I have been trying to change it to communism ever since I violated the Constitution for eight years, intentionally. Freedom and democracy MUST NOT stand!
Kagan: It looks like that might prevail after all. I really don't like it any more than you do. I voted not to hear the case, but I was outvoted both on hearing the case and the outcome.
Obama: I think I shall go home to my wife and start bawling on her shoulder. This is terrible.
Kagan: I've already been bawling, believe me.
dudley_do_ride

8/18/22 @ 9:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The US communist? Wow that's an unusual take. Pretty weak form of communism.

Some characteristics of the real red thing, as a total system not just economy:
1) single party rule. and yes true control over sham elections.
2) very high percentage of property owned by the state
3) party stooges as political enforces in critical places like the military, to the point that individual divisions have them on the org chart
4) worker, commune type business and community model instead of reliance on innovative captialist and labor workiung together in free market
5) the real thing would have adhered to planned economy, so those that have adopted free market have made a retreat from the pure model

Nope. I don't see it. Not here. There may some fringe groups that haven't learned that it is a really bad idea from observing history. But it ain't mainstream. It ain't in power.

Politically it is a great scare word to use because people remember how miserable life is under such a system. They don't want to cut it any slack.

But instead of fostering division where none really exists at such an extreme level, it would be better to unite and not give a wedge driver like a Putin the opportunity to openly say, as he has done to western press, , that Liberalism (meaning not the democratic wing but western political philosophy in general including centrist and conservative ), wings) that Liberalism is dead. The only western leader that I am aware of to challenge this wedge driving claim was Boris Johnson. The others I believe missed the chance to respond because we are not debating these days, or thinking these days, in those philosophical terms. I wish we were. I wish we had a ready response that from our leaders engaging this wedge right at its root. We have much more in common with each other despite our current factional vitriol than we do with advocates of true absolutism or communism. Jefferson. Locke. Paine. Franklin. Madison. Monroe. We have a political philosophy articulated by such men that should be our common grist and put us squarely in opposition to tyrants espousing competing doctrines.

FlirtStud

8/18/22 @ 6:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Obama: It's called Incrementalism, sir. Slowly but surely, slouching toward communism until you are there. Many things my Party is proposing and wants to do is another step in that direction. We want to eliminate the police and law enforcement completely. That's one of the first major steps toward Communism. And there are others. We have already accomplished number ONE on your list and that's the biggest, most important step for the communist dictatorships. If China and Soros and Dominion continue to do what they did two years ago, then it is a fact that this country will never have true or fair elections EVER again. Does China or Venezuela or Vietnam or ANY communist nation today have true elections? They do not. The people in those nations hate their governments. Remember, I have always loved Alinsky and his ideas and have been doing everything I can to implement all of them behind the scenes while I control the puppet in the White House. I also did that myself operating from the White House for eight years. The media never called me out on it because they themselves agree with Alinsky. My plan of violating everything the Founders established is working quite well right now.
Unfortunately, all it takes is for one of the branches of government to have the guts and energy to stop my brilliant plan it its tracks. We'll see what the Supreme Court decides to do within a few months. I hope that my appointee Kagan is wrong.
dudley_do_ride

8/19/22 @ 12:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Eliminating the police and law enforcement in general is another really bad idea. Didn't hear that was the agenda though.

Sounds more anarchist to me than communist. But I guess the word is flexible when used for this purpose. Rivals are doing stuff that will bring the end to civilization itself.

Oh the horrible media! *swoon* We are helpless little waifs who can't go out and dig for the news actively. We have no choice. There is just one flavor of product. *sarcasm klaxons ringing all throughout the ship*

This tune has been playing for the longest time. Just as unconvincing as ever. Nothing in our experience makes us relate to any bit of it.

When given the choice to enjoy some Paine... to scarf some Jefferson... to meditate to Monroe... quaff down your Madison... ruminate on your Franklin... some would prefer instead to repeat the rahts and worries of modern day hacks. Pout about elitism when they droop on that stage next to an Enlightenment powerhouse. They are too busy with their important pastimes to do what their countrymen of yesteryear took on as their natural duty. Those industrious ancestors who had to play so many roles in their busy lives yet found the time for their country, their political mind. Who enjoyed the challenge. Who fought the good fight.

