Forgot password?
Not a member?
FREE SIGNUP and get 120 CREDITS!
X
Accedi a spettacoli di nudo privati
REGISTRATI GRATUITAMENTE!
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen

leave it to a RAGE of OCD....

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

Brintney James
12/6/09, 2:24pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Posted: 12/6/09, 2:24pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Brintney James
PERFORMER
ok, so last night i ment to log off for 5 min. walked by a window showing alll sorts of new snow........ ugh... next thing i knew i was in my rally car wanna be, pulling on the e-brake in my car, blasting donuts in every parking lot and sliding around every corner possible.

(oh thats gonna hep pay the bills, especialy if i rock a new speeding ticket. or wreckless driving. oooo even better.)

WHOOPS. ...

came back home with plans to hop back on line,... stripped down to almost nothing, headed to the "office" for some fun, and tripped for the last time over a bit of clutter. welll wouldnt you know 3 hours later the room was re orginized, rearanged, and i replaced my 22inch monitor with a 52"tv..... as well as made space for a couch that will soon be added.

i found ALLL sorts of lost tressures.

cum see my new set up. :) and my new found friends =]

Gena Gold
12/6/09, 4:12pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Posted: 12/6/09, 4:12pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Gena Gold
PERFORMER
Oh my god girl I love you....LOL :orglaugh :bowdown

Penpal069
12/6/09, 6:42pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Posted: 12/6/09, 6:42pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

ok, so last night i ment to log off for 5 min. walked by a window showing alll sorts of new snow........ ugh... next thing i knew i was in my rally car wanna be, pulling on the e-brake in my car, blasting donuts in every parking lot and sliding around every corner possible.

(oh thats gonna hep pay the bills, especialy if i rock a new speeding ticket. or wreckless driving. oooo even better.)

WHOOPS. ...

came back home with plans to hop back on line,... stripped down to almost nothing, headed to the "office" for some fun, and tripped for the last time over a bit of clutter. welll wouldnt you know 3 hours later the room was re orginized, rearanged, and i replaced my 22inch monitor with a 52"tv..... as well as made space for a couch that will soon be added.

I just figured you forgot how to tell time. Perhaps its a good thing tho, that 52" TV might allow you to see that chat.. :p

Joi Taylor
12/7/09, 1:31am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Posted: 12/7/09, 1:31am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
PERFORMER

WHOOPS. ...

LMFAO. I love it!!!

Brintney James
12/7/09, 12:04pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #5
Posted: 12/7/09, 12:04pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #5
Brintney James
PERFORMER
ah. and now i need to aply monies i dont have to getting a new osprey card. now taking donations....* wearing my finest hobo hat, smudged ashh for dramatic effect. and a pouty face. a teathersd old trench coat and a pair of heels... nothing more...holding out my tin can, .*

fukk
fukk i say!
fukk

Online Now