Ah well we all have the heroes of our choosing.

FlirtStud

8/19/22 @ 6:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Obama: Yes, we have our heroes. My hero and philosopher I always adored was Saul Alinsky, who wrote a book called "Rules for RADICALS." He is admitting himself that he is in fact a Radical, so anyone who follows him and supports and implements his ideas are also Radicals. That is just the opposite kind of thinking from the Founders you mentioned in your post. I have always adored Saul's writings.
Anarchy, communism, whatever you want to call it, it's all Totalitarianism and dictatorship control. As long as the Will of the People is being violated, that's the main thing.
At least 98 percent of the news media agrees with me and my Party. That's actually been the case for a while. Everything is going my way right now and I couldn't be happier. Tens of Thousands of new employees at the IRS who are now allowed to have the G word and can accurately be called Armed Robbers. The corrupted FBI illegally and unconstitutionally abusing their power and invading innocent citizen's homes on a witch hunt that never stops. Who knows what other illegal activities the powers that be behind the scenes are planning to do next? This is what Alinsky wanted all along.
Let's hope the Supreme Court doesn't counter any of this. I like the way things are going now, and hope it continues.
dudley_do_ride

8/19/22 @ 8:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The American revolution was a unique and wonderful thing. The intellectual leaders were all Enlightenment thinkers. There was a worldwide enthusiasm. Leaders and pamphleteers like Paine pitched - in in more than nation's conflict. Paine was jailed in the French prison, the Luxembourg for being a compassionate radical who wanted to spare the cap_tured king's life. This didn't make him friends with Robespierre and the rest of the Jacobins.

The public was so enthusiastic that Paine was a best seller. But he had to argue to both Tories and Whigs for war. During the war he wrote many essays that we can still read today. A wiped out from hard work member of the public today can listen to audio books for free or find his essays for free on various sites. Just have to have the patience to digest the wordy stuff. The words are great. They are inspiring. But even the audio book will take something like 8 hours for a so called pamphlet. Part of the challenge in this electronic age it to find the time for the things that really matter. There is so much info to digest, that setting priorities matters greatly. It is a kind of virtuous self love that you choose and believe that you deserve, to read a great work instead of something dumbed down supposedly for your good. It is good to watch those long televised sessions of the legislature, with no intermediary, to get body language and all those little details others might leave out of a summary. You can compare that experience with sombody's summary and get a quick check on that person's leanings.

But taking great time in priorities is so important in deciding philosophical things and your political strategy. Especially if there are storm clouds on the horizon. When the time for action comes, hopefully you are well prepared knowing your strategy and the players. You only have one life. History is watching. Do not sacrifice your life for an ignoble cause. Do not strive for low things. Have enough self love to pursue the lofty.

My favorite Paine war essays are his letters to the British generals. Anyone who reads them can tell that Paine is absolutely convinced that victory is coming. Even during the darkest hours of the struggle. He takes his time and explains completely in a way that writers don't today. Even in describing campaigns where the enemy has taken a key city and won set battles. Paine conveys brilliantly how they can take but they can't hold. How their entreaties to tories to take their side just end up strengthening the cause as bad actors are exposed and their property confiscated when the invading armies eventually have to withdraw or move on to another area.

The only entity I fear disappointing in some afterlife is Paine! If he smiles at me and says: you did good with what you had... then I will rest easy. I've chosen my hero.

dudley_do_ride

8/20/22 @ 9:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To provide a taste. A real small extract from a typically long work. Here are some of his words below as he deals with the complex question of how Britain's government at that time differed from the new kind of republic that was starting to be realized. My purpose is not to make an argument on this point but only to give a little taste for his thorough style that was still meant to be, with some effort, digestible by the public. Not just academics. For that time and for that audience he was successful. If anything I would expect a modern audience to have the ability to do more not less. So I would encourage all experts, academics, for this topic or others, to provide this quality of product. Here follows some Paine:

Absolute governments, (tho’ the disgrace of human nature) have this advantage with them, that they are simple; if the people suffer, they know the head from which their suffering springs, know likewise the remedy, and are not bewildered by a variety of causes and cures. But the constitution of England is so exceedingly complex, that the nation may suffer for years together without being able to discover in which part the fault lies; some will say in one and some in another, and every political physician will advise a different medicine.

I know it is difficult to get over local or long standing prejudices, yet if we will suffer ourselves to examine the component parts of the English constitution, we shall find them to be the base remains of two ancient tyrannies, compounded with some new republican materials.

First — The remains of monarchial tyranny in the person of the king.

Secondly — The remains of aristocratical tyranny in the persons of the peers.

Thirdly — The new republican materials in the persons of the Commons, on whose virtue depends the freedom of England.

The two first, by being hereditary, are independent of the people; wherefore in a constitutional sense they contribute nothing towards the freedom of the state.

To say that the constitution of England is a union of three powers reciprocally checking each other, is farcical, either the words have no meaning, or they are flat contradictions.

To say that the commons is a check upon the king, presupposes two things:

First — That the king is not to be trusted without being looked after, or in other words, that a thirst for absolute power is the natural disease of monarchy.

Secondly — That the commons, by being appointed for that purpose, are either wiser or more worthy of confidence than the crown.

But as the same constitution which gives the commons a power to check the king by withholding the supplies, gives afterwards the king a power to check the commons, by empowering him to reject their other bills; it again supposes that the king is wiser than those whom it has already supposed to be wiser than him. A mere absurdity!

There is something exceedingly ridiculous in the composition of monarchy; it first excludes a man from the means of information, yet empowers him to act in cases where the highest judgment is required. The state of a king shuts him from the world, yet the business of a king requires him to know it thoroughly; wherefore the different parts, by unnaturally opposing and destroying each other, prove the whole character to be absurd and useless.

Some writers have explained the English constitution thus; the king, say they, is one, the people another; the peers are an house in behalf of the king; the commons in behalf of the people; but this hath all the distinctions of a house divided against itself; and though the expressions be pleasantly arranged, yet when examined, they appear idle and ambiguous; and it will always happen, that the nicest construction that words are capable of, when applied to the description of some thing which either cannot exist, or is too incomprehensible to be within the compass of description, will be words of sound only, and though they may amuse the ear, they cannot inform the mind, for this explanation includes a previous question, viz. How came the king by the power which the people are afraid to trust, and always obliged to check? Such a power could not be the gift of a wise people, neither can any power, which needs checking, be from God; yet the provision, which the constitution makes, supposes such a power to exist.

But the provision is unequal to the task; the means either cannot or will not accomplish the end, and the whole affair is a felo de se; for as the greater weight will always carry up the less, and as all the wheels of a machine are put in motion by one, it only remains to know which power in the constitution has the most weight, for that will govern; and though the others, or a part of them, may clog, or, as the phrase is, check the rapidity of its motion, yet so long as they cannot stop it, their endeavors will be ineffectual; the first moving power will at last have its way, and what it wants in speed, is supplied by time.
dudley_do_ride

8/20/22 @ 9:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So an extract from a complete work does a poor job to make any argument. A quick read of the previous of Paine's might give the careless the idea that he doesn't buy separation and checking of power works. But Paine is patient and thorough, if one proceeds through the entire work including this extract, one understands he actually is in support of that concept. But he is merely being precise on a complex subject of why these particular checks don't accomplish their end ideally.

To be more than a slogan monger and susceptible to the whim of some camp's propaganda, to avoid taking actions with unintended consequences, one must have a deeper understanding of the machinery then surface reads of dumbed down or vacuous arguments. Yet this is easily within reach with some time, perhaps allocated over many days, and invested for love of self and country.

dudley_do_ride

8/20/22 @ 10:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Another extract. Again, illustrating precision. Arguments are often muddled by poor or at least non-universal definitions of concepts. Paine makes the distinction, not just here but further on in the work, between society and government. Which is absolutely crucial when considering the design of your dream world.

Some writers have so confounded society with government, as to leave little or no distinction between them; whereas they are not only different but have different origins. Society is produced by our wants, and government by our wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. The one encourages intercourse, the other creates distinctions. The first a patron, the last a punisher.

Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one; for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries by a government, which we might expect in a country without government, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer. Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence; the palaces of kings are built on the ruins of the bowers of paradise. For were the impulses of conscience clear, uniform, and irresistibly obeyed, man would need no other lawgiver; but that not being the case, he finds it necessary to surrender up a part of his property to furnish means for the protection of the rest; and this he is induced to do by the same prudence which in every other case advises him out of two evils to choose the least. Wherefore, security being the true design and end of government, it unanswerably follows, that whatever form thereof appears most likely to ensure it to us, with the least expense and greatest benefit, is preferable to all others.
FlirtStud

8/20/22 @ 10:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Paine was certainly a great man, a great thinker and writer. The Powers That Be now would take issue with pretty much everything he wrote. All the Paine quotes above are referring to the governmental system in England, not America. In the US we have a system of Checks and Balances that is needed especially at a time like this. When we wrote our Constitution, we were constructing it in such a way to avoid the problems and overreach issues that were present in England.
When politicians obtain or acquire their positions through illegal, criminal, and unconstitutional means and not by the Will of the People, they are not actually legitimate and should not be treated as though they are legitimate. They are frauds and criminals. Therefore nothing they do or sign or proclaim is legitimate and everything they have done should and will be overturned immediately when the genuine leaders come back to office and assume the authority they were elected to. The Supreme Court will execute the most important Check and Balance of all by reinstating President Trump. Everything Biden has done (the Internal Robbery Service, forbidden energy production, and everything else) will instantly be reversed, and everything this illegitimate Congress has done will be vetoed and reversed as well. The ruling might come in a couple of days or a couple of months, but it should be soon.
Hopefully the upcoming elections will not be effected by the crime of fraud like they were two years ago, and every state needs to do exactly what the state of Florida did. There are some encouraging signs that that fraud may have stopped. The huge defeat of the traitor and liar Liz Cheney is only the beginning, and the Senator in Alaska who might as well be a Democrat will lose to a true conservative, not just one who gives lip service and does the opposite.
So cheers to Paine, and great things are coming.
dudley_do_ride

8/21/22 @ 2:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I will wait and watch for great events. Such as cases tried in court to have judges, not non-robe wearing members of the public, judges and their supporting juries, rule in a dispassionate manner upon guilt or innocence on charges. I will respect previous rulings and future.

I will also respect future and past elections. I will not question the outcome once judges have heard the pleas from candidates in the aftermath. I will just quietly go about my duties as citizen and not stir up unnecessary drama and vitriol. Thie is how we get to a non-subjective will of the people. Not by violence and rebellion after the ruling of our judges. We don't get to make unsubstantiated charges of bribery. We are not allowed that arrogance. It will be dealt with curtly and with finality. Put up or shut up in a court of law.

I am sincerely committed to the laws of the republic and the vision of the forefathers for a pluralistic society. Paine, as well as others, communicated quite clearly that one generation does not have the right to impose its government on the next. Part of each generation's duty is to reaffirm or replace or modify. But to use the lawful mechanisms of the Constitution currently in place by the people.

If the people unwisely decide in overwhelming majority to tolerate absolutism, or bring about theocracy, if they clearly express that will in elections that modify the foundational law that governs us, then I will have to obey that. As depressing and distasteful that is. That is the consequence of playing by the rules of this moral and political philosophy.

The British king lost his colonies to a violent rebellion. There have been civil wars in this and other countries. But in a working republic of this type, it should be a very unusual set of circumstances that cause a need for violence of any kind. It is my hope that the parties will tone down their rhetoric as it is not needed. I suspect that some of it is a desperate min0rity feeling that it can't win with the numbers using the fair rules. It perhaps has lost faith in the people and the working of the machinery. Try to see the good in your neighbor while you fight with argument any flaws in his views.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